[Today at 07:21:58 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Dawson Rental
[Today at 06:51:10 PM]

MU appearance in The Athletic's college hoops mailbag by lawdog77
[Today at 05:44:34 PM]

2025 Bracketology by tower912
[Today at 04:14:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: live from Minny  (Read 1824 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
live from Minny
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »
First off, fun game.  Definitely not your thypical regular season game, especially this early on.  Crowd was into it, plenty of Packer fans as well.

Favre played a wonderful game.  Zero pressure on him all game.  Pack defense is not very good and Favre made them pay.

Thought Rodgers also looked great.  The dropped TD was huge and many Vikings fan admitted as such near the end of the game.  Rodgers has to run for his life on nearly every play whike the Packers defense didn't breathe on Favre.

Pack better get their O-line and their pass rush in line quickly or they will be wasting a lot of talent.

By the way, Greg Jennings....what is up with this guy.  So him loafing on a lot of plays.  Looked like he was sulking and giving up.  Don't think he caugjt a ball in the second half but couldn't remember him being open much either.

Fun game, glad I missed the felatio in the broadcast booth as I'll bet Gruden and Jaws were probably nearly naked during the broadcast. 

More beers await.  C ya

muhoosier260

• All American
Re: live from Minny
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:47:11 PM »
GO VIKES GO

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- chicos I am saddened you didn't want to hang out. prik
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:08:41 AM by Jay Bee »
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:15:07 AM »
Hang out?  Did you send me a message? 

LON

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »
First off, fun game.  Definitely not your thypical regular season game, especially this early on.  Crowd was into it, plenty of Packer fans as well.

Favre played a wonderful game.  Zero pressure on him all game.  Pack defense is not very good and Favre made them pay.

Thought Rodgers also looked great.  The dropped TD was huge and many Vikings fan admitted as such near the end of the game.  Rodgers has to run for his life on nearly every play whike the Packers defense didn't breathe on Favre.

Pack better get their O-line and their pass rush in line quickly or they will be wasting a lot of talent.

By the way, Greg Jennings....what is up with this guy.  So him loafing on a lot of plays.  Looked like he was sulking and giving up.  Don't think he caugjt a ball in the second half but couldn't remember him being open much either.

Fun game, glad I missed the felatio in the broadcast booth as I'll bet Gruden and Jaws were probably nearly naked during the broadcast. 

More beers await.  C ya

You should have seen all the montages...big time slurp job, but not really surprising since they've been giving him a BJ for the last 5 years.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »
If you sent me a message, I apologize....I have my blackberry but I can't see any messages via MUscoop on this, only the posts

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:28 AM »
Today's Sportcenter might have been the best SC ever for a Minnesotan.  A ton of coverage for the Vikings, Favre, and Twins.