[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Resume Builder's Last Call  (Read 6102 times)

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
[Cracked Sidewalks] Resume Builder's Last Call
« on: January 22, 2021, 02:30:07 PM »
Teams like Marquette have scheduling flexibility, and never before has so much NCAA resume data been available with so much simultaneous opportunity to fill holes on the schedule due to cancellations. A savvy athletic department might look at the NET and realize "we can add a sure-fire Quadrant 1 game that we would likely win to bolster our resume." That would be especially smart for athletic departments of teams sitting on the NCAA bubble, like Marquette.

Here's Cracked Sidewalks' look at some potential high-reward, low-risk ways to improve a resume in the middle of an unprecedented season, as well as the latest S-Curve and where Marquette lands:

http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2021/01/resume-builders-last-call.html
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

mileskishnish72

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Resume Builder's Last Call
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 05:48:38 PM »
Lotta good stuff here, Brew, but I'd be leery of back-to-backs (after @UConn or @Prov) for a team like ours that gets tired easily.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 09:31:34 AM »
Marquette is reportedly looking for a game in the next 10 days. If they believe they can run the table and sneak into an at-large bid, here are games they should consider:

• Loyola-Chicago, Feb 20
  • Colgate, Feb 24
  • Drake, Feb 19 or 24
  • St Bonaventure, Feb 24
  • Boise State, Feb 22
If I'm Wojo and there's any concern I'm coaching for my job, I get aggressive and schedule the best team I can that could also use the resume boost of winning a Q2 high-major road game.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 09:48:51 AM »
Marquette is reportedly looking for a game in the next 10 days. If they believe they can run the table and sneak into an at-large bid, here are games they should consider:

• Loyola-Chicago, Feb 20
  • Colgate, Feb 24
  • Drake, Feb 19 or 24
  • St Bonaventure, Feb 24
  • Boise State, Feb 22
If I'm Wojo and there's any concern I'm coaching for my job, I get aggressive and schedule the best team I can that could also use the resume boost of winning a Q2 high-major road game.

That would be the coaching job of a lifetime. Instead I expect they'll say "nobody reached out" then go out whimpering after winning Wednesday night.
Maigh Eo for Sam

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 09:57:54 AM »
That would be the coaching job of a lifetime. Instead I expect they'll say "nobody reached out" then go out whimpering after winning Wednesday night.

I'm firmly in the virtually no shot in hell camp, but if I'm an optimist in the program, I think it's the most savvy move they can make. It also sends a message to the team and fanbase that they aren't giving up on the season.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 09:59:43 AM »
I'm firmly in the virtually no shot in hell camp, but if I'm an optimist in the program, I think it's the most savvy move they can make. It also sends a message to the team and fanbase that they aren't giving up on the season.

Yeah I mean. I'll never hop back on the Wojo train but at least it'd give us all something to cheer for and a slight glimmer of hope again.
Maigh Eo for Sam

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 10:01:27 AM »
In what world would 9-10 in the Big East, 14-12 overall, put us in the tournament?  We aren't even on the same continent as the bubble.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
The two that make the most sense to me:

++ Loyola on either 2/20 or 2/23. Either date would fit nicely in either team's schedule, the travel is easy, and it's a real quality opponent.

++ Georgetown on 2/25. We're going to UConn on 2/27, so it's a pretty easy flight from DC to Hartford. It's the conference game both teams are missing.

I know GT doesn't help our resume much if at all ... but really, we ain't getting an at-large bid even if we win out, so such talk seems silly. And I like playing a full BE schedule. But GT has a noon game at DePaul on 2/27 and it's hard to blame them if they'd rather not play a home game only about 40 hours earlier.

So I'd go with Loyola. Logistically, it makes sense. If we do it 2/23 it still gives Marquette's players nearly a week to heal their wounds and then plenty of time before UConn. And it theoretically could help both LU and MU.

Oh, and it also would let us see The Great Porter Moser (who just took down mighty, mighty Valpo by 2 at home) go heads-up against The Worst Coach In Basketball History (coming off his pathetic squeaker of a road win over D3-reject Butler).
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 10:07:08 AM »
Best Villy and Creighton in the Big East tournament

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 10:16:24 AM »
In what world would 9-10 in the Big East, 14-12 overall, put us in the tournament?  We aren't even on the same continent as the bubble.

That’s right.  The staff and players should opt out
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 10:22:42 AM »

If they scheduled another game and won it they would be 15-12. That resume, with a win or two in the BET, could allow them to sneak in at something like 17-13.

It's not happening though and nobody here believes it is going to happen so save yourself the arguments.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 10:23:40 AM »

This is spoken like someone who doesn't look at bubble resumes every week. I think we're better off if we get to +3 in the win column, but as recently as last week, many bracketologists had Penn State with a losing overall record in the field. Maryland has been right there with a record hovering around .500. Our quality wins are better than just about anyone on the bubble.

I don't expect it. I'm off the Wojo train. But if you aren't abandoning all hope (and while we can do that, people on the team, staff, and in Marquette admin shouldn't) then you schedule aggressively and try to get an at-large. Because bubble resumes suck.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 10:35:50 AM »
I think we’re limited in our options. It would have to be a home game for it to make sense for the opponent. Why would a team risk a loss to a Q3 team on their home floor at this time of the year? We should definitely stay Q2 if the opponent comes to Milwaukee, though.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 10:44:25 AM »
If they scheduled another game and won it they would be 15-12. That resume, with a win or two in the BET, could allow them to sneak in at something like 17-13.

It's not happening though and nobody here believes it is going to happen so save yourself the arguments.
I factored the 1 additional game (that doesn’t even exist yet) into 14-12. You gave them an extra game.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2021, 10:52:32 AM »
This is spoken like someone who doesn't look at bubble resumes every week. I think we're better off if we get to +3 in the win column, but as recently as last week, many bracketologists had Penn State with a losing overall record in the field. Maryland has been right there with a record hovering around .500. Our quality wins are better than just about anyone on the bubble.

I don't expect it. I'm off the Wojo train. But if you aren't abandoning all hope (and while we can do that, people on the team, staff, and in Marquette admin shouldn't) then you schedule aggressively and try to get an at-large. Because bubble resumes suck.
As of today, Penn State is in 2 of 109 brackets. I wouldn’t call that a bubble team. And their resume is still better than ours with a much better SOS, less Q1 losses, same Q1 wins, more Q2 wins. And their impressive wins have come in December and January compared to ours in November.

We could win every single remaining regular season game and an additional game against Loyola Chicago or some other inconsequential school, and we will not be considered. The only way we make it in is if we win the Big East tourney (mayybbeeeee if we win every single game and go to the Final).

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2021, 10:58:08 AM »
As of today, Penn State is in 2 of 109 brackets. I wouldn’t call that a bubble team. And their resume is still better than ours with a much better SOS, less Q1 losses, same Q1 wins, more Q2 wins. And their impressive wins have come in December and January compared to ours in November.

We could win every single remaining regular season game and an additional game against Loyola Chicago or some other inconsequential school, and we will not be considered. The only way we make it in is if we win the Big East tourney (mayybbeeeee if we win every single game and go to the Final).
Oh and Marquette has a Q4 LOSS by the way whereas Penn State hasn’t even played a Q4 game.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 11:14:44 AM »

So?

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2021, 11:19:14 AM »

*Sigh*

I know...reading is hard. Penn State is in two brackets that posted before their Nebraska loss. I was specifically referring to before the MSU game when they were listed in far more brackets despite a losing record, which is why I said a week ago.

Marquette currently has more Q1 wins than North Carolina, Indiana, Drake, Boise State, St. Bonaventure, Colorado State, UConn, or Utah State, who are the last 8 in per Bracket Matrix. If they added a Q1 win (say Loyola) as well as a win at UConn, those 5 Q1 wins would be tough to keep out with a winning record of any kind.

I'm not saying they have a good chance. But if they added a Q1/2 win and won out until at least the Thursday of the Big East Tournament, it would give them a legitimate shot. And if you're involved with Marquette basketball as a player, coach, or administratively, that's what you want right now. I expect them to miss. I want Wojo fired. Even if they make the tournament, my feelings on that won't change.

Oh, and while the Q4 loss is disappointing, the Selection Committee historically puts a LOT more value on who you beat than the losses you have. 5 Q1 wins and a Q4 loss is worth more than 2-3 Q1 wins and a perfect Q3/4 record. That's not even remotely debatable.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2021, 11:33:59 AM »
Also, in a normal year, our record probably looks 3 to 4 wins better with buy games.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2021, 11:35:14 AM »
Nice try, brew. But 5Cent has been actively rooting against Marquette all season, and he sure as hell ain't gonna stop now.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2021, 11:40:14 AM »
Nice try, brew. But 5Cent has been actively rooting against Marquette all season, and he sure as hell ain't gonna stop now.

Honestly, I really don't have hope for them either, but if I was inside the room, I would be scrapping and clawing for any hope I could get. If they added a game, won out, and made a semi-final run, they would have a legitimately good case. And if they missed out, they would probably make the NIT. It might not mean much to fans, but it would probably be fun for the players and you'd have a shot at cutting down some form of nets. For the staff, it would also be something to point at to convince admin to retain them.

You gotta play for something, right?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2021, 11:53:18 AM »
Honestly, I really don't have hope for them either, but if I was inside the room, I would be scrapping and clawing for any hope I could get. If they added a game, won out, and made a semi-final run, they would have a legitimately good case. And if they missed out, they would probably make the NIT. It might not mean much to fans, but it would probably be fun for the players and you'd have a shot at cutting down some form of nets. For the staff, it would also be something to point at to convince admin to retain them.

This.  I’m not hopeful for some miracle or even positive signs but the kids don’t want to give up and the staff will be motivated (probably).

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2021, 12:16:30 PM »
Team has not given up, kids win or lose love to play hoops. Glad to see the coach making even a slight change which yesterday worked.  Butler was plan bad yesterday, let’s see what happens at UCONN. Nice to see Theo playing so well , might want him back next year. The other 2, Koby no and Jamal maybe. Need a good small forward transfer that can put the ball in the hole. Can either of the 2 guards recruited shoot?

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2021, 12:17:00 PM »
I factored the 1 additional game (that doesn’t even exist yet) into 14-12. You gave them an extra game.

You're correct. My fault. The point still remains if they finish at 16-13.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2021, 02:12:10 PM »

Of course.

Always, always, always* play to win. The long-term stuff will take care of itself.

(*I admit that if by tanking one game I could draft Peyton Manning or Trevor Lawrence, I would do it as an organization. But despite the best attempts of some Scoopers to equate our situation to something like that, this ain't that.)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2021, 02:55:11 PM »
Of course.

Always, always, always* play to win. The long-term stuff will take care of itself.

(*I admit that if by tanking one game I could draft Peyton Manning or Trevor Lawrence, I would do it as an organization. But despite the best attempts of some Scoopers to equate our situation to something like that, this ain't that.)

Playing and losing to Loyola is a huge risk for the players and coaches.  The players not graduating are partly at Marquette because of the staff (probably largely).  A loss only makes the flames hotter.  A win doesn’t change anyone’s opinions of the coach or where the program is, but I guarantee the players and staff would be incredibly satisfied

panda

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2021, 03:03:59 PM »
I think it’s more likely MU schedules a “buy game” type opponent than a quality mid major.

I think the staff sees more value in a confidence builder type game than a risky game against a competitive team from a perceived lesser conference.

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2021, 04:05:55 PM »
I think it’s more likely MU schedules a “buy game” type opponent than a quality mid major.

I think the staff sees more value in a confidence builder type game than a risky game against a competitive team from a perceived lesser conference.

This.

Guys, this is Wojo we're talking about here.  He's not a "high risk, high reward" type of guy.  With the way this season has gone so far, he's not gonna take the chance of scheduling a far inferior program that's having a good year and risk losing to them on his home floor.  I agree with everything Brew said about scheduling aggressively, but would be *shocked* if we played Loyola.  Crean might've done it, but not Wojo.  Now, if it happens, I'll gladly admit to being wrong.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2021, 04:32:17 PM »
The only way Marquette gets in is to win the Big East tournament. The best thing we can do for ourselves in that area is to schedule one or two VERY TOUGH opponents, play like hell and win.

Butler needs to be the beginning of the maddest, mad dash in Marquette history. It's one step at a time but we need swagger going into the BEast tournament. We get that by kicking ass and not taking names.

Big question: Can this team do it?

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2021, 05:09:45 PM »

I suspect you are right. But if they want any chance of getting in without a BET crown, they need to aim higher. Honestly, I'd put the odds of them scheduling Loyola about as high as the odds of them winning out. Pomeroy gives them a 6.8% chance of that happening, which is probably generous.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 06:44:13 PM »
Playing and losing to Loyola is a huge risk for the players and coaches.  The players not graduating are partly at Marquette because of the staff (probably largely).  A loss only makes the flames hotter.  A win doesn’t change anyone’s opinions of the coach or where the program is, but I guarantee the players and staff would be incredibly satisfied

Spare me, Uncle Rico. They're so far down only a miracle mad dash can save 'em. When you have a buck left in Vegas, you bet it so you can win as much as possible. A buy game makes you feel good but does nothing. A nasty ass take no prisoners win against Loyola, North Carolina or someone else in Quad 1 is the beginning step in the maddest Warrior mad dash ever.

Win or go home STARTS NOW! Warriors don't go down easy!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2021, 06:55:42 PM »
Spare me, Uncle Rico. They're so far down only a miracle mad dash can save 'em. When you have a buck left in Vegas, you bet it so you can win as much as possible. A buy game makes you feel good but does nothing. A nasty ass take no prisoners win against Loyola, North Carolina or someone else in Quad 1 is the beginning step in the maddest Warrior mad dash ever.

Win or go home STARTS NOW! Warriors don't go down easy!

I’m agreeing with the idea the should play another game in the next 10 days against a quad 1 team.  They know the risks and I’m sure winning more games is all they care about.  It’d be awesome to do that

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2021, 07:01:02 PM »
The only way Marquette gets in is to win the Big East tournament. The best thing we can do for ourselves in that area is to schedule one or two VERY TOUGH opponents, play like hell and win.

Butler needs to be the beginning of the maddest, mad dash in Marquette history. It's one step at a time but we need swagger going into the BEast tournament. We get that by kicking ass and not taking names.

Big question: Can this team do it?

Doubtful.

I say that not as a negative person, because I'm probably more optimistic than most, just a realist.

I wouldn't even bet on Nova winning all of their remaining games all the way through the BEast title game, so I certainly wouldn't bet on a team that has a losing record to do it.

panda

• All American
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 07:46:29 PM »
I suspect you are right. But if they want any chance of getting in without a BET crown, they need to aim higher. Honestly, I'd put the odds of them scheduling Loyola about as high as the odds of them winning out. Pomeroy gives them a 6.8% chance of that happening, which is probably generous.

Wojo and co. have been smart non conference schedulers ever since the Ellenson year where they won 20 games but were no where near the bubble because of such weak non con scheduling (may have still been some Buzz holdover games??)

I also think they're aware their approval rating is around 5-10% and if they don't win a perceived "buy" game, things could get uglier than they already are. Also, I don't know if they want to push the team through their bumps and bruises most likely opting for a 10 day break.

Not to say your idea isn't a good one, it is, but practically speaking, I don't see it happening.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2021, 07:59:24 PM »
...and I thought this thread was going to be about Wojo's resume.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2021, 08:07:41 PM »
Loyola has much more to lose than Marquette. Right now as long as they don’t lose to anyone other than Drake (and they shouldn’t), they’re in the Tournament even if they do lose to Drake in their conference tournament. If they add Marquette and lose to the 10th place Big East team, and then win out until losing to Drake in the conference tournament final, they’re a coin flip to get in.

I don’t think it’s as easy to add a high quality non conference game on the fly in the middle of the conference season. It can happen, but it’s not just a matter of “does Marquette want it?”
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2021, 08:14:22 PM »
Marquette currently has more Q1 wins than North Carolina, Indiana, Drake, Boise State, St. Bonaventure, Colorado State, UConn, or Utah State, who are the last 8 in per Bracket Matrix. If they added a Q1 win (say Loyola) as well as a win at UConn, those 5 Q1 wins would be tough to keep out with a winning record of any kind.
What you’re not calculating here is that these teams you list that are already solidly above us (of which there are much more than 8) also have several opportunities at Q1 wins. Will all of them cash in? No. But your calculus assumes MU gains 2 Q1 wins for UConn and a game against Loyola Chicago that doesn’t even exist yet AND that none of those teams above us gain any Q1 wins in that same timeframe.

UConn has 2 Q1 win opportunities in front of them and guess what - if they lose them both and lose to MU - they aren’t even a Q1 team anymore themselves! They are currently 52 on WarrenNolan NET.

UNC has 3 Q1 win opportunities ahead of them.

Indiana has 3 Q1 win opportunities ahead of them.

Some other bubbles solidly ahead of us: Maryland with 2-3 more Q1 chances, Stanford with 2 more Q1 chances, Boise State has 2-3 more Q1 chances... the list goes on and on.

My point being - your hypothetical only works if essentially ALL of these teams lose out or go 1-X the rest of the way. That ain’t happening. And combine it with the fact that MU needs to go 4 or 5-0, we’ve now entered statistical impossibility.

The tournament is out of reach. Accept it, move on, fire Wojo.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2021, 09:42:27 PM »
The tournament is out of reach. Accept it, move on, fire Wojo.

If Marquette had 5 Q1 wins, that is more than North Carolina, Drake, Boise, St. Bonaventure, Colorado State, UConn, or Utah State could get if every one of them won out. As I said at the start, if they add a Q1 game and if they win out, they can put themselves in position for an at-large. I do not believe they will do the former and do not believe they are capable of the latter. But if the staff, administration, and players believe otherwise, they should make every effort to do so.

My expectation is if they add a game, it will be a meaningless buy game against Milwaukee or someone similar, they will go 0-3 in their remaining Big East games, then win the Wednesday BET game and get blown out on Thursday to end the season. I don't expect them to sniff the tournament. But these posts and this thread are not about what I would do or what I want, it's about what the people making the decisions should be doing if they have any aspirations at a season more successful than the 12-16 (6-13) I currently expect them to finish at, which I hope is bad enough to get Wojo fired.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2021, 09:58:43 PM »
If Marquette had 5 Q1 wins, that is more than North Carolina, Drake, Boise, St. Bonaventure, Colorado State, UConn, or Utah State could get if every one of them won out.
Ok great. But all those teams you just named are firmly (extremely firmly) ahead of us already. If they win out and we win out - I don’t think the committee is going to be more impressed by our Loyola Chicago Q1 win to the point where that pecking order changes.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2021, 11:40:43 PM »
Ok great. But all those teams you just named are firmly (extremely firmly) ahead of us already. If they win out and we win out - I don’t think the committee is going to be more impressed by our Loyola Chicago Q1 win to the point where that pecking order changes.

They are firmly ahead of us because their resumes are better. If we won out and they won out, our resume would be better.

If they win the next one I'll allow myself to dream a bit, but I think they get rolled by UCONN

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2021, 06:28:13 AM »

Of course they won't be impressed.

Only way to make the tournament is to get angry, take no prisoners and win out through the Big East championship. We'd be like a 14 seed, but they'd have to take us because we won the conference tournament.

This takes a wholly different attitude than what I've seen from our Warriors. We need to be p*ssed. We need to have no friends other than our own band of brothers and we need to be playing "in your face" basketball.

Marquette needs to be feared. You don't want to play us because we'll jam the ball down your throat -- and smile as you choke. We need to be the physical, powerful and nasty team. Mostly nasty. Like the McGuire era, you just didn't mess with us.

Right now, I'd guess the only team that's even modestly afraid of us is Butler.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2021, 07:03:21 AM »
Only way to make the tournament is to get angry, take no prisoners and win out through the Big East championship. We'd be like a 14 seed, but they'd have to take us because we won the conference tournament.

FWIW, we would likely be a 12, or a 13 at absolute worse. We currently have more Q1 wins (3) than the 22 teams listed on the 13-16 lines combined (0). But hey, a potential 12/5 upset, reversing our 2019 fortunes, would be fun, no?  Maybe we could get a rematch with Bucky!

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2021, 08:34:24 AM »
A savvy athletic department might look at the NET and realize "we can add a sure-fire Quadrant 1 game that we would likely win to bolster our resume."

http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2021/01/resume-builders-last-call.html

We might win, but we are not likely to win a quadrant 1 game.

I think we should take the chance, but the loss is just going to add more wood on the fire to get rid of Wojo.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2021, 08:47:55 AM »
We might win, but we are not likely to win a quadrant 1 game.

I think we should take the chance, but the loss is just going to add more wood on the fire to get rid of Wojo.

Add Colgate at home and we would likely win.

feedback