collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Tough Day in NY  (Read 2125 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Tough Day in NY
« on: October 31, 2017, 08:11:14 PM »
We had a tough day here in NY. Glad I had MU Scoop to keep my thoughts focused on good things rather than evil that lurks .
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

fjm

• All American
Re: Tough Day in NY
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:48 PM »
Glad you're safe sir. Keep the MU spirit alive. Even when you're busy being at all of the MU practices with Grimes and Hauser ;)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 08:23:47 PM »
Happy to hear you're safe.

Terrible tragedy....

TinyTimsLittleBrother

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:30:32 PM »
Superbar

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 11:45:56 PM »
superbar

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »
We had a tough day here in NY. Glad I had MU Scoop to keep my thoughts focused on good things rather than evil that lurks .

Hermie, your best post

Goose

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 01:14:25 AM »
Herman

Agreed on your tough day. NYC is the greatest city in the world and no city is tougher. Be safe and prayers sent out to the Apple.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 08:00:47 AM »
My thoughts and prayers with all up in NY
Goal is National Championship

MU82

• All American
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
It didn't take the president and others very long to start demanding more "extreme vetting" and other extreme actions after this incident.

This from the crowd who always says it's "too soon" after gun violence to discuss sensible gun-control laws.

OK, so what does our dear leader do about the white, American terrorist who opened fire in a Colorado Wal-Mart a couple days ago?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/colorado-walmart-shooting-3-dead-no-suspect-in-custody-police-say.html

Ban white American males from Wal-Mart? Build a wall around Denver (and make Boulder pay for it)? Extremely vet all gun purchasers? (No ... anything but the that!)

This just in: Bad (or insane) people do bad stuff. None of the countries on Trump's banned list and none of the extreme-vetting procedures he is demanding would have prevented the 9/11 terrorists from doing their thing. How are they expected to stop these smaller, 1-man terrorist acts? And how about the VAST majority of terrorism that is perpetrated by white American males?

Had the guy who did the Wal-Mart killings been named Abdul al-Habib instead of Scott Ostrem, how would our dear leader and his sheeple be reacting?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson