collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: extracurricular sexual assault?  (Read 1400 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
extracurricular sexual assault?
« on: June 19, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »
why is this so difficult for jmu to deal with?  is it because it wasn't on campus?  is it because our society is so litigious? there is way too much of this stuff going on over the past...? years.  i posted this to see what kind of reaction students today have of this under-reported crime.  of course everyone is going to say this is wrong, but at the same time, i hear about how common rufie(sp?) abuse is from my nephew who is a senior at mu.  this is disgusting and sad.  alcohol, sex, loss of control....they say those who exhibit this type of behavior drunk/stoned, etc, think this way sober, but just don't act out on the bad behavior.  then to video it?  oh yeah that's right, they hadn't gadiated yet... 

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/10014/20140619/james-madison-university-under-federal-investigation-for-handling-of-students-sexual-assault-complaint.htm
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: extracurricular sexual assault?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 09:11:38 AM »
wow!  the silence is deafening..faith without works is dead
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback