'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: JaJuan Johnson  (Read 24731 times)

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
JaJuan Johnson
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:19:48 PM »
A Marquette commit (A friend) contacted me, Im not going to say a name, but he asked me to get the fans to make a big push for JuJuan Johnson. He asked that we show him a lot of love at madness and that he might commit if we show a lot of support. This would be unbelievable for our program to have 5 top 100 players in one class.

Posters at Madness would be cool.

@chosenJAUN

Ranked 32 on Scout
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:30:02 PM by THEultimateWARRIOR »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: JaJuan Johnson
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
Isn't contacting high school kids as boosters against the rules?

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:26:47 PM »
k.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:42:09 PM by THEultimateWARRIOR »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:27:17 PM »
I think we need you to create a third thread about this.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 03:29:45 PM »
Isn't JaJuan Johnson already in the NBA?

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 03:32:02 PM »
Ranked 61 on rivals.

wadesworld

• All American
JaJuan Johnson
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 03:38:14 PM »
Just for you, PTM.

Let's all make sure to Twatt at JaJuan just how essential he is to this program and the success Marquette will have in the future.  Please see THEultimateWARRIOR's first 2 threads on this topic for JaJuan's Twatter name, provided to him by his father.  If, in fact, JaJuan decides to go elsewhere, please Twatt belittling comments on how he should enjoy the NIT for the next 4 years and missing out on living his NBA dreams.

Thank you.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »
Isn't JaJuan Johnson already in the NBA?
                I just posted about JaJuan Johnson last week.  He was on my flight from LaGuardia to Houston last Sunday afternoon.  He asked my co-worker sitting in the first row after first class to switch seats with him as it was the only seat on the plane that had nothing directly in front of it.  He could not stand up straight on the plane either.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

Show him some love...@chosenJAUN

shouldn't this be @chosenJUAN?

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
The jury is still out on whether it's he or THEultimateWARRIOR who cannot spell Jaun correctly.

T-Bone

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 03:50:09 PM »
A Marquette commit (A friend) contacted me, Im not going to say a name, but he asked me to get the fans to make a big push for JuJuan Johnson. He asked that we show him a lot of love at madness and that he will possibly commit if we show a lot of support. This would be unbelievable for our program to have 5 top 100 players in one class.

Show him some love...@chosenJAUN

Why not have the commit talk to the coaches and let them know to get on him?  We boosters can't do crap. 
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »
Why not have the commit talk to the coaches and let them know to get on him?  We boosters can't do crap. 

Marquette still ain't crap...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Tigidal

• Starter
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:12:28 PM by Tigidal »

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »
The jury is still out on whether it's he or THEultimateWARRIOR who cannot spell Jaun correctly.
It clearly says on his twitter that I spelled his name correctly...

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »
He asked me to spread the word around as a favor. If its that big of a deal, ill stop posting here. He suggested we make posters for Madness...and to get as many fans involved as possible.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:31:13 PM by THEultimateWARRIOR »

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
Aren't we out of scholarships once Dawson commits? Are we still actively recruiting and bringing guys to madness for the class of 13?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
Aren't we out of scholarships once Dawson commits? Are we still actively recruiting and bringing guys to madness for the class of 13?

Hedging bets.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »
A Marquette commit (A friend) contacted me, Im not going to say a name, but he asked me to get the fans to make a big push for JuJuan Johnson. He asked that we show him a lot of love at madness and that he might commit if we show a lot of support. This would be unbelievable for our program to have 5 top 100 players in one class.

There is so much that is so sad about this post...where to begin???

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 04:52:08 PM »
Aren't we out of scholarships once Dawson commits? Are we Is Buzz still actively recruiting and bringing guys to madness for the class of 13?

FIFY  As to the answer I don't know.  Has anyone else heard that JaJuan Johnson will be at Midnight Madness?
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 05:06:20 PM »

There is so much that is so sad about this post...where to begin???

How about the part that JaJuan would be the third top 100 player, not the fifth.  Or the fourth, if you count future150's ranking of John Dawson as 84th.... except that future150 doesn't rank Duane Wilson in the top 100.

No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »
FIFY  As to the answer I don't know.  Has anyone else heard that JaJuan Johnson will be at Midnight Madness?
I would hate to be the poor soul sitting next to you during a "We are Marquette" chant. You would think paying 120k for a piece of paper would allow you to say we on an alumni forum?

Seems like Jajuan is getting recruited by big southern schools. Doesn't seem like Marquette fits his profile but I've been wrong before.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »
Just for you, PTM.

Let's all make sure to Twatt at JaJuan just how essential he is to this program and the success Marquette will have in the future.  Please see THEultimateWARRIOR's first 2 threads on this topic for JaJuan's Twatter name, provided to him by his father.  If, in fact, JaJuan decides to go elsewhere, please Twatt belittling comments on how he should enjoy the NIT for the next 4 years and missing out on living his NBA dreams.

Thank you.

None of us was happy with THEultimateWARRIOR's tweeting in the wake of Nunn's commitment to Illinois. He caught serious crape on this board for it, and I think the time has come when we should follow our own advice to THEultimateWARRIOR and let this one go.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 05:22:09 PM »
I would hate to be the poor soul sitting next to you during a "We are Marquette" chant. You would think paying 120k for a piece of paper would allow you to say we on an alumni forum?

Seems like Jajuan is getting recruited by big southern schools. Doesn't seem like Marquette fits his profile but I've been wrong before.

The reason I presumed to edit your post is that I and probably no one else on this board can justify bringing in another guard recruit to midnight madness when at this point in time MU is both out of grants-in-aid for next year and is already heavily pushing for another guy (Embiid).  But, Buzz knows so much more than the rest of us regarding what is likely/going to happen in the next year that he could, if he was able to disclose such things.

WE ARE MARQUETTE!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:26:46 PM by LittleMurs »

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »
My problem with your post is that I and probably no one else on this board can justify bringing in another guard recruit to midnight madness when at this point in time MU is both out of grants-in-aid for next year and is already heavily pushing for another guy (Embiid).  But, Buzz knows so much more than the rest of us regarding what is likely/going to happen in the next year that he could, if he was able to disclose such things.

WE ARE MARQUETTE!

Ok, fair enough. I thought I offended you by implying I'm part of the Marquette community.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 05:28:50 PM »
None of us was happy with THEultimateWARRIOR's tweeting in the wake of Nunn's commitment to Illinois. He caught serious crape on this board for it, and I think the time has come when we should follow our own advice to THEultimateWARRIOR and let this one go.

I agree. This board holds way too many grudges.