collapse

* Recent Posts

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 08:48:19 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 08:28:28 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Nukem2
[Today at 01:57:07 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Backlash Coming  (Read 7365 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Backlash Coming
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2023, 08:03:41 PM »
Everyone makes mistakes.

It is about the Israeli's intentions versus Hamas's intentions.

Israel has every right to defend itself as a sovereign state and retaliate for the cowardly attack.  It doesn’t make someone an anti-semite for wishing there was no more bloodshed and no more loss of innocent life.  It’s not realistic and Hamas is to blame.  All of these things can be true
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2023, 08:04:16 PM »
Instead of pulling us together, the Republican infrastructure is trying to pull us apart. 

Hmmmmm......

Fortunately, they are showing leadership in the house of representatives.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2023, 08:05:44 PM »
You write this and then say it is not a personal attack?

Then what exactly is a personal attack???
A personal.attack would be calling you an unhinged lunatic who has the mental.capacity of a two year old. But I wouldnt do that.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2023, 08:05:56 PM »
Fortunately, they are showing leadership in the house of representatives.

I am not sure if this is sarcasm ... but the House went from bad to worse in the last hour

*SCALISE ENDS SPEAKER BID AS HOUSE REPUBLICANS REMAIN IN TURMOIL

No one has the votes and no one wants the job.

Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2023, 08:07:47 PM »
Israel has every right to defend itself as a sovereign state and retaliate for the cowardly attack.  It doesn’t make someone an anti-semite for wishing there was no more bloodshed and no more loss of innocent life.  It’s not realistic and Hamas is to blame.  All of these things can be true

100% agree

But not everyone here holds this opinion

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2023, 08:08:50 PM »
A personal.attack would be calling you an unhinged lunatic who has the mental.capacity of a two year old. But I wouldnt do that.

weak and disappointing

Try this a personal attack would be to say, "I'm so stupid I would have sold Apple in 2016!"

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2023, 08:16:12 PM »

They do not.

Palestinians want one thing: the slaughter and elimination of all Jews.

This is all bigoted hateful nonsense. You don't have a goddamn clue what you are talking about. This is probably the most racist thing I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying something.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 08:18:55 PM by brewcity77 »
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2023, 08:28:47 PM »

Why would you post a picture of an Israeli soldier aiming at a baby?

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2023, 08:31:55 PM »
This is all bigoted hateful nonsense. You don't have a goddamn clue what you are talking about. This is probably the most racist thing I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying something.

It’s quite something to see the casual racism branch off into genocidal racism

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2023, 08:42:57 PM »

Palestinians want one thing: the slaughter and elimination of all Jews.

Do you actually believe this? Or are you conflating Hamas and the Palestinian people as you bounce back and forth repeatedly in that post.

If it’s the latter, it’s a valid point though very sloppily made.  If it’s the former, then it’s unhinged in a way that even Muggsy’s Iran plan hasn’t touched

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2023, 08:45:19 PM »
It’s quite something to see the casual racism branch off into genocidal racism
Yeah, that's not fair of Heisy--Muggsy had that position staked out first.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

SoCalEagle

• All American
« Reply #261 on: October 12, 2023, 08:49:15 PM »
weak and disappointing

Try this a personal attack would be to say, "I'm so stupid I would have sold Apple in 2016!"

Who recommended selling Apple in 2016? That’s just crazy. Everyone could see that 2016 was a great time to buy Apple.

Nevermind ….

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2023, 09:14:04 PM »
With all due respect, while I see what you’re trying to convey, I fully disagree with this interpretation.

I don’t view any PLO interludes around 1969 as compromise.  If Hamas this weekend said they’d be willing to accept a two state solution would we really view that as a compromise?  No it would seem like deception veiled in good faith negotiation.  It runs counter to everything they have ever said and stood for.  As I said, the PLO’s attempt to compromise 20 years later, when they were less terrorist aimed than in the late 60s/70s still was caveating their ability to still attack Israel as much as they wanted.  No “compromise” by the PLO before they recognized Israel or its right to exist should ever be considered a compromise that was turned down.  It’s just a demand

Rodger’s plan is a bit more of an argument I can see, but that came out of nowhere with little to no collaboration between the affected nations and surprised everyone and was thus rejected outright. 

Sure it’s revisionist history in a way, but I truly believe Golda Meir would have accepted a two state solution of the variety we have mentioned in modern times, but you have a vastly different Arab world (namely 180 degree flips in Jordan and Egypt’s attitude and relationship to Israel and the West).  You talk of rejected compromise from a time and “Palestinian” collective who didn’t recognize Israel or it’s legitimacy.

I appreciate and understand your overall statement. I disagree with the bolded though. Gold Meir would never accept anything that didn't give Israel full control over Jerusalem. That has been a sticking point forever, and isn't going away.

That is why, technically the PLO's plan in 1969 was probably the only time a viable plan was on the table (and I agree and understand why you say it wasn't a viable deal, because of the history of violence by the PLO). But that plan was binational and allowed everyone equal access and control over Jerusalem, and in theory could have appeased everyone. But in that, and the Rodger's plan, Israel would not give up full control over Jerusalem.

As things currently stand. Israel will not give up their capital as Jerusalem. They likely won't give up their illegally built settlements, and they have refused to have any deal that doesn't involve the permanent disarmament of any Palestinian state.

Given the history of violence in the region, I don't fault Palestinians for wanting their own defense force (not Hamas, they are terrorists...just a legitimate military force), and the Palestinians aren't accepting a deal where they don't still have East Jerusalem, and get the illegally occupied land back.

So we will never have a deal. And we will continue to have violence.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 10:04:48 PM by forgetful »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2023, 09:20:59 PM »
I am not sure if this is sarcasm ... but the House went from bad to worse in the last hour

*SCALISE ENDS SPEAKER BID AS HOUSE REPUBLICANS REMAIN IN TURMOIL

No one has the votes and no one wants the job.

The classy leaders of the party, including You Know Who, said Scalise isn’t fit to be speaker because he has cancer. Nice.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2023, 10:09:17 PM »
So I've learned that Scoop is not going to solve peace in the Middle East.

Good effort everyone.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2023, 10:10:37 PM »
So I've learned that Scoop is not going to solve peace in the Middle East.

Good effort everyone.

Muggsy's got a plan.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #266 on: October 12, 2023, 10:13:28 PM »
Seems our resident BLM (hamas)sympathizer has been sitting this one(wisely) out  Not a good look to be on the fence here as seen by many throughout  it didn’t take a very wise person to see that was going to be a losing proposition especially as the cash was buying mansions, paying for security and salaries of their peeps while those “black lives” didn’t seem to matter after all.  I’ve heard Crow tastes a little bit like road kill chicken eyna?
don't...don't don't don't don't

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2023, 10:14:32 PM »
Muggsy's got a plan.
Muggsy for Secretary-General of the United Nations!

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #268 on: October 12, 2023, 10:40:04 PM »
Let's see if they move  ... and if they don't move, who is at fault over what comes next?

Israel Latest: UN Staff Given Evacuation Order for Northern Gaza
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-10-12/israel-latest-gaza-ground-offensive-looms-more-than-2-400-dead

Israeli’s armed forces have told the United Nations to evacuate its personnel from northern Gaza, indicating a ground operation could be coming soon in retaliation for an attack by the militant group that killed at least 1,200 people.

Israel’s military has positioned about 300,000 personnel outside Gaza and signaled a major ground offensive could be imminent as it seeks to “wipe out” the militant group for the attack.

More than 1.1 million Palestinians live in the area flagged by Israel, it said, adding, “The United Nations considers it impossible for such a movement to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences.”

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #269 on: October 12, 2023, 10:52:50 PM »

The conceit of only believing this you agree with.
Understand who we are dealing with ... you really want to get this upset over calling out Jew killers?

The Palestinian Incentive Program for Killing Jews
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-01/the-palestinian-incentive-program-for-killing-jews

Whoever said crime doesn't pay hasn't talked to the family of a Palestinian terrorist. For the Palestine Liberation Organization and the related Palestinian Authority, the killers of Jewish Israelis are considered "martyrs." And as such, their families are paid for the service these murderers have done for the Palestinian cause.

This has come to light this week after a Palestinian, Mohammed Tarayra, stabbed Hallel Yaffa Ariel, a 13-year-old Israeli girl, as she was sleeping in her bed. The stabbing was part of a wave of attacks by Palestinians who have for nearly eight months been shooting, stabbing and running down Jews with the encouragement of social media and popular songs.

----

It even has its own Wiki, and no, this is not some fringe thing ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Authority_Martyrs_Fund

In 2016, payments were made to 35,000 families, including the families of suicide bombers, from a 2016 annual budget of $170 million.

------

And they teach their children in school how to be Martyrs

Palestinian kindergarten films its kids play-clashing with IDF, becoming ‘martyrs’
Footage, said to have been taken down several times by TikTok, also shows children pretending to foil army raid by killing soldiers
https://www.timesofisrael.com/kids-in-palestinian-kindergarten-filmed-play-clashing-with-idf-becoming-martyrs/

A West Bank kindergarten has published videos showing children pretending to perform military drills with toy guns, clashing with and killing Israeli soldiers, and holding a mock funeral for a child who is killed and becomes a “martyr.”

The children are then shown performing a funeral procession for the Palestinian “martyr,” with one of them acting the role of the slain fighter.

In other videos, masked children are shown training and marching with toy guns.