collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: DeShonte Riley  (Read 2743 times)

DiaperDandy

• Starter
DeShonte Riley
« on: November 30, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
Thought it was interesting that DeShonte Riley, a former target of MU has not seent the court once this year at Syracuse.  He hasn't even played in garbage time.  Granted, Syracuse has struggled to win big against weaker opponents thus far this season, yet they won big against Cornell tonight and he still didn't get in.  I have seen him play last year and have to admit, he is not as good as advertised.  Wonder how he would stack up in terms of playing time with Otule and Gardner if he were on the MU roster.

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: DeShonte Riley
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »
Thought it was interesting that DeShonte Riley, a former target of MU has not seent the court once this year at Syracuse.  He hasn't even played in garbage time.  Granted, Syracuse has struggled to win big against weaker opponents thus far this season, yet they won big against Cornell tonight and he still didn't get in.  I have seen him play last year and have to admit, he is not as good as advertised.  Wonder how he would stack up in terms of playing time with Otule and Gardner if he were on the MU roster.

Yeah pretty interesting that a guy that just had major surgery on his foot isn't playing.  PS - it's DaShonte.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 05:25:44 AM »

I've got this idea.... for this mat, and on it, are all these conclusions... and you JUMP to them!

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »
Horrible idea, truly horrible.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 11:10:51 AM »
Buzz cooled on him.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

feedback