collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Anyone know if we could get bma back?  (Read 5256 times)

ringout

• Team Captain
Anyone know if we could get bma back?
« on: February 09, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »
Is there any hope?

tower912

• All American
Re: Anyone know if we could get bma back?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 12:40:26 PM »
He's pretty much disappeared off of the free scout board, too.   I have a feeling he is more interested in serious discussions about MU basketball than some of the anarchy that goes on here.   FWIW, I miss his insights and he is the only reason I ever consider joining the premium board.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:57:10 PM »
He's pretty much disappeared off of the free scout board, too.   I have a feeling he is more interested in serious discussions about MU basketball than some of the anarchy that goes on here.   FWIW, I miss his insights and he is the only reason I ever consider joining the premium board.   

There may be anarchy over here, but we have more fun.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 01:41:22 PM »
bma=Chicos
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

dwaderoy2004

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »
I never really cared much for BMA.  God help you if you ever disagreed with him...

only a warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:53:23 PM »
or maybe he just got a life

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 02:04:04 PM »
I never really cared much for BMA.  God help you if you ever disagreed with him...
Probably because he was correct.

dwaderoy2004

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »
whatever.  good riddance, imo.

MUBurrow

• All American

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 03:01:42 PM »
bma=Chicos

I think the equation is a hell of a lot longer than that, no?  Just because the screen names are gone, doesn't mean the guy, gal, or behavioral studies class behind the screen name is/are gone.

I put the over-under on screen names used by that who is known as "Chicos" at 6-1/2.

(I know, I know.... IP addresses not the same, blah blah blah.  To which I respond, spoofing, proxy servers, & the mods are in on it)
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
I never got the sense that BMA was chicos.   Styles and insight were too different.   Plus, BMA is still on the scout board (mostly premium) and Dodds hates chicos.   I don't think he could have pulled off the deception over there this long.   It isn't chicos nature to be non-confronational that long.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
bma=Chicos

Here we are, how many months after the banning, and people still won't let Chicos go.  Just goes to show how influential that guy was on that boards.

FREE CHICOS

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 03:32:47 PM »
I never got the sense that BMA was chicos.   Styles and insight were too different.   Plus, BMA is still on the scout board (mostly premium) and Dodds hates chicos.   I don't think he could have pulled off the deception over there this long.   It isn't chicos nature to be non-confronational that long.   

He was joking...I think.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 03:57:44 PM »
Here we are, how many months after the banning, and people still won't let Chicos go.  Just goes to show how influential that guy was on that boards.

FREE CHICOS
People are talking about Chicos because he has come back and is more bizarre than ever. In fact, his Hoopaloop act -- and the lengths he's gone to continue the charade -- have led me to believe that he's always had more than one persona. The situation is like that broad with two vaginas...you can look away if you want, but you're going to have to put your clothes through the wash more than once to get rid of the smell.

How was he "influential?" That's hilarious. Influential message board posting!! 

PS: There is no way Chicos was bma.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 04:05:17 PM »

Dodds hates Chicos?  Well then the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I couldn't love the guy more if Dodds doesn't care for him.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 04:08:23 PM »
People are talking about Chicos because he has come back and is more bizarre than ever. In fact, his Hoopaloop act -- and the lengths he's gone to continue the charade -- have led me to believe that he's always had more than one persona. The situation is like that broad with two vaginas...you can look away if you want, but you're going to have to put your clothes through the wash more than once to get rid of the smell.

How was he "influential?" That's hilarious. Influential message board posting!! 

PS: There is no way Chicos was bma.

You could not be more wrong.  Even when offered to meet with you deniers you don't want to do it.  Could have easily been done at the DePaul game the other night.  Why do you deniers keep ducking this?  Is it because you don't want to be proven wrong?  You don't want to admit to everyone here that you are wrong?

He was influential because he had good or interesting insights.  That is typically why people find other posters interesting.  If they don't care for them, ignore them or don't respond.  Or the other thing to do is attack them and try to castigate them in some way, that's typically very productive and doesn't lead to problems here.  ::)
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »
Dodds hates Chicos?  Well then the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I couldn't love the guy more if Dodds doesn't care for him.

Dodds = bma

LON

• All American
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
http://youtu.be/PSPtSEIlp8A?t=25s

Edited:  Because I don't know how to embed YouTube

/Finkle is Einhorn!?!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:35:27 PM by LancesOtherNut »

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 05:00:34 PM »
Sure do miss that guy.  Agree with him or not, he had reliable info. I think he got tired of arguing with posters who had no idea what they were talking about.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
No.   He never got tired of arguing with posters.    Regardless of who knew what they were talking about.   

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8F1VzJWU0lM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8F1VzJWU0lM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 10:13:43 PM »
http://youtu.be/PSPtSEIlp8A?t=25s

Edited:  Because I don't know how to embed YouTube

/Finkle is Einhorn!?!

This post alone has made this thread worth it. Well done!

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 11:04:53 PM »
Sure do miss that guy.  Agree with him or not, he had reliable info. I think he got tired of arguing with posters who had no idea what they were talking about.

I hope you were talking about BMA.