collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Holiday Shopping: In store or online?  (Read 950 times)

muwarrior69

• All American
Holiday Shopping: In store or online?
« on: December 12, 2020, 09:17:08 AM »
I guess I am a little old school and prefer in store shopping. I just like to see and feel what I am buying especially clothing and shoes. However, this season the stores are pretty bare so I have been doing mostly online purchases as that is the only way to get what I want.

tower912

• All American
Re: Holiday Shopping: In store or online?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 09:56:11 AM »
Both.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 10:00:37 AM »
90% online with either delivery or pickup.

We went out last weekend and got a couple items in person.

Earlier this week sent out all the packages to those we aren’t going to be able to see this year.

We have been done for a week now. Earliest ever.  Which is nice because I can firmly settle into my role as cookie tester.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Marquette Fan

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 12:30:39 PM »
I prefer shopping online in most years anyway and Covid is making me want to do that even more this year.  I gladly paid the shipping fee to order our personalized family ornament to avoid a trip to the mall this year - I hate going to malls any more and definitely don't want to be around that many people.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 01:42:28 PM »
I can't remember the last time I bought a christmas present in the store. Amazon wish lists, makes the shopping so much easier.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 01:55:50 PM »
I can't remember the last time I bought a christmas present in the store. Amazon wish lists, makes the shopping so much easier.

Same here. The most I've bought in-store in recent years is the occasional stocking-stuffer I see in the grocery store line.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 02:06:35 PM »
I have, in year's past, done all of my shopping at local stores, just to say I did it.   More on-line this year.   But still shopped for my wife and son locally. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.