[Today at 04:38:19 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MUbiz
[Today at 02:58:54 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: who do you "slurp"?  (Read 26721 times)

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
Re: who do you "slurp"?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 08:29:51 AM »
You slurp him now, but between 1964 and 1977 I'm sure you did more than your fair share of bitchin'.

You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »

John Dawson.   ;D
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 08:38:43 AM »
John Dawson.   ;D

Here's another candidate for post of the year. 

No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 08:46:15 AM »
John Dawson.   ;D

Well done, Ners.

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »
She has a better sense of humor than you 2, that's for sure.
And you're still an idiot.  I don't care if she has the best sense of humor ever.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 10:30:49 AM »
And you're still an idiot.  I don't care if she has the best sense of humor ever.

:'(
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 11:18:57 AM »
You slurp him now, but between 1964 and 1977 I'm sure you did more than your fair share of bitchin'.

"Starting Neary? Playing Dudley? Didn't recruit any bigs for when Whitehead leaves? McGuire has been horrible lately and I wish he had retired a couple of years ago. Anybody who thinks otherwise is nothing but a slurper!"

-- willie in February 1977 after losses to DePaul, Detroit and Wichita State in a 5-day span.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 11:59:37 AM »
I don't tolerate improper grammar.

It should read "Whom do you 'slurp'?".
Have some patience, FFS.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »
MU 82

Sounds like me after DePaul loss. The WS was too emtional to get pissed at Al, but DePaul I was hot.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 12:28:24 PM »
Cmon Y'all,  you dudes know the BJs dry up after the wedding day.  Shaven Melissa is much more likely to be slurping than chick.  (Sorry glow)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
I don't tolerate improper grammar.

It should read "Whom do you 'slurp'?".

Like I said, I'm fairly confident that warriorchick has a better sense of humor and understanding of sarcasm than Murray and mu-rara could ever dream of having. Sorry that I offended you boys.  :D You can always pay for DoneDeal's board if you don't enjoy a laugh every once in a while.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Goose

• All American
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »
Warriorchick

Well played.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 02:36:24 PM »
"Starting Neary? Playing Dudley? Didn't recruit any bigs for when Whitehead leaves? McGuire has been horrible lately and I wish he had retired a couple of years ago. Anybody who thinks otherwise is nothing but a slurper!"

-- willie in February 1977 after losses to DePaul, Detroit and Wichita State in a 5-day span.

Perfect, 82. No way our Willie would have fallen for the phony act of that slick New Yorker.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:05:56 PM by Lennys Tap »

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 08:13:49 PM »
Like I said, I'm fairly confident that warriorchick has a better sense of humor and understanding of sarcasm than Murray and mu-rara could ever dream of having. Sorry that I offended you boys.  :D You can always pay for DoneDeal's board if you don't enjoy a laugh every once in a while.

I have no doubt that warriorchick has a great sense of humor, I'm still trying to figure out what about your post was funny.

I hardly think that warriorchick staying above the fray qualifies as an endorsement of your sophomoric, misogynic attempt at humor.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:18:14 PM by LittleMurs »

PJDunn

• All American
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2014, 08:24:00 PM »
The word would be misogynistic.  Nicely played by one of our few female posters. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2014, 08:26:26 PM »
I have no doubt that warriorchick has a great sense of humor, I'm still trying to figure out what about your post was funny.

I hardly think that warriorchick staying above the fray qualifies as an endorsement of your sophomoric, misogynic attempt at humor.

Sorry I don't live up to your sense of humor old man. Too many kids walk across your lawn this morning?

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2014, 08:27:07 PM »
The word would be misogynistic.  Nicely played by one of our few female posters. 

Or misogynic

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misogyny

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »
Sorry I don't live up to your sense of humor old man. Too many kids walk across your lawn this morning?

I suppose if one had stopped to urinate, you would have thought that was hilarious.

BTW, too afraid of keefe to call him out on his response?  He did imply that you had a mouthful of ...slurp.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:30:46 PM by LittleMurs »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2014, 08:33:54 PM »
I suppose if one had stopped to urinate, you would have thought that was hilarious.

BTW, too afraid of keefe to call him out on his response?  He did imply that you had a mouthful of ...slurp.

Nah, I'm not into the whole public urination thing.

And I took it as him sarcastically saying warriorchick was absent from the thread because her mouth was full. Maybe I'm wrong. Too afraid to call him out, though? No. I've called keefe out in a number of different threads. But I do realize he has a good sense of humor.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:35:30 PM by wadesworld »

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2014, 09:53:14 PM »
Nah, I'm not into the whole public urination thing.

And I took it as him sarcastically saying warriorchick was absent from the thread because her mouth was full. Maybe I'm wrong. Too afraid to call him out, though? No. I've called keefe out in a number of different threads. But I do realize he has a good sense of humor.

Of course you did.  That's the heart of what I find objectionable about your whole attitude during this discussion.  Since you thought that it would be humorous to suggest that warriorchick should be posting during a thread on slurping, because - well, that's what women do- then keefe had to be referring to warriorchick has the one with something in her mouth because you're another guy, so keefe would never suggest that you were the one who should keep quiet because (turning it around), you would have something in your mouth.  I'm not infallible, but I think you really have a very poor read on keefe, if you think he was suggesting that warriorchick hadn't posted because she was otherwise orally occupied.

You been absolutely correct about one thing, though.  I am an old guy.  Old enough to have daughters.  I still have enough respect for you to believe that when (if ?) you get there your consciousness will have risen a level or two.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2014, 10:16:53 PM »
Of course you did.  That's the heart of what I find objectionable about your whole attitude during this discussion.  Since you thought that it would be humorous to suggest that warriorchick should be posting during a thread on slurping, because - well, that's what women do- then keefe had to be referring to warriorchick has the one with something in her mouth because you're another guy, so keefe would never suggest that you were the one who should keep quiet because (turning it around), you would have something in your mouth.  I'm not infallible, but I think you really have a very poor read on keefe, if you think he was suggesting that warriorchick hadn't posted because she was otherwise orally occupied.

You been absolutely correct about one thing, though.  I am an old guy.  Old enough to have daughters.  I still have enough respect for you to believe that when (if ?) you get there your consciousness will have risen a level or two.

You are reading way, way too into this man.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
Cmon Y'all,  you dudes know the BJs dry up after the wedding day.  Shaven Melissa is much more likely to be slurping than chick.  (Sorry glow)

Some say that post nuptials, Colonel Angus rides off into the sunset, as well.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »
Some say that post nuptials, Colonel Angus rides off into the sunset, as well.

You're right.  I have zero respect for the female sex.  They are just objects to use for sexual pleasure and good food.  You figured me out based on a sarcastic comment in a thread full of sarcasm.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2014, 10:29:35 PM »
You're right.  I have zero respect for the female sex.  They are just objects to use for sexual pleasure and good food.  You figured me out based on a sarcastic comment in a thread full of sarcasm.

You're ZFB, too?

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2014, 10:33:01 PM »
You are reading way, way too into this man.

And I took it as him sarcastically saying warriorchick was absent from the thread because her mouth was full.

I really don't see how that's the case.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:34:37 PM by LittleMurs »

feedback