[Today at 05:59:48 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:37:37 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JakeBarnes
[Today at 04:41:29 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: How does Media Come Back  (Read 1423 times)

pacearrow02

• Starter
How does Media Come Back
« on: February 13, 2022, 07:23:35 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1492646634324381698

Unbelievable how wrong they were/are on so many things.  Honest question, is there anyway they can get their credibility back? 

Any scoop solutions?  Hoping the conversation can stay away from politics so we don’t get locked and focus more on media coverage, spin, lies, etc of the past/present.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 07:26:36 AM by pacearrow02 »

Jables1604

• Team Captain
Re: How does Media Come Back
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »
This should go well.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 07:38:03 AM »
Haha…. Yeah this conversation will most certainly stay away from politics!
#IBTL

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 07:40:55 AM »
Haha…. Yeah this conversation will most certainly stay away from politics!
#IBTL

🤷‍♂️ give it the ol college try I guess.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 07:48:02 AM »
I’m just glad the right people are asking questions here.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 07:57:30 AM »
I’m not following at all. Has there been a recent revelation that I am unaware of? 

Or is this just another attempt to distract from the recent news that Trump is even dumber and more of a criminal than everybody with half a brain already knew?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 07:59:05 AM »
I would agree the media under reported the crimes committed by Trump.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 08:02:09 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1492646634324381698

Unbelievable how wrong they were/are on so many things.  Honest question, is there anyway they can get their credibility back? 

Any scoop solutions?  Hoping the conversation can stay away from politics so we don’t get locked and focus more on media coverage, spin, lies, etc of the past/present.

Trying to figure out what 60 Minutes did wrong in this clip.  She said "there is no real evidence" and "they can't verify."  She never claimed it didn't happen.  You want 60 Minutes to take his word assuming potential evidence comes to light in the future? 

Regardless, I am sure I can't find many clips of "the media" being wrong on many things.  Many from networks that are more popular than ever.  How can they recover?  They seem to be doing just fine.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 08:10:53 AM »

Trying to figure out what 60 Minutes did wrong in this clip.  She said "there is no real evidence" and "they can't verify."  She never claimed it didn't happen.  You want 60 Minutes to take his word assuming potential evidence comes to light in the future? 

Regardless, I am sure I can't find many clips of "the media" being wrong on many things.  Many from networks that are more popular than ever.  How can they recover?  They seem to be doing just fine.

Absolutely Fluffy, this isn't a right or left thing.  Media of all "leans" are out of control, and maybe there is no solution but im hoping there is a better solution somewhere in the near future cause today's journalism is nothing but creating deeper divisions all in the name of clicks and views. 

As far as the "60 minutes" link, you are right she probably didn't do anything wrong during that interview cause of lot of the evidence was just recently made public.  But now that it is public would you agree that it should be covered with same attention that the initial made up Russian collusion story was covered with?  If anything this should be a larger story and while Watergate was before my time how is this not on the same level or possibly worse?

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2022, 08:13:49 AM »
Absolutely Fluffy, this isn't a right or left thing.  Media of all "leans" are out of control, and maybe there is no solution but im hoping there is a better solution somewhere in the near future cause today's journalism is nothing but creating deeper divisions all in the name of clicks and views. 

As far as the "60 minutes" link, you are right she probably didn't do anything wrong during that interview cause of lot of the evidence was just recently made public.  But now that it is public would you agree that it should be covered with same attention that the initial made up Russian collusion story was covered with?  If anything this should be a larger story and while Watergate was before my time how is this not on the same level or possibly worse?

To be honest, I only have a vague idea what you are talking about. 

EDIT:  OK just looked it up.  Sure, if this is true it is bad.  But this just came to light yesterday right?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 08:23:08 AM by Fluffy Blue Monster »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2022, 08:25:40 AM »

To be honest, I only have a vague idea what you are talking about. 

EDIT:  OK just looked it up.  Sure, if this is true it is bad.  But this just came to light yesterday right?

Correct, report was released yesterday.  Will be interesting to see if the Sunday shows cover it but if true Jake Sullivan at minimum needs to resign immediately. 

feedback