collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Physician Assistant Job Opening - Chicago area  (Read 1964 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Physician Assistant Job Opening - Chicago area
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:31:50 AM »
I'm finishing up PA school at Indiana University. I am sticking around Indianapolis for my job post-grad. However, a classmate of mine is having difficulty finding contacts/getting interviews in the Chicago area. Anyone here have connections at all that would be willing to help out? I'd appreciate it and am 100% willing to vouch for this person.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:34:13 AM by jesmu84 »

jficke13

• All American
Re: Physician Assistant Job Opening - Chicago area
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
My fiance is a p.a., I tried emailing you so if you don't get that email let me know.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:41:11 AM »
If he/she is interested in going into plastics I can keep a look out and see if any of my clients are looking for someone.
Maigh Eo for Sam

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:43:30 AM »
If he/she is interested in going into plastics I can keep a look out and see if any of my clients are looking for someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug-G9xVdVs

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 10:57:44 AM »
My fiance is a p.a., I tried emailing you so if you don't get that email let me know.

Thanks. Responded

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 10:58:03 AM »

Thanks. PM'ed

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 11:25:51 AM »

The little factoid about your line of work will most likely get buried in what is destined to be a multi-page Vegas thread, but this topic is, at most, a one-pager... here's hoping that certain Scoopers have you on ignore (or don't bother opening this thread); otherwise, you're going to end up with a lot of new friends flooding your PM box very soon.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 11:47:25 AM »
I'm finishing up PA school at Indiana University. I am sticking around Indianapolis for my job post-grad. However, a classmate of mine is having difficulty finding contacts/getting interviews in the Chicago area. Anyone here have connections at all that would be willing to help out? I'd appreciate it and am 100% willing to vouch for this person.

Probably shouldn't have gone to I4
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"

Death on call

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 12:57:18 PM »
Probably shouldn't have gone to I4

Probably went for Crean's NBA contacts.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 01:01:58 PM »
Does she get pissed off when her interview gets cancelled? BTW, T-Cubed can likely hook her up in orthopedics 'cuz he's tight with that world class facility in Indy, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:23 PM »
The little factoid about your line of work will most likely get buried in what is destined to be a multi-page Vegas thread, but this topic is, at most, a one-pager... here's hoping that certain Scoopers have you on ignore (or don't bother opening this thread); otherwise, you're going to end up with a lot of new friends flooding your PM box very soon.

Haha well as much as I'd love the attention I'll agree I could do without being bombarded with messages.
Maigh Eo for Sam