[May 10, 2024, 09:58:18 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by mugrad_89
[May 10, 2024, 08:12:15 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MUbiz
[May 10, 2024, 03:33:49 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by LloydsLegs
[May 10, 2024, 03:08:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NFC North Pissing Match  (Read 114737 times)

robmufan

• All American
Re: NFC North Pissing Match
« Reply #575 on: September 30, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »
From a bears fan perspective (though it is probably not wanted), I see Rodgers running for his life.  I like the bears front 4, but lets be honest, they aren't great.  And they made Rodgers quite uncomfortable.

Someone as good as Jarred Allen is going to have a field day on Monday Night.  Add in the two fat drug users (Williams brothers?) you are going to make the packers one dimensional.  I see AP having a huge night.  You can throw as many people in the box as possible (I am sure every team they have played this year has done it), and he still gets a good chunk of yards.

I see Vikings winning by 2 TDs

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #576 on: September 30, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »
>GOMU1104: Awfly quiet, considering it is Wednesday...

Awfly?  I see you’re a Packers fan.  Some of us in Minnesota are enjoying a pennant race in the AL Central this week, as well as gearing up for the Gophers / Wesconsin game on Saturday.  Not to mention the start of the Wild’s season and TWolves training camp (featuring a 31 pound lighter version of Al Jefferson – although we’ll still blow it big).  Monday’s game will be just another W for the Vikings.  We’ve done that every week this season, nothing new. 

>PXILiberace: Force him to win games with his arm and it will catch up to the Vikes by week 9 or 10, at which point they will tank.  They better hope Peterson starts to shy away from contact, or he won't last much longer either.

So week 9 or 10, Favre will just turn to mush?  You guys are blinded by spite.  As for AD, people didn’t draft him because of injury concerns… I am concerned about him getting seriously injured, but he’s going to play like a real man and I’ve accepted that. 

>I've been watching Brett Favre for long enough to know that he comes out really wound up in high profile games in recent years (see: Dallas in '07)

“long enough”.. “recent years”… your commentary doesn’t follow.  At any rate, if this game stays close and we’re not in a position where Brett doesn’t need to make a dramatic play in the game, it will be interesting to see if he does stay relatively conservative  (as opposed to throw up some sh1t pass that gets picked).  So far, so good.  But, I understand he will throw a stupid pass or a few this year – I’ll take the ‘bad’ with the good. 
>It's a match up of two pretty decent passing defenses (at least as the numbers would rank) thus far.
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/2_999_Def._Passer_Rating.html
The Packers rank 5th in defensive Packer rating, and the Vikings rank 11th, despite facing Quinn, Stafford and Shaun Hill.

I don’t think the passing defense of these teams is the story of the game at all, but I guess since you had a link to the website you felt the need to highlight it (along with something called the ‘defensive Packer rating’). 

Erin Rodgers performance is key in this game.  The Minnesota line, statistically, hasn’t done a lot this year.  I’m sure Jared is foaming at the mouth, eager to face the pathetic offensive line of Green Bey… the Williams boys will have no problem with a second-string type player like Rian Grant on the ground – Rodgers is going to have to overcome a line battle that heavily favors the Vikings and make plays. 

Anything could happen in this one – the only thing certain is that I will throw down several beers and have to listen to some stupid name-calling and arguments between Packers and Vikings ‘fans’.  It will be even worse than this thread.  Also, I’ll probably mack some chicks and drop some ill freestyles for the people up in the Dome. 

Vikings 27, Packers 21.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

GOMU1104

• All American
« Reply #577 on: September 30, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »

LON

• All American
« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
I threw up a little bit, after reading this

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-30-morrissey-jay-cutler-sep30,0,315321.column

Oh man that is great stuff...so Cutler is the next Brady, why didn't he put something as equally ridiculous as Hester is the next Jerry Rice...

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »

So week 9 or 10, Favre will just turn to mush?  You guys are blinded by spite.  As for AD, people didn’t draft him because of injury concerns… I am concerned about him getting seriously injured, but he’s going to play like a real man and I’ve accepted that. 
  “long enough”.. “recent years”… your commentary doesn’t follow.  At any rate, if this game stays close and we’re not in a position where Brett doesn’t need to make a dramatic play in the game, it will be interesting to see if he does stay relatively conservative  (as opposed to throw up some sh1t pass that gets picked).  So far, so good.  But, I understand he will throw a stupid pass or a few this year – I’ll take the ‘bad’ with the good.   

Blinded by spite, or supported by fact?  You don't have to believe me, check it out yourself.

LON

• All American
« Reply #580 on: September 30, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »

Isn't AP the one who dove into the endzone in college (as a celebration) and ended up breaking his collarbone?

I'd be seriously worried about that every time he lowered his shoulder.  I'd hate to see him injured though, he's as exciting as they come.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #581 on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
Isn't AP the one who dove into the endzone in college (as a celebration) and ended up breaking his collarbone?

I'd be seriously worried about that every time he lowered his shoulder.  I'd hate to see him injured though, he's as exciting as they come.

I immediately thought of that injury last week watching a WR, maybe Desean Jackson, do a similar flip going into the endzone.  Hey here's a better idea, go head butt the wall behind the endzone... er wait.

"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #582 on: September 30, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »
The Vikings suck; Brett Favre swallows!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

pillardean

• Team Captain
« Reply #583 on: September 30, 2009, 05:56:08 PM »
Facts:

Favre is old.  He'll be 40 before week five.  He cannot do the physical things he could when he was younger and his body takes longer to recover.
It's called degeneration.

Thank you Chicos for posting the Thomas Jones quotes as well as a Veteran on the Jets team at the end of the year last year, thus proving Favre ruined the team at the end, not Mangini-Fact.

Packer fans will care if Favre fails this year because he plays on a team IN THE SAME DIVISION.  Thus; if Favre struggles, the Vikings more than likely will struggle, which is good for the Packers and their fans because they are DIVISION RIVALS.  If he was playing in S.D. I and most fans wouldn't give a flying f*** if Favre did or didn't throw a last second T.D. pass.  It only matters because he plays for a team in the same division (I keep repeating that because I am not sure if Jay Bee understands the importance of that fact-repetition repetition repetition..."oh I finally get it now"...you're welcome Jay Bee).

Favre is not clutch...Like PXI said, check it out.  Fact.

Jay Bee secretly has always loved Favre and would silently cheer for the Packers (when around his Sota friends) because of said dude-crush on Favre.  He can finally now exhibit the man-love without being judged.  I applaud you finally coming out with your man-love for Favre, Jay Bee.  I applaud you.

Marquette University, Spring '08

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #584 on: September 30, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »

Yep, and it's not even something I'd like to willingly admit, seeing as outside of two years he quarterbacked my team.  He has a handful of comebacks in the last decade, ranging from the Christmas Eve game at the dome in '04 (to win the division championship) to the overtime heave in Denver in '07.  Other than that, it's been disappointment after disappointment since the barrage of late game comebacks early in the 1999 season.  If Favre still had "it" in big games, we might have another championship or two in Green Bay.  Sh*tting the bed in '01 and '02 in the playoffs, a killer overtime lame duck in '03, another awful performance in '04, one good playoff game in '07, followed by another back breaking interception.  And that's just in the playoffs.  We could look at performances in prime time games too.  They haven't been that great.

I mean, the guy was a heck of a lot of fun to watch, but outside of the '07 renaissance, he's been increasingly frustrating since about 2002 - his last real push for an MVP year.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #585 on: September 30, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »
Yep, and it's not even something I'd like to willingly admit, seeing as outside of two years he quarterbacked my team.  He has a handful of comebacks in the last decade, ranging from the Christmas Eve game at the dome in '04 (to win the division championship) to the overtime heave in Denver in '07.  Other than that, it's been disappointment after disappointment since the barrage of late game comebacks early in the 1999 season.  If Favre still had "it" in big games, we might have another championship or two in Green Bay.  Sh*tting the bed in '01 and '02 in the playoffs, a killer overtime lame duck in '03, another awful performance in '04, one good playoff game in '07, followed by another back breaking interception.  And that's just in the playoffs.  We could look at performances in prime time games too.  They haven't been that great.

I mean, the guy was a heck of a lot of fun to watch, but outside of the '07 renaissance, he's been increasingly frustrating since about 2002 - his last real push for an MVP year.

12-10 in playoff games...the BIG games.  Almost 30 interceptions in those games.  3-7 in the last 10 playoff games.   

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #586 on: September 30, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
12-10 in playoff games...the BIG games.  Almost 30 interceptions in those games.  3-7 in the last 10 playoff games.
Don't throw out facts, numbers, statistics, or records, VaJay-Jay will come on crying about how they don't mean anything and how Favre at 40 is God's gift to football, that the only reason he has regressed is NOT, in fact, because of the fact that he IS 40 and NOT 28 anymore (although he still tries to play like he is at times), but because he was hurt (which he also threw the Jets under the bus on...it's all about himself).

And then 2002mualum will come on here and complain about how we as Packer fans are just making excuses for the future of when Brett Favre messes up to cost the Vikings their season and says that even if he takes the Vikings to a 16-0 regular season and into the Super Bowl but loses we will still say it was a terrible move for the Vikings.

...wait for it...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #587 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:31 PM »
Yeah, fellas.. he definitely doesn't have 'it' anymore.  Terrible since 2002, right? That's when everyone started crying for his head, right? 

Get real, young skirts.  The god is real.  See this past Sunday. 

Instead of being a drugged up womanizer on a crappy team, Brett is a refined man playing for the sake of winning football games.  Finally, the cipher is complete.

Obviously he's going to be disappointing in the past - dude was playing for the a$$ Packers.  What do you expect?  Don't front - he's got the best supporting cast this season that he's ever had, in real life or his wildest dreams. 

Boys, get back to studying and stop wasting daddi's money.  You do well and get an A in the western civ class and I may just have a few pizza shuttle specials sent your way!

Favre - age - Packers < Favre - age + Vikings

KNOW DAT

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #588 on: September 30, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »
Obviously he's going to be disappointing in the past - dude was playing for the a$$ Packers.  What do you expect?  Don't front - he's got the best supporting cast this season that he's ever had, in real life or his wildest dreams.
How many Lombardi Trophies does the Vikings organization have?

Simple question, one word will do, just answer it.  It might give you some insight as to which organization, the Packers or the Vikings, are "a$$."

pillardean

• Team Captain
« Reply #589 on: September 30, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »
Yeah, fellas.. he definitely doesn't have 'it' anymore.  Terrible since 2002, right? That's when everyone started crying for his head, right?  

Get real, young skirts.  The god is real.  See this past Sunday.  

Instead of being a drugged up womanizer on a crappy team, Brett is a refined man playing for the sake of winning football games.  Finally, the cipher is complete.

Obviously he's going to be disappointing in the past - dude was playing for the a$$ Packers.  What do you expect?  Don't front - he's got the best supporting cast this season that he's ever had, in real life or his wildest dreams.  

Boys, get back to studying and stop wasting daddi's money.  You do well and get an A in the western civ class and I may just have a few pizza shuttle specials sent your way!

Favre - age - Packers < Favre - age + Vikings

KNOW DAT

Bahahahaha...

Classic Jay Bee isms.

I should have known that Favre was just holdin back for the Pack and Jets when after switching teams and beating:

1.) a team that has scored 1...repeat 1 offensive touchdown in the past 9 games--which was against against them!--

2.) a team that hadn't won a game since 2007 and was losing to a team that had lost 18 games in a row until the middle of the third quarter

3.) a team that lost their stud back after one play and had to rely on a 101 yard kick return and a last second ball to an unknown receiver.  

You're right Jay Bee, it is quite obvious that Favre was holding back for the Pack and is now playing for ViQueens with a renewed vigor for football and life! I mean, wow, what a resume!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:30:52 PM by pillardean »

pillardean

• Team Captain
« Reply #590 on: September 30, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »
a$$ Packers.  

And the ViQueens played receiver, willingly-if not forcefully receiving
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:29:53 PM by pillardean »

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #591 on: September 30, 2009, 09:30:33 PM »
wad's why are you so age-ist, at select times?  You love when daddi Chris helps you, yet are so upset with 'old man' Favre.  You love 'reminiscing' on trophy's you weren't alive for, yet so upset living in the now.  It's bizarre.

Do you have a big day of class tomorrow?   Probably an hour and 40 minutes in class, plus some homework... tough day!  Hopefully you don't have any exams Tuesday morning!  Maybe you can tell your teacher, "but, I got an A in multiplication when I was in 4th grade!!!  you're an old jerk!"  

My biggest issue is that some of you believe having Favre is worse for us compared to Tarvaris and Sage - CRAZY.  The rest will be proven on the field - I've put my money where my mouth is.  A few of you have put some small change where your spite and hope is.  Reality will decide the winner, which will be me and the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!  

pillarqueen: Huh?  Did you see Favre on Sunday?  did you see the a$$ Packers in week 2?  Live in reality.  I'm sure you find it funny to pretend 'creative writing' is an actual major given out by Marquette University, but limit to your sig, not your NFL football 'commentary'.

pillardean

• Team Captain
« Reply #592 on: September 30, 2009, 09:55:13 PM »

pillarqueen: Huh?  Did you see Favre on Sunday?  did you see the a$$ Packers in week 2?  Live in reality.  I'm sure you find it funny to pretend 'creative writing' is an actual major given out by Marquette University, but limit to your sig, not your NFL football 'commentary'.

Hmmm....Reality?

The Vikings have beaten 2 of the most atrocious teams at present and another team that lost their running back after one carry only to pull out the victory on a last second play.  Who was the other teams stellar QB?  Ohh yeah, Shaun Hill.

I'm pretty sure that is reality. If I'm missing something, please enlighten.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #593 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »
Facts:

Favre is old.  He'll be 40 before week five.  He cannot do the physical things he could when he was younger and his body takes longer to recover.
It's called degeneration.

Agree. He's not the same as he used to be. However, he's still better than anything the Vikes had, so that's why fans are excited about him.

Thank you Chicos for posting the Thomas Jones quotes as well as a Veteran on the Jets team at the end of the year last year, thus proving Favre ruined the team at the end, not Mangini-Fact.

This is not a fact at all. Magini is getting roasted by his own players in Cleveland right now (who can't stand him), while the "schism" in the Vikes locker rooms hasn't made headlines.

Listen, I know Brett is a diva, I've always known that. But, let's not act like he single handedly ruined the Jets. He had some help destroying the player culture. Also, when the Jets were winning, Brett was a cool guy, when they started losing, they turned on him. Again, Brett is a diva... but I'm not sure he's ruining every locker room he steps foot in. By that logic, the Pack should have been way better last year without him, and they weren't.

Packer fans will care if Favre fails this year because he plays on a team IN THE SAME DIVISION.  Thus; if Favre struggles, the Vikings more than likely will struggle, which is good for the Packers and their fans because they are DIVISION RIVALS.  If he was playing in S.D. I and most fans wouldn't give a flying f*** if Favre did or didn't throw a last second T.D. pass.  It only matters because he plays for a team in the same division (I keep repeating that because I am not sure if Jay Bee understands the importance of that fact-repetition repetition repetition..."oh I finally get it now"...you're welcome Jay Bee).

GB fans should certainly care, I agree. The only thing I'll disagree with is the extreme stuff (burning jerseys, bitter commentary, etc.) The dude is just a football player. The Packers aren't Jesus and Brett isn't really Judas. It's just football, rubes.

OK

Jay Bee secretly has always loved Favre and would silently cheer for the Packers (when around his Sota friends) because of said dude-crush on Favre.  He can finally now exhibit the man-love without being judged.  I applaud you finally coming out with your man-love for Favre, Jay Bee.  I applaud you.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #594 on: September 30, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »
wad's why are you so age-ist, at select times?  You love when daddi Chris helps you, yet are so upset with 'old man' Favre.  You love 'reminiscing' on trophy's you weren't alive for, yet so upset living in the now.  It's bizarre.

Do you have a big day of class tomorrow?   Probably an hour and 40 minutes in class, plus some homework... tough day!  Hopefully you don't have any exams Tuesday morning!  Maybe you can tell your teacher, "but, I got an A in multiplication when I was in 4th grade!!!  you're an old jerk!"  

My biggest issue is that some of you believe having Favre is worse for us compared to Tarvaris and Sage - CRAZY.  The rest will be proven on the field - I've put my money where my mouth is.  A few of you have put some small change where your spite and hope is.  Reality will decide the winner, which will be me and the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!  

Who's wads?

I will ask again, how many Lombardi Trophies do the Vikings organization have?  Again, just a one word answer will do, nothing more is needed.  The answer should give you an idea as to which organization is "a$$," the Vikings or the Packers.

Also, you make fun of pillar's majoring in creative writing while you MAKE A LIVING BY MIXING SICK BEATZ!  YOUR LIFE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2009, 10:06:56 PM »
Hmmm....Reality?

The Vikings have beaten 2 of the most atrocious teams at present and another team that lost their running back after one carry only to pull out the victory on a last second play.  Who was the other teams stellar QB?  Ohh yeah, Shaun Hill.

I'm pretty sure that is reality. If I'm missing something, please enlighten.

Yawn, yawn.  Did the Vikings win their first two games on the road, while giving their second string QB time on the field?  Yep.  Did the a$$ Packers lose a game, at home, as 10 point favorites?  Yep.  Did a 2-0 team have a lead on us with 3 seconds to play?  Yes.  Did we pull it out?  Yep.  Thanks to... Brett Favre.

That is reality, youngster.  It's obvious you're not into 'rough sports' such as football.. let's talk about this change in your sig.  It used to be 'creative writing'.. now it's 'intensive writing' or something?  Still with the same weird little 'emoticon'..?  Is that what you creative/intensive writing persons call it?  

NFL reality is easy - Win or shuttup.  NFC North teams have very similar schedules this year -- so unless you want to say, 'hey, we have a couple of freebies later this year, and you have tough ones later, especially with Cinci!', then shhhh, lil guy.  

Wad's: I don't make a living in music, kiddo.  Just because you jock the ill rhymes doesn't mean that's what I do.  Ask Chris.

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #596 on: September 30, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

The old creative writing gig again?  You really need some new material.  

I saw Favre on Sunday. And I live in reality.  We're in week 4 of the NFL season.  I remember a day where the Vikings were 6-0.  Remember that time? How did that turn out for you?

Oh, and let me tell you a little secret.  Childress is every bit as bad a coach as Tice was - maybe worse. Don't believe me?  Don't worry, it won't take long.  

As far as the best option for you guys at QB... at this point, it would still be Tarvaris.  It's easy to not believe it now in week three, but eventually Favre will be forced to win a game with his arm, and when teams figure that out, the wheels will fall off the bus.

Favre since 2005: 95 TDs, 95 turnovers.  Congratulations, you have a ticking time bomb under center.

BELIEVE DAT.

Moonboots

• Starter
« Reply #597 on: September 30, 2009, 10:11:37 PM »
 Yawn, yawn.  Did the Vikings win their first two games on the road, while giving their second string QB time on the field?  Yep.  Did the a$$ Packers lose a game, at home, as 10 point favorites?  Yep.  Did a 2-0 team have a lead on us with 3 seconds to play?  Yes.  Did we pull it out?  Yep.  Thanks to... Brett Favre.

That is reality, youngster.  It's obvious you're not into 'rough sports' such as football.. let's talk about this change in your sig.  It used to be 'creative writing'.. now it's 'intensive writing' or something?  Still with the same weird little 'emoticon'..?  Is that what you creative/intensive writing persons call it?  

NFL reality is easy - Win or shuttup.  NFC North teams have very similar schedules this year -- so unless you want to say, 'hey, we have a couple of freebies later this year, and you have tough ones later, especially with Cinci!', then shhhh, lil guy.  

Wad's: I don't make a living in music, kiddo.  Just because you jock the ill rhymes doesn't mean that's what I do.  Ask Chris.

Win or shut up? Really? How many more playoff games did you win than we did last year?  How many more playoff games did you win than the LIONS last year?  Exactly. Win. Or shut up.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #598 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »
And then 2002mualum will come on here and complain about how we as Packer fans are just making excuses for the future of when Brett Favre messes up to cost the Vikings their season and says that even if he takes the Vikings to a 16-0 regular season and into the Super Bowl but loses we will still say it was a terrible move for the Vikings.

...wait for it...

I believe this 100%.

Brett could throw 40 TDs and 2 picks all year, and you guys would still be saying "Wait for the playoffs, he'll suck".

Then, when Brett throws 1 rocket-ball in the playoffs, you'll all rejoice and say "See! See!"

You all claim be using facts and viewing Favre objectively from your own experiences with him. It's bogus. You want to know why his playoff record isn't so great? Because the Packers had some bad teams that he made look great, and those teams were exposed in the playoffs. Troy Aikman has a good playoff record. Hmmm.... I wonder why.

Favre has won more games than anybody for the Packers. Don't crap on him now, guys. He was an AWESOME player. Don't  bash him now. I never hated him when he was a Packer, because I knew how F-ing good he was and how lucky the organization was to have him. I can't hate a guy that is that good. I hated losing to him, but I couldn't hate him because he was so good.

Favre could make the pro bowl and lead the Vikes to the playoffs, and yet somehow you guys will paint the season like a failure because God-forbid we all admit that he's successful for the dreaded Vikings. ohhhhh, soooo scary, I can never admit that my EX is happy with somebody else! Oh No!

It's the equivalent of calling your Ex a "fat bitch" when everybody can see that she looks good and is doing well. Just leave her alone.

I know this is the "pissing match" guys, but show some maturity and respect for one of your greatest players. And don't give me some BS about how "Brett disrespected the fans"  That's a bunch of crap. The dude tore himself up for 16 years entertaining you rubes. Give him some credit. I'm sorry that he doesn't bow down to every fat, drunk packer fan and thank them for naming their stupid kid brett, or for buying their ugly wife a #4 tattoo.

He did his job as well if not better than anybody else for 16 years. Keep that in mind. He'll go down as a top 10 and realistically a top 5 QB of all time.

Don't forget that now, fellas. You were lucky to have him, and got a chance to watch him play every sunday. Don't ruin it now by talking a bunch of trash.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:21:22 PM by 2002mualum »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #599 on: September 30, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »

Hey, OLD FART, again, how many Super Bowls do the almighty Vikings have?  NFL REALITY IS EASY, SON...WIN, OR SHUTUP!

Who's Wad's?  Was that message board about your mix tapes all false then?  We can put the screenshots of those up again, if you would like?  They even state that you would like to meet up with some teenage males.  It's kind of...awkward?  Weird?  Or was that a different VaJay Jay Bee?  Who just happened to, by chance, have the exact same email address as you?  Because that is possible?  And what Chris am I supposed to ask?  I know a lot of them.

But I forgot, you write those HILARIOUS clips for whatever AWFUL television show would hire a homosexual pedophile with no commonsense or sense of humor whatsoever.

They're fantastic, keep up the GREAT work, you old fart.

feedback