collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: the 5th major  (Read 1192 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
the 5th major
« on: May 10, 2018, 06:30:05 AM »
for me, the players championship is right up there with the rest of them.  a field as strong as the masters.  this is really a tough one to call.  spieth and d johson took the prior week off and have been struggling somewhat.  are they ready to beam it up?  jason day may be waking up.  got me some fowler-love as well.

difficult to put a fantasy team(s) together for this one.  if you pick one of the top 5, it will really make you work to fill out the rest of your team given the salary cap of $50k.  aside from the big dogs, who does everyone else like here?

i've got z johnson, charley hoffman, ollie schneiderjans, scott piercy, kevin kisner among others sprinkled about on 4 different teams.  my total potential winings in all 6 contests-$151,000...not bad for 4 days of watching golf, eyn'a?  oh, that's on $20 worth of wagers :D
don't...don't don't don't don't

JWags85

• All American
Re: the 5th major
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 07:00:46 AM »
Not sure why its tough to call, havent you heard?  Tiger is back and better than ever.  Jack's record should fall by 2020.

But seriously, the Players is amazing and Sawgrass is an incredible track.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 07:37:56 AM »
I miss the old Sawgrass course. That said, enjoyable weekend. Fingers crossed on Draft kings!!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 08:36:01 AM »
Love The Players. I like it right behind Augusta and the Open. Something about the same destination events I really enjoy.

Here's who I got:

Justin Thomas
Henrik Stenson
Bryson DeChambeau
Emiliano Grillo
Luke List
Chris Kirk
Adam Hadwin
Scott Piercy

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 09:08:27 PM »
wow!  some big names miss the cut-damn that fowler boy-gonna have to switch back to callaways >:(

tiger survives and simpson goes 66-63 with a splash on 17(round 2)  could of been a 61!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 07:57:01 AM »
Lucas Glover’s wife, krista, beats up her mother in law after belittling him after shooting a 78 in the 3rd round of the players.  She seems like a pretty competitive gal as she had some choice words about her husbands less than stellar round.  Pretty harsh stuff...hope she gets the help she needs and Lucas and his mother can straighten things out with this lady and their children

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/05/15/pga-golfer-lucas-glovers-wife-krista-arrested-for-allegedly-attacking-him-his-mother.html

feedback