collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bieleima to Arkansas  (Read 30835 times)

Groin_pull

• All American
Re: Bieleima to Arkansas
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2012, 04:41:40 PM »
If Bo had his way a few years back, WI wouldn't have been his final destination.

Please explain.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #151 on: January 01, 2013, 10:40:14 PM »
Wisconsin played well today.  Thought it was the worst game I saw Stanford play this year, but some of that credit goes to Wisconsin.  Hogan played like a freshman, but good enough to win.

Big Ten, taking another epic dump again in bowl games.  1-9 in the last 10 Rose Bowls.  Took a lot of L's today (though played pretty well in three of them).

Good for Northwestern to finally get a W.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2013, 10:47:53 PM »
The Big Ten at least seemed competitive and weren't overwhelmed by speed as in recent years.  Michigan and Nebraska both had 4th quarter leads.  When you consider that every team got pushed down a slot due to Ohio State's ineligibility...and a few teams down two slots due to Penn State's ineligibility...I thought they were respectable.

Remember I am actually a Wisconsin football fan, but even I know they were at best the sixth best team in the Big Ten this year.