collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Another reason for Iraq !  (Read 5126 times)

Murffieus

• All American
Another reason for Iraq !
« on: July 14, 2007, 11:53:35 AM »
Iraq is situated directly between 2 of the countries that GWB correctly labeled the "axis of evil" (Iran & Syria). A decision is going to have to be made on Iran in 2008-----and that is to either destroy Iran's nuke facilities or let the problem to the next administration. My bet is that either Israel takes care of the problem next year or we do-----but in either case there is bound to be a military reaction from Iran.

Which brings us back to the original decision to invade Iraq----at that time we were being told to evacuate our presence in Saudi Arabia- by the Saudis----so in effect what we have done is move our bases to Iraq which puts us in position to deal with Iran when/if they react to a military strike of their nuke facilities-------another reason is that we are still in position to protect the Saudi oil fields.

Bottomline there is more to the Iraq invasion than what meets the eye!

tower912

• All American
Re: Another reason for Iraq !
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 12:46:00 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289315,00.html

But apparently we can leave now...as long as we leave them some guns.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 02:06:44 PM »
I've got news for you Tower----we aren't leaving anytime soon!

mviale

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:01 PM »
seems to me that this war option has not been successful.  We might want to try be more honest and open minded in our diplomatic efforts.
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »
mviale---you can't get anywhere negotiating with people who are out to get you. Only time negotiation works is when the other party has a mutual objective (like peace).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:18:08 PM by Murffieus »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:00:23 PM »
seems to me that this war option has not been successful.  We might want to try be more honest and open minded in our diplomatic efforts.

And who exactly are we going to be diplomatic with....which nation state of Al Queda is that?  AlQuedistan?  Terroristan?

I can't find either on the map. 

muwarrior87

• All American
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »
This whole war against terrorism, while good in theory, just isn't going to work unless they are all killed. And to find them all, we need more than US troops trying to find every last one. You'd think Britain would be more open to helping us and trying to persuade other countries as well now that they've been hit with a string of terrorist attacks.  Either way, there will almost always be enough crazys in the world that will blow themselves up for a cause and I don't see much improvement in the near future...just a possible segway into WW3, but God, I hope it doesn't come to that.