[May 07, 2024, 07:21:58 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Dawson Rental
[May 07, 2024, 06:51:10 PM]

MU appearance in The Athletic's college hoops mailbag by lawdog77
[May 07, 2024, 05:44:34 PM]

2025 Bracketology by tower912
[May 07, 2024, 04:14:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 34520 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2019, 08:03:21 AM »

even more at the bottom. Classic #ScoopOffseason
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2019, 08:03:51 AM »
Listen dendrite, If someone has chosen to be their dentist for over 30 years and found out I used the term “banged” on some damn message board and they are as horrified as you, I’d hand them a pt dismissal form before they could leave me.  If that is their standard of care, forward and aspen can have ‘em
The Dodge's and their many friends and supporters in our community would probably have a problem with your term "banged" in reference to how it's used about their daughter but you keep being you, community douche.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2019, 08:14:54 AM »
seriously?  you would be embarrassed if someone in your profession said the word "banged"?  double gasp!!  what the hell do you do for a living?  mentor snowflakes?  your comment is so disingenuous, it's pathetic.  it is very apparent that there is more to your disagreement and angst than the fact that i used a slightly "off color" term. 

Rocket, as usual it's not about the word you used but about how you used it. You have identified a specific college girl, I don't remember if you or someone else gave her name on this site, and then described her relationship as "getting banged" by Sam. I don't know what your relation to the Hausers or Sam's girlfriend is, but I hope it's not a close or professional relationship. I can't imagine either would appreciate you categorization of their relationship.

Listen dendrite, If someone has chosen to be their dentist for over 30 years and found out I used the term “banged” on some damn message board and they are as horrified as you, I’d hand them a pt dismissal form before they could leave me.  If that is their standard of care, forward and aspen can have ‘em   

I don't think anyone would be upset at you for using the term banged in a general sense. I do think just about any customer would be upset if they learned that you told a bunch of random people on the internet that their daughter was a coed getting banged by some guy.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2019, 09:18:03 AM »
Rocket you make good points but they are over-shadowed by the phrases you decide to use. Just fine it down and you say the same thing without the controversy.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2019, 09:21:15 AM »
Semantics and a general term. Crass?  Yes probably.  I meant relationship but I didn’t see anyone really focusing on that aspect of the post. those who want to make that a focus are doing so more out of a faux outrage against me rather than the term.

I’ve known the dodges and the whole extended family for a long time and they know I did not mean what
you(dentite & avid) are trying to make of it. Better choice of words, probably, but you can stop the “I can’t believe a professional would use that type of language bs.  I will be sure to let my surrounding dentists be ready for the onslaught of patients however. Hopefully they will send me a cheese cake or a Kringle or something for their appreciation
don't...don't don't don't don't

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2019, 09:21:49 AM »
I've heard through a hoops connection that Joey always wanted to go to Wisconsin, and basically only chose Marquette because of Sam.  He also isn't convinced they'll go to the same place, but that Bucky is probably the 90% favorite right now.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 09:31:47 AM »
Rocket you make good points but they are over-shadowed by the phrases you decide to use. Just fine it down and you say the same thing without the controversy.

You are absolutely right on fluff. Sometimes I forget who my audience is and those who lay in wait for “gotcha” moments.  I guess I need to run my stuff thru the “who’s going to be outraged” filter   Meant no disrespect   Would I repeat the term in discussion with dad-knowing him? probably. Mom, probably not.
don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 09:36:47 AM »
You are absolutely right on fluff. Sometimes I forget who my audience is and those who lay in wait for “gotcha” moments.  I guess I need to run my stuff thru the “who’s going to be outraged” filter   Meant no disrespect   Would I repeat the term in discussion with dad-knowing him? probably. Mom, probably not.

It has nothing to do with your "audience."  You're the one who said whatever Sam's girlfriend's name is is getting "banged" by Sam...and now you want to play the whole "why does everything have to be so politically correct?  I meant relationship!" card.  If you meant relationship maybe try saying...well, relationship.  In most people's language, "banging someone" is a different situation than "being in a relationship with someone."  When you say she's "getting banged" by someone, people read it as...well, she's getting banged by someone.  That really isn't the readers' fault.  It's kind of (well, completely) on you.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2019, 09:39:46 AM »
Im not trying "to get" anyone.  I dont know who you are.  I'll repeat what I said...if you talked about my daughter that way I would not be happy.  If you talked about anyone banging anyone to me while being my dentist I'd find a different dentist.  If you want to call me a snowflake so be it...though I think some would call it having class.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2019, 09:41:02 AM »
rocket

I do not think you meant any disrespect at all. If I already did not have a scoop dentist, I would be a patient of yours.

• All American
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2019, 09:50:18 AM »
rocket

I do not think you meant any disrespect at all. If I already did not have a scoop dentist, I would be a patient of yours.

He clearly didn’t mean for it to be disrespectful. But it was. Read avid’s post.

This isn’t about political correctness or gotcha moments, it’s about using crass words that overshadow his point.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »
fluff

I read all of the comments. He admitted the term was crass. I do believe intent also comes into play, and I do not believe rocket had any ill intent. I believe in giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

Richie

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »
Don't listen to PJDunn, ever

onepost

• All American
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2019, 10:05:17 AM »
What a unnatural carnal knowledgeing disaster this board is.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2019, 10:06:31 AM »
We get it, you think the current crop of students suck. That dead horse does not need to continually be beaten.

And if the went to Madison they would absolutely hear it from some smartass college kid.

Speaking for myself I probably woulda made a dumbass comment towards them if this happened when I was in school.

You're part of the 1%, the students who show up for every game.  But I think that at this point in time at MU, you would be a rarity.  I see it.  I sit next to the student section and have for 22 years.  The amount of kids for weekend games vs. weeknight games is staggering.  It's an event / party rather than a passion.  It wasn't always that way.   
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

• All American
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2019, 10:10:28 AM »
fluff

I read all of the comments. He admitted the term was crass. I do believe intent also comes into play, and I do not believe rocket had any ill intent. I believe in giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

As do I. I wasn’t meaning to criticize. Just giving advice.

Mods, Delete me please. 8/26/2020

• Team Captain
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2019, 10:13:47 AM »
Good Lord, get a room. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2019, 10:21:49 AM »
What a unnatural carnal knowledgeing disaster this board is.

Sure.  And contributions like "Enjoy the prom" haven't contributed to that whatsoever.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2019, 10:23:05 AM »
I hope everyone in East Troy sees your bangin one of the coeds comment, I can't even believe what a tone deaf douche you are, all the better for your dental competition eiyna.

A lot of guys make life decisions based on the availability and quality of punani. Anyone who denies that fact has their head...in the sand.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2019, 10:28:24 AM »
A lot of guys make life decisions based on the availability and quality of punani. Anyone who denies that fact has their head...in the sand.
Where the f***k did you come from, what is this Pet Semetary!
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2019, 10:34:07 AM »
Oh....The horror.....

On this board......If you do not subscribe to this "boards" utopian ideals.....

You are creepy idiot.....

What a bunch of hypocrites.....

I do not condone anything anybody says.....But do not hold "this board" to a higher standard.....

Einya?????Or whatever the f*ck you want to call it your "cute" diatribe $hit today.....

In a normal sample of American males I would say that 100% of them have made major decisions on the basis of getting quim.

With the Scoop crowd, however, there are those who don't think about getting laid, those who can't get laid, those who can get laid but only with inferior grade quim, and those who are penile friendly/vaginally averse. 

The craving for punani has kept the species going for thousands of years. Mr Darwin had it right - some dudes really have no business perpetuating the species.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2019, 10:38:18 AM »
In a normal sample of American males I would say that 100% of them have made major decisions on the basis of getting quim.

With the Scoop crowd, however, there are those who don't think about getting laid, those who can't get laid, those who can get laid but only with inferior grade quim, and those who are penile friendly/vaginally averse. 

The craving for punani has kept the species going for thousands of years. Mr Darwin had it right - some dudes really have no business perpetuating the species.

Appreciate the rebuttal to an argument nobody was making

MakeItRain11

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2019, 10:40:56 AM »
Appreciate the rebuttal to an argument nobody was making

Isn't this 99.9% of what Scoop is?

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2019, 10:41:39 AM »
This thread...is amazing
No Finish Line

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2019, 10:43:00 AM »
Don’t filter we love you just the way you are. Thanks.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

feedback