[May 01, 2024, 07:53:32 PM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wade sues wife. Getting uglier  (Read 3858 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
Re: Wade sues wife. Getting uglier
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
At least there's some balance now in this ugly divorce.

I wish the best for both.
SS Marquette

Coach Norman Dale

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
At least there's some balance now in this ugly divorce.

I wish the best for both.

The best thing for both of them is to resolve this.  His job does not make getting custody even an option, so they should resolve visitation and divide up their stuff.  No one else cares about it.  There is plenty for both of them.  Seriously, even in this economy, what is it that you can do with, say, $25 million that you cannot do with $20 million?

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:34 PM »
The best thing for both of them is to resolve this.  His job does not make getting custody even an option, so they should resolve visitation and divide up their stuff.  No one else cares about it.  There is plenty for both of them.  Seriously, even in this economy, what is it that you can do with, say, $25 million that you cannot do with $20 million?

Part of it might be speculation on Wade's future earnings.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

Coach Norman Dale

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 07:43:22 AM »
Part of it might be speculation on Wade's future earnings.

I appreciate that -- and making the damaging allegations public didn't do either of them any favors in advancing his future value -- but his future earnings like their  current assets are so great that neither of the parties is going have to make any sacrifices as there is such an extreme amount of money in this marriage that both are going to have more than they know what to do with or possibly spend.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 08:27:08 AM »
I appreciate that -- and making the damaging allegations public didn't do either of them any favors in advancing his future value -- but his future earnings like their  current assets are so great that neither of the parties is going have to make any sacrifices as there is such an extreme amount of money in this marriage that both are going to have more than they know what to do with or possibly spend.

I agree with you, however I have a feeling that this isn't "business", it's personal.

It seems like she's pissed (maybe rightfully so, I have no idea), and lashed out at him with these allegations.

Now she's had to pull them back, and he seems to be lashing back a little bit.

Hopefully their advisers have a good grasp on everything and can get this done quicker than we think.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

Never underestimate a person's (let alone an athlete's) ability to blow through money in ways that seem impossible to you or I.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »
Never underestimate a person's (let alone an athlete's) ability to blow through money in ways that seem impossible to you or I.

See Mike Tyson and his rented bengal tigers and the guy he paid to follow him around telling him how great he was.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

See Mike Tyson and his rented bengal tigers and the guy he paid to follow him around telling him how great he was.

Wait...are you saying that renting bengal tigers isn't normal???

Huh.

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »
Yes.  It is not normal.  Everyone knows you buy the Tigers, finance them if you have to, but don't waste your money on renting.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »
Yes.  It is not normal.  Everyone knows you buy the Tigers, finance them if you have to, but don't waste your money on renting.

I would have thought that would send your liability insurance through the roof though.  Ah well...got to change my goals I guess.

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

I would have thought that would send your liability insurance through the roof though.  Ah well...got to change my goals I guess.

Don't get me started on what a waste of money insurance is...
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt