collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Limbaugh dead  (Read 32118 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Limbaugh dead
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2021, 02:11:55 PM »
Rush hits continued. I'm going to need a shower.

"if any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians."

Re Michael J Fox "Either he didn't take his medication, or he's acting."

He referred to Chelsea Clinton, a teenager at the time, as the "White House dog" well she's female so here he was blatantly calling her a b*tch

"If the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

Seriously how some of you can have daughters or wives or claim to not support racism and yet still mourn this guy is actually mind boggling to me. He supports the grey area of rape, he calls teen girls a b*tch, he calls anyone who takes birth control a slut and a prostitute. This isn't a PC thing it's literally cura personalis and those of you who support him clearly have an ugly character.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 02:15:55 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2021, 02:14:40 PM »
There is an awful of hate out there. There are some liberal journalists on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. that I do not care for, and quite possibly dislike, but if one of them passed I would never say some of the things being said about Rush on here and elsewhere. Folks, I simply do not get the hate. At our house we agree we can hate cancer and Hitler, nothing else or no one beyond that.

As for Rush, he was great entertainer, businessman and a great American success story. He will be missed by this guy.

He had an AIDS update segment where he would read off the names of people who had died and play bells and horns. If you do not get the hate, you are part of the problem.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2021, 02:16:07 PM »
Here's some of his top quotes, if you can find a left wing journalist saying anything as ignorant & vile I'll happily dance on that persons grave as well.

FWIW, he wasn’t a journalist.  He was a radio personality.  More Al Franken than Jake Tapper

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2021, 02:17:07 PM »
FWIW, he wasn’t a journalist.  He was a radio personality.  More Al Franken than Jake Tapper

Wonderful, a radio personality that one poster on here already equates to legit news sources so that's about all you need to know about his listeners.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2021, 02:19:14 PM »

Unfortunately, a lot of people took him way too seriously.  Part of why we are where we are.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2021, 02:23:45 PM »
Tramadol & Percocet

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2021, 02:31:01 PM »

He referred to Chelsea Clinton, a teenager at the time, as the "White House dog" well she's female so here he was blatantly calling her a b*tch

he was mocking her looks, not calling her a "b---h." Which, for a 12-year girl, is much, much worse.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2021, 02:33:04 PM »
he was mocking her looks, not calling her a "b---h." Which, for a 12-year girl, is much, much worse.

What is a female dog...? It's a two for one insult
Maigh Eo for Sam

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »
What won't get enough attention was just how talented the guy was at radio.  I know some people in the field and whenever Limbaugh's name would pop up, they would marvel at how effortlessly he filled those hours daily.

This is also death blow to conservatives.   Liberals have ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, Wash Post, NY Times, LA Times, all of sports media, and all of entertainment media promoting their cause.  The Right had Limbaugh and Fox News nighttime opinion hosts, that's it.

You should take a drive through the heartland sometime listening only to AM radio. You have your choice of Rush imitators. But he was the indisputable leader of this group so it will be interesting to see who takes that mantle.

I echo Topper. Thoughts. Hmm, that may be too much. Thought. That's better.

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2021, 02:38:23 PM »
Uhhh ... You forgot the Wall Street Journal, NY Post, Chicago Tribune (speaking of thoughts and prayers), Sinclair Broadcasting, Newsmax, OANN, Brietbart, Daily Wire, Daily Caller, The Hill, and the vast, vast majority of talk radio.
But other than that, nothing.

Do you read the Wall St Journal?  That's far from a conservative news division.  They even helped spike the Hunter Biden story, which the NY Post was proven right on.  OANN isn't even  on many people's radar, same with Newsmax.  Breitbart, Daily Wire and Caller are websites.

Take all those outlets you mentioned and compare the reach vs ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, Wash Post, LA Times, NY Times, sports media, entertainment media and add in big tech and you cannot say conservatives have the advantage, lol.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2021, 02:41:21 PM »
Do you read the Wall St Journal?  That's far from a conservative news division.  They even helped spike the Hunter Biden story, which the NY Post was proven right on.  OANN isn't even  on many people's radar, same with Newsmax.  Breitbart, Daily Wire and Caller are websites.

Take all those outlets you mentioned and compare the reach vs ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, Wash Post, LA Times, NY Times, sports media, entertainment media and add in big tech and you cannot say conservatives have the advantage, lol.

Because you hear center right and say it's not conservative enough but hear center left and scream it's part of the liberal media. You're doing it to yourselves
Maigh Eo for Sam

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2021, 02:42:32 PM »
There is an awful of hate out there. There are some liberal journalists on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. that I do not care for, and quite possibly dislike, but if one of them passed I would never say some of the things being said about Rush on here and elsewhere. Folks, I simply do not get the hate. At our house we agree we can hate cancer and Hitler, nothing else or no one beyond that.

As for Rush, he was great entertainer, businessman and a great American success story. He will be missed by this guy.

This is who liberals are.  Compare the reaction on Twitter to when Rush (or any conservative...say, Scalia) dies vs someone like RBG.  The unhinged, hateful vitriol is far worse from the Left.  They take glee in the death of conservatives.  Just look at the posters here.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2021, 02:43:52 PM »
Rush was brilliant.

My hope is that Trump takes over his show so the rest of you morons can choke on your own vomit.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2021, 02:48:43 PM »
This is who liberals are.  Compare the reaction on Twitter to when Rush (or any conservative...say, Scalia) dies vs someone like RBG.  The unhinged, hateful vitriol is far worse from the Left.  They take glee in the death of conservatives.  Just look at the posters here.

Did you just compare Rush to RBG? Lmfao you're insane. Try RBG to George Bush Sr and you'll see both were class. Rush is getting what he deserves as a racist, misogynistic, psychotic, hypocrite.

Also who stormed the capitol looking to hang pelosi, have a Kangaroo court, and overturn a democratic election? Yeah we're the ones with the vitriol.
Maigh Eo for Sam

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2021, 02:49:20 PM »
Because you hear center right and say it's not conservative enough but hear center left and scream it's part of the liberal media. You're doing it to yourselves

No, I'm saying it because it's a fact.  I used to read the Wall St Journal and cancelled when they tried to downplay the Hunter Biden stuff, which gave cover to MSM outlets to ignore the story.  Fox News is only super conservative at night.  Their news division was incredibly anti-Trump, led by Chris Wallace and Bret Baier. 

Limbaugh was somewhat of an equalizer.  It is what it is.  Libs should just enjoy the advantage they have, and will only get stronger now.

Who do you consider only "center-left?"

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2021, 02:50:35 PM »

Creating enemies, Hatred, Hate Speech, Violent Rhetoric, Racism, Mysogony, Homophobia, Xenophobia, thrived on having listeners with little knowledge and little basic critical thinking skills. He wasn't interested in actual dialogue or discussion. He was the template for Fox News and modern day Trumpism. He peddled lies and unconscionable misinformation daily. He exploited some people's irrational fears daily, for money. He normalized these and other things such as cruelty without compassion, in mainstream media.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2021, 02:51:12 PM »
Incredible how a death of someone can bring out the ugliness of people who supposedly have a say in anything

A tv writer, Michael drunker tweets that rush brought “incredible joy” by dying

Another said at least he lived long enough to get cancer and die???

Do these people not understand that that bottom line, rush was a decent human being with an opinion, however different from theirs(duhh) passed away.  Another human being man. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2021, 02:52:28 PM »
No, I'm saying it because it's a fact.  I used to read the Wall St Journal and cancelled when they tried to downplay the Hunter Biden stuff, which gave cover to MSM outlets to ignore the story.  Fox News is only super conservative at night.  Their news division was incredibly anti-Trump, led by Chris Wallace and Bret Baier. 

Limbaugh was somewhat of an equalizer.  It is what it is.  Libs should just enjoy the advantage they have, and will only get stronger now.

Who do you consider only "center-left?"

So one story makes them not conservative? Their reporting was off then. Same with you saying Fox during the day is not conservative because they critiqued trump. Is Ben Sasse or Romney not conservative either?
Maigh Eo for Sam

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »
Creating enemies, Hatred, Hate Speech, Violent Rhetoric, Racism, Mysogony, Homophobia, Xenophobia, thrived on having listeners with little knowledge and little basic critical thinking skills. He wasn't interested in actual dialogue or discussion. He was the template for Fox News and modern day Trumpism. He peddled lies and unconscionable misinformation daily. He exploited some people's irrational fears daily, for money. He normalized these and other things such as cruelty without compassion, in mainstream media.

You are so wrong at so many levels man. Try getting away with anyone saying this about someone who you agree with. Not to mention that you are just wrong.  Oh did I say that already?  Just be a man and move along hoops.
don't...don't don't don't don't

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »

"if any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians."

Re Michael J Fox "Either he didn't take his medication, or he's acting."

"If the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

Seriously how some of you can have daughters or wives or claim to not support racism and yet still mourn this guy is actually mind boggling to me. He supports the grey area of rape, he calls teen girls a b*tch, he calls anyone who takes birth control a slut and a prostitute. This isn't a PC thing it's literally cura personalis and those of you who support him clearly have an ugly character.

He supported the "grey area of rape."?   Where does Bill Clinton fall on this scale?   Both left leaning and right leaning people have supported politicians and personalities of ignominious character. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 03:19:37 PM by MuggsyB »

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2021, 02:54:30 PM »
In before the lock...

Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2021, 02:54:51 PM »
Incredible how a death of someone can bring out the ugliness of people who supposedly have a say in anything

A tv writer, Michael drunker tweets that rush brought “incredible joy” by dying

Another said at least he lived long enough to get cancer and die???

Do these people not understand that that bottom line, rush was a decent human being with an opinion, however different from theirs(duhh) passed away.  Another human being man.

What proof do you have that he was decent? Don't say because he donated some money to charity either. Because if so you better come back saying all the left wing individuals you've insulted over the years who have given to charity are decent individuals.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2021, 02:56:03 PM »
He supported the "grey area area of rape."?   Where does Bill Clinton fall on this scale?   Both left leaning and right leaning people have supported politicians and personalities of ignominious character.

Clinton's a scumbag and I won't be saying I miss him when he's gone. If you're looking for a gotcha moment where I won't admit the left has faults then you're barking up the wrong tree.
Maigh Eo for Sam

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2021, 02:58:08 PM »

Just one example of several. The nightly news anchor at NBC is a Republican. A former Republican Congressman (95% Conservative Rating) hosts a four a day, five days a week program on NBC. The Republican former White House Communications Director for George W Bush hosts a two hour program, five days a week on MSNBC. Another hosts shows fot seven hours a week.

This is just one example.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2021, 02:59:11 PM »
Clinton's a scumbag and I won't be saying I miss him when he's gone. If you're looking for a gotcha moment where I won't admit the left has faults then you're barking up the wrong tree.

My point is how fo you think liberals would react if conservatives tweeted every 5 seconds that he was a total scumbag and happy he's dead?  Would it even be allowed on Twitter?