collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Putin  (Read 1903 times)

MU82

• All American
Putin
« on: February 29, 2024, 01:18:22 PM »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
Re: Putin
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 01:19:08 PM »
He is the bad guy.  He has always been the bad guy.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 01:44:09 PM »

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 02:15:06 PM »
Talking about using nukes against America's European allies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-warns-west-risk-nuclear-war-says-moscow-can-strike-western-targets-2024-02-29/

Talk is cheap.

Unless he wants to be blown off the face of the earth and reduced to radioactive dust, he'll do more talking and less doing.

It's that idiot in North Korea about whom I'm more worried. He's just crazy enough to actually do something incredibly stupid.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 02:31:21 PM »
Worry about Putin, too. He's just mad enough to think that America won't care if, say, Sweden or Hungary are nuked - and plenty of Americans won't.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 02:32:28 PM »
Worry about Putin, too. He's just mad enough to think that America won't care if, say, Sweden or Hungary are nuked - and plenty of Americans won't.

Pure fantasy.  He's not an idiot, nor is he insane.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 03:32:37 PM »

Putin isn’t the problem. It’s the pro-Putin MAGAts who really scare me.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 07:08:47 PM »
Pure fantasy.  He's not an idiot, nor is he insane.

I hope you're right.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 07:15:42 PM »
Talk is cheap.

Unless he wants to be blown off the face of the earth and reduced to radioactive dust, he'll do more talking and less doing.

It's that idiot in North Korea about whom I'm more worried. He's just crazy enough to actually do something incredibly stupid.

Are you Norm Macdonald?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcNDFzzY4K0
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 07:20:05 PM »
Putin isn’t the problem. It’s the pro-Putin MAGAts who really scare me.

seriously??  how about something like say, ohhh, 10 million or more illegals including terrorists, chinese nationals, prisoners, etc weekend at bernies is allowing into our country???  you're worried about a political opposition because they believe differently than you, but no problem with illegals taking resources away from our own veterans and citizens 
don't...don't don't don't don't

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 07:32:09 PM »
  seriously??  how about something like say, ohhh, 10 million or more illegals including terrorists, chinese nationals, prisoners, etc weekend at bernies is allowing into our country???  you're worried about a political opposition because they believe differently than you, but no problem with illegals taking resources away from our own veterans and citizens 

I think the former President is a much bigger threat to the security of this country than the situation at the southern border. I mean, he actively undermined a plan to help fix that problem right...not to mention he doesn't care about the peaceful transition of power as outlined in our Constitution. You remember the Constitution right?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2024, 07:34:15 PM »
Sultan

Huh?

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2024, 07:36:03 PM »
Sultan

Huh?

You ask that question a lot. Perhaps you should read out loud what people write to help with your comprehension.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 07:38:22 PM by The Sultan of Semantics »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2024, 07:38:04 PM »
Sultan

I learned that from you and really loved it. That and clown emoji’s were two of your best scoop moments.

• All American
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2024, 07:39:37 PM »
Sultan

I learned that from you and really loved it. That and clown emoji’s were two of your best scoop moments.

No. My "Huh" doesn't have a question mark.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 07:43:35 PM »
Sultan

But it does come with an unreal level of arrogance. I truly hope you are this big of a jag off in person because I would respect that. Sadly, you probably are a soft serve in real life.

🤡🤡🤡

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2024, 07:45:05 PM »
Talk 'bout da Constitution? Da Buffoon blatantly ignores it each and every day. Takin' an oath...forgetaboutit, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2024, 07:49:14 PM »
Sultan

But it does come with an unreal level of arrogance. I truly hope you are this big of a jag off in person because I would respect that. Sadly, you probably are a soft serve in real life.

🤡🤡🤡

Huh.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2024, 07:51:13 PM »
Guys, here we have a powerful world leader who would like nothing more than to see America eliminated from the face of the earth. He has done everything in his power to undermine our elections, intimidate democracies in Europe and elsewhere, support U.S. politicians who admire dictators like him, etc. He also helps countries that would like to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth, but somehow that doesn't bother some of the folks who claim to love Israel.

And now, he is threatening to nuke our allies.

But sure ... southern border and clown emojis and all that.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2024, 07:52:01 PM »
Sultan

I said I hope you are this big of a jag off in person because I would respect that. Sadly, I am 100% certain you a soft serve in real life.

Read my post out loud, it might help you comprehend what every person on scoop thinks.

🤡🤡🤡

• All American
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2024, 07:57:22 PM »
Sultan

I said I hope you are this big of a jag off in person because I would respect that. Sadly, I am 100% certain you a soft serve in real life.

Read my post out loud, it might help you comprehend what every person on scoop thinks.

🤡🤡🤡

See I didn’t ask a question. This is why you are having trouble with basic reading comprehension. Apparently you don’t understand what a question mark means.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2024, 07:57:46 PM »
I think the former President is a much bigger threat to the security of this country than the situation at the southern border. I mean, he actively undermined a plan to help fix that problem right...not to mention he doesn't care about the peaceful transition of power as outlined in our Constitution. You remember the Constitution right?

you know that commercial that shows eggs in a frying pan...

• All American
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2024, 07:58:59 PM »
  you know that commercial that shows eggs in a frying pan...

Hey a forty year old cultural reference!

And it was one egg.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2024, 08:01:28 PM »
Sultan

🤡🤡🤡🤡

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2024, 08:03:48 PM »
Hey a forty year old cultural reference!

And it was one egg.

i was giving you the benefit of doubt, your brain was a double yok'er

feedback