[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Transfer portal  (Read 474792 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Transfer portal
« Reply #1650 on: April 14, 2020, 05:07:11 PM »
Sounds like a night at Angelo’s Victors

Maigh Eo for Sam

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1651 on: April 14, 2020, 05:14:25 PM »
This was posted 11 minutes ago on the Iowa State board...According to DJ Cartons snapchat story he has made a decision
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #1652 on: April 14, 2020, 05:20:22 PM »
What did he decide?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1653 on: April 14, 2020, 05:23:40 PM »
What did he decide?

It says...decision made...stay tuned if anyone can walk me through how to post a picture I'll do it

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #1654 on: April 14, 2020, 05:24:44 PM »
It says...decision made...stay tuned if anyone can walk me through how to post a picture I'll do it

Just screen shot

Seems like Australia/NZ teams are becoming popular alternatives to college... make some good $, no class, same language, beaches, laid back lifestyle in general... damn why don't we all move there??

If they can get past the homesick/time zone aspect, seems like a no brainer. Not as rugged as Europe, less culture change as was mentioned, and a fun competitive league. 

Melo Ball buying the Illawarra Hawks was genius. Watch that pipeline begin in earnest
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:28:20 PM by JWags85 »

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #1655 on: April 14, 2020, 05:29:11 PM »
That post is from 3 weeks ago if its the one with him in front of about 15 schools logo.  Interestingly enough, no ISU, all though we're there. If he was really only looking at "midwest schools" which was hinted at, it'd be us, Minn, Illinois. 

Full graphic includes Oregon, Alabama, Lousiville, Auburn, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Seton Hall, USC, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Illinois, Texas, G Tech, MU, and Minn.  Again, snap is saying its 3 weeks old so take it fwiw.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1656 on: April 14, 2020, 05:30:33 PM »
Here

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #1657 on: April 14, 2020, 05:32:55 PM »
Here

Weird that it's showing up as posted 2 hours ago for you, when I looked it up, it said three weeks ago.  Maybe just waiting for dust to settle...???

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #1658 on: April 14, 2020, 05:39:10 PM »
Weird that it's showing up as posted 2 hours ago for you, when I looked it up, it said three weeks ago.  Maybe just waiting for dust to settle...???

The snapchat post was made 2 hours ago using a photo from his phone that was screenshot several weeks ago.

Indeed looks like he’s decided

FWIW right before that snap he has another one where he says
“Remember this” and posts a clip of him with a title “where will you go to school?” scrolling thru schools and then saying “nowhere.”  I’m hoping this doesn’t mean playing pro overseas for a season, even tho as someone already posted that could be a good chance for him to hit the reset button and ball for a year while getting a nice life experience, assuming he plays in a cool spot

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1659 on: April 14, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
The snapchat post was made 2 hours ago using a photo from his phone that was screenshot several weeks ago.

Indeed looks like he’s decided

FWIW right before that snap he has another one where he says
“Remember this” and posts a clip of him with a title “where will you go to school?” scrolling thru schools and then saying “nowhere.”  I’m hoping this doesn’t mean playing pro overseas for a season, even tho as someone already posted that could be a good chance for him to hit the reset button and ball for a year while getting a nice life experience, assuming he plays in a cool spot

But if you noticed that you'd notice none of the schools that "flashed" through that thing were schools even on his list...whyo knows what it means.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #1660 on: April 14, 2020, 05:59:33 PM »
Yeah my read on that is he has made his decision and it is one of the 15 schools in that photo.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #1661 on: April 14, 2020, 06:01:58 PM »
I’m not doing snapchat
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1662 on: April 14, 2020, 06:09:29 PM »
Yeah my read on that is he has made his decision and it is one of the 15 schools in that photo.

Boy, I hate to go here given the debacle of yesterday but...Killings started following him on Instagram

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #1663 on: April 14, 2020, 06:11:52 PM »
Boy, I hate to go here given the debacle of yesterday but...Killings started following him on Instagram

Hahahaha this made me laugh. Well done

moomoo

• Team Captain
« Reply #1664 on: April 14, 2020, 06:23:29 PM »
Ha!  Love it guru!

Stay strong!!
Silenzio. Parla il moomoo.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #1665 on: April 14, 2020, 06:27:38 PM »

If his wife is then I’m out on him.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #1666 on: April 14, 2020, 06:27:43 PM »
If Mane chooses not to come to MU Wojo is not the reason. This is factual from reliable source.

Cryptic. If you have real information please share.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #1667 on: April 14, 2020, 06:34:04 PM »
Watch Wisconsin somehow pull a Carton commitment out of their asses. Would anyone be surprised as much as MU fans have already been kicked in the nuts this off season?? It would be our luck, I swear.  :-\

I don't really feel like we've been kicked in the nuts that much.  You're way too dramatic.  Sure, Turner and/or Burton would have been nice, but not exactly program changers. 

Kicked in the balls was the end of last season and then proceeding to lose 2 of our best 3 players. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #1668 on: April 14, 2020, 06:35:28 PM »
That post is from 3 weeks ago if its the one with him in front of about 15 schools logo.  Interestingly enough, no ISU, all though we're there. If he was really only looking at "midwest schools" which was hinted at, it'd be us, Minn, Illinois. 

Full graphic includes Oregon, Alabama, Lousiville, Auburn, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Seton Hall, USC, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Illinois, Texas, G Tech, MU, and Minn.  Again, snap is saying its 3 weeks old so take it fwiw.

That is alot of schools. 

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #1669 on: April 14, 2020, 06:43:17 PM »

Kicked in the balls was the end of last season and then proceeding to lose 2 of our best 3 players.

This has actually happened (total end of season collapse and losing 2 of our 3 best players) two years in a row. That”s a real kick in the nuts!

WarriorFan

• All American
« Reply #1670 on: April 14, 2020, 06:45:03 PM »
Seems like Australia/NZ teams are becoming popular alternatives to college... make some good $, no class, same language, beaches, laid back lifestyle in general... damn why don't we all move there??
Because a pair of jeans costs $160, shops close at 5 (except Thursdays, when they are open late (til 6)), and a 50 square meter apartment in Sydney costs the same as a 5 bedroom house in Chicago suburbs -  and it just gets worse from there...
"The meaning of life isn't gnashing our bicuspids over what comes after death but tasting the tiny moments that come before it."

muguru

• All American
« Reply #1671 on: April 14, 2020, 06:45:15 PM »
That is alot of schools.

It's a lot of schools, but a vast majority of them can be eliminated IMO because of not having any scholarships available or getting other players at his position, not too mention a vast majority of them being a long ways from home(assuming he wants to be closer to home)

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #1672 on: April 14, 2020, 07:14:38 PM »
It's a lot of schools, but a vast majority of them can be eliminated IMO because of not having any scholarships available or getting other players at his position, not too mention a vast majority of them being a long ways from home(assuming he wants to be closer to home)

Fair. But remember how important it was to Turner to go somewhere to play at a different pace?

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #1673 on: April 14, 2020, 07:15:11 PM »
This has actually happened (total end of season collapse and losing 2 of our 3 best players) two years in a row. That”s a real kick in the nuts!

2 of 3 best returning players, is quite obviously what I meant.

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #1674 on: April 14, 2020, 07:18:10 PM »