collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Science still not settled on Natural Immunity vs Vaccines  (Read 24674 times)

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
Re: Science still not settled on Natural Immunity vs Vaccines
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2022, 07:41:41 AM »
https://alethonews.com/2021/12/14/a-huge-israeli-study-shows-natural-covid-immunity-is-far-superior-to-the-vaccine-generated-kind/

"Israel has exclusively used the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, began mass vaccinations before almost any other country, and has an excellent health care database. As a result, it has among the best information on the effectiveness of the shots. It offers far more complete data than the United States."

"Finally, the study showed that people who had been vaccinated and then been infected and recovered were actually more likely to be infected again six months later than those who had only “pure” natural immunity."

i know, i know this is quackery.
commence the echo chamber of straw man replies in 1,2,3...

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2022, 07:42:58 AM »
https://alethonews.com/2021/12/14/a-huge-israeli-study-shows-natural-covid-immunity-is-far-superior-to-the-vaccine-generated-kind/

"Israel has exclusively used the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, began mass vaccinations before almost any other country, and has an excellent health care database. As a result, it has among the best information on the effectiveness of the shots. It offers far more complete data than the United States."

"Finally, the study showed that people who had been vaccinated and then been infected and recovered were actually more likely to be infected again six months later than those who had only “pure” natural immunity."

Alex Berenson 🤡
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2022, 07:50:30 AM »
Try and reply to the data in the study.  He didn’t perform the study

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2022, 07:52:13 AM »

Here’s an article that says, vaccinated plus infection had antibodies against all of the variants, but only infection had antibodies against that specific variant.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.01.22270263v1

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2022, 07:56:49 AM »
Try and reply to the data in the study.  He didn’t perform the study

🤡

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2022, 07:59:24 AM »

Shockingly, Cheeks, I mean WarriorDad, I mean pace, I mean stanik, I mean thomas has left out some key portions of the findings.
Such as:

"Furthermore, we found that a single dose of vaccine given to a previously infected individual or to an uninfected doubly vaccinated individual (i.e., a booster dose) restores the protection to the level in the early months following recovery or vaccination."

In other words, get the booster and you get the same or better protection without having to get sick.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2022, 08:03:10 AM »
Shockingly, Cheeks, I mean WarriorDad, I mean pace, I mean stanik, I mean thomas has left out some key portions of the findings.
Such as:

"Furthermore, we found that a single dose of vaccine given to a previously infected individual or to an uninfected doubly vaccinated individual (i.e., a booster dose) restores the protection to the level in the early months following recovery or vaccination."

In other words, get the booster and you get the same or better protection without having to get sick.
Hey am actual intelligent reply. Wow
I agree with this
But I also think if u have had the virus it should be a vaild decision in many cases to not get the jab.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2022, 08:03:32 AM »
'Some people' don't actually fully read the links they post.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2022, 08:04:39 AM »
I agree with this
But I also think if u have had the virus it should be a vaild decision in many cases to not get the jab.

🤡

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2022, 08:10:10 AM »
I agree with this

Nope.
Having had the virus doesn't give one lifelong immunity. It just, maybe, gives you slightly longer immunity than two doses of the vaccine.
So, once that immunity wears off, the person is going to get it again and, as an unvaccinated person, more likely than the vaccinated to suffer a serious case, including hospitalization and death.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2022, 08:12:09 AM »
Nope.
Having had the virus doesn't give one lifelong immunity. It just, maybe, gives you slightly longer immunity than two doses of the vaccine.
So, once that immunity wears off, the person is going to get it again and, as an unvaccinated person, more likely than the vaccinated to suffer a serious case, including hospitalization and death.
Also agree
But in a year or 2 they will have better vaccines
Well they may actually have something to at is a real vaccine and not mostly a therapeutic

4everwarriors

• All American
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2022, 08:24:44 AM »

🐑, hey?

Nah, I’m living my life.  Fully vaxxed but anyone posting an article from Alex Berenson is a 🤡

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2022, 08:37:53 AM »
Iz it any wonder y Jim Jones wuz sew successful, doe, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

🏀

• All American
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2022, 08:41:09 AM »

The irony.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2022, 08:43:22 AM »
Missing the irony completely.   Anti-vaxxers are the cult mindset that is leading to death.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2022, 08:45:27 AM »

Fantastic

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2022, 08:55:37 AM »
Thanks Petrocelli, eye taught sew two, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2022, 09:01:10 AM »
Nope.

That’s not true at all

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2022, 09:03:06 AM »
Nah, I’m living my life.  Fully vaxxed but anyone posting an article from Alex Berenson is a 🤡

Anyone who can’t have an honest back and forth about the data from a study but rather only focuses on the author/poster is a 🤡🤡

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2022, 09:06:26 AM »
Anyone who can’t have an honest back and forth about the data from a study but rather only focuses on the author/poster is a 🤡🤡

You haven't had an honest anything since you started posting on the covid board.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2022, 09:09:50 AM »
Ironies continue to both abound and be missed.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2022, 09:10:13 AM »
You haven't had an honest anything since you started posting on the covid board.

Can you give me an example?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2022, 09:26:29 AM »
This is wrong. Effectiveness was down to around 50%, which was disappointing compared to the adult mRNA results. 50% is still considered within the range of an effective vaccine.

My 5 and then 8 year old, were vaccinated 3 days after the vaccines were available in November. Everyone who works in the medical field with us, was the same. All of our colleagues with children under 5 are eagerly waiting for the next approval.

This is a key aspect of these studies the average person doesn't understand. The typical threshold for a successful child vaccine is that they are as effective as the equivalent dosage for adults and teens. Failing that threshold does not mean it isn't effective.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2022, 09:27:28 AM »