'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Mbakwe  (Read 7779 times)

leever

• All American
Re: Mbakwe
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
Chico was still co-starring in his hit "Chico and The Man"?

GOO

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
Well, we all were on dial up back then, I bet.  I know I was.  It was state of the art stuff.  Waiting for more than 30 seconds for a page to load wasn't an issue, it sure beat the news/info hole that existed in the 80's and was worse in the 70's pre-cable.  Man am I getting old.  But, just remember, the good old days were not as good as the present.  Enjoy what the "nerds" created.  And now those "nerds" are business people.  Gotta love it.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »
He was around when dinosaurs roamed the earth and before personal injury lawyers ran the world.

Our world freightens and confuses him.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »
Our world freightens and confuses him.

Oh, that explains the arrests.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »
Well, we all were on dial up back then, I bet.  I know I was.  It was state of the art stuff.  Waiting for more than 30 seconds for a page to load wasn't an issue, it sure beat the news/info hole that existed in the 80's and was worse in the 70's pre-cable.  Man am I getting old.  But, just remember, the good old days were not as good as the present.  Enjoy what the "nerds" created.  And now those "nerds" are business people.  Gotta love it.

I still remember going to the library during signing week to check out that out-of-town paper from Milwaukee.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.