collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 384478 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #3600 on: August 30, 2021, 08:34:31 PM »
Cute story.  If Covid was killing 1 out of 7 Americans no matter the age pretty sure there would be more support for a vaccine mandate.

There wouldn’t be
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3601 on: August 30, 2021, 08:42:52 PM »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #3602 on: August 30, 2021, 08:47:21 PM »
There wouldn’t be

Hard to say for sure I guess.  I imagine one day there will be a new virus with that kind of IFR and we’ll find out.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #3603 on: August 30, 2021, 08:48:24 PM »
Hard to say for sure I guess.  I imagine one day there will be a new virus with that kind of IFR and we’ll find out.

No, it isn’t hard to say at all.  History always repeats itself

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3604 on: August 30, 2021, 08:52:07 PM »
Cute story.  If Covid was killing 1 out of 7 Americans no matter the age pretty sure there would be more support for a vaccine mandate.

In one thread today, you were critical of a teachers union for not mandating vaccines.
In another thread (this one), you scoff at vaccine mandates (apparently because COVID isn't killing enough* people).
But you're totally not a troll.

*Which begs the question, what's the acceptable number of easily preventable deaths in Pace's world?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #3605 on: August 30, 2021, 09:12:56 PM »
In one thread today, you were critical of a teachers union for not mandating vaccines.
In another thread (this one), you scoff at vaccine mandates (apparently because COVID isn't killing enough* people).
But you're totally not a troll.

*Which begs the question, what's the acceptable number of easily preventable deaths in Pace's world?

You’re misstating what I said in the other thread.  I asked you based off your post if you were upset with the lack of a vaccine mandate in place at that school for the teachers or that the masks on the kids didn’t work. 

I’ve clearly stated my thoughts on vaccine mandates.  A private business has every right to do it but I don’t believe it should be mandated by state or federal gov’t.

And i was just simply pointing out if Covid had a higher IFR I’d imagine the vaccine would be more widely accepted.  But when 99.95% of people under 50 survive it just doesn’t seem to be too urgent for a lot of people.  I believe it’s selfish of them but I can at least understand where they’re coming from.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:15:18 PM by PaceArrow02 »

pacearrow02

• Starter

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #3607 on: August 31, 2021, 01:34:11 PM »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #3608 on: September 01, 2021, 08:19:49 AM »
Yikes

@TizzyEnt: Told you...
I've uncovered evidence of a scam allowing the unvaccinated to appear vaccinated, but how many? https://twitter.com/TizzyEnt/status/1430658074377924618/video/1

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1433046828577181711?s=19

Rekt.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #3609 on: September 01, 2021, 11:58:59 AM »
I wonder what these counties have in common?  ?-(

The five Florida counties with the lowest percentage of fully vaccinated residents are:

Holmes County (23%)
    Washington County (25%)
    Calhoun County (26%)
    Union County (26%)
    Dixie County (26%)

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/coronavirus/2021/09/01/covid-19-florida-vaccinations-rising-amid-delta-variant-outbreak/5679887001

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #3610 on: September 01, 2021, 12:15:56 PM »
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1433046828577181711?s=19

Rekt.

People always trying to make a buck. No different than China selling millions of fake N95 masks, which could have caused thousands more infections and deaths on a much greater scale than a few suckers who bought fake vaccination cards.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #3611 on: September 01, 2021, 01:04:33 PM »
People always trying to make a buck. No different than China selling millions of fake N95 masks, which could have caused thousands more infections and deaths on a much greater scale than a few suckers who bought fake vaccination cards.

A stupid American who is going to spend time in prison for breaking the law is similar to a nation selling junk items...

okay!

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3612 on: September 01, 2021, 01:05:10 PM »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #3613 on: September 01, 2021, 10:16:04 PM »

unnatural carnal knowledgeing moron post.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3614 on: September 02, 2021, 06:53:33 AM »
Hey tower ... you need to come down here to Charlotte and talk some sense into your fellow firefighters!

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article253927283.html?

Some 62% of nearly 8,000 Charlotte government employees are at least partially vaccinated, the city announced Wednesday.

That’s based on a workforce survey that had a 95% response rate, city spokesman Cory Burkarth said.

Vaccination rates vary dramatically across city departments, with the Charlotte Fire Department — with 1,224 employees — posting the lowest rate: 49%. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, with 2,407 employees, had a 63% vaccination rate, according to city data.

Charlotte is experiencing another coronavirus surge caused by the highly contagious delta variant. But local doctors say this is a surge of the unvaccinated, with unprotected people accounting for the overwhelming number of coronavirus patients requiring intensive care and ventilators.

In Mecklenburg County, 57% of residents are at least partially vaccinated as of Wednesday, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3615 on: September 02, 2021, 08:26:36 AM »
My department's vaccination rate is around 65%.     
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3616 on: September 02, 2021, 09:18:12 AM »
Fahrenheit, taught ewe sed it wuz mandatory inn yo department, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3617 on: September 02, 2021, 10:39:56 AM »
If you catch it now and are unvaccinated, you no longer qualify for workman's comp and the days you miss come out of your sick leave.   If you don't have enough, you go off payroll.

Not yet mandatory.   

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3618 on: September 02, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
From the Washington Post:

A memo sent Wednesday to NBA teams warned that unvaccinated players for the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Golden State Warriors would not be able to play in home games this season at their respective arenas.

The NBA does not have a vaccine mandate for its players, but in a memo obtained by The Washington Post, the league pointed to requirements recently enacted in New York City and San Francisco that affect a broad spectrum of public activity. Those ordinances reportedly do not apply to out-of-town athletes, meaning that unvaccinated members of visiting teams could play at Barclays Center, Chase Center and Madison Square Garden.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #3619 on: September 02, 2021, 01:39:56 PM »

A memo sent Wednesday to NBA teams warned that unvaccinated players for the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Golden State Warriors would not be able to play in home games this season at their respective arenas.

The NBA does not have a vaccine mandate for its players, but in a memo obtained by The Washington Post, the league pointed to requirements recently enacted in New York City and San Francisco that affect a broad spectrum of public activity. Those ordinances reportedly do not apply to out-of-town athletes, meaning that unvaccinated members of visiting teams could play at Barclays Center, Chase Center and Madison Square Garden.

United Center said today that everyone entering the building must either be vaccinated or get tested every time they enter. I hope they take it further to require everyone entering to be vaccinated.

Also, unvaccinated NBA players will have lockers as far away as possible from their vaccinated teammates and will have to eat, fly and ride buses in different sections as part of the league's anticipated COVID-19 health and safety protocols. The protocols were released to teams Thursday in a memo obtained by ESPN.

The rules are not final and subject to ongoing talks with the National Basketball Players Association, but the guidelines make it clear that vaccinated and unvaccinated players will have very different off-court experiences during the upcoming season.

Unvaccinated players will have to undergo testing on game days and practice days and, depending on team schedules, could have to test twice on some game days. Vaccinated players will not undergo daily testing and will only be tested if they have symptoms themselves or are exposed to someone confirmed as COVID-19 positive.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:42:27 PM by Jockey »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #3620 on: September 02, 2021, 01:42:14 PM »

Hmm maybe Brooklyn will return to New Jersey for the year so Kyrie's dumba$$ can play.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #3621 on: September 03, 2021, 01:49:08 PM »
Getting my booster tomorrow  8-)
Maigh Eo for Sam

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #3622 on: September 03, 2021, 03:04:38 PM »
Getting my booster tomorrow  8-)
Nice! When was your first round complete?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #3623 on: September 03, 2021, 03:27:13 PM »
At the risk of kicking a hornets nest.  Wondering why there is so much negativity towards ivermectin.  Admittedly I have no opinion on it and hadn’t heard about it til seeing it on Scoop but there seems to be enough positive data to at least study further??

The guy who developed the use ignition humans won the Nobel Prize for crying out loud and the use of it has been credited with saving millions of lives.  Who knows what the real world benefits are as it relates to C19 but to cast it off as simply horse dewormer seems like a waste of an opportunity.

https://academic.oup.com/ofid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ofid/ofab358/6316214

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #3624 on: September 03, 2021, 04:25:24 PM »
At the risk of kicking a hornets nest.  Wondering why there is so much negativity towards ivermectin.  Admittedly I have no opinion on it and hadn’t heard about it til seeing it on Scoop but there seems to be enough positive data to at least study further??

The guy who developed the use ignition humans won the Nobel Prize for crying out loud and the use of it has been credited with saving millions of lives.  Who knows what the real world benefits are as it relates to C19 but to cast it off as simply horse dewormer seems like a waste of an opportunity.

https://academic.oup.com/ofid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ofid/ofab358/6316214

Mhm

feedback