collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NFC North / NFL Thread 2017-18  (Read 280402 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: NFC North / NFL Thread 2017-18
« Reply #1525 on: November 19, 2017, 08:13:01 PM »
C'mon, Sultan. Adults cavorting with teenyboppers is big right now.

7 men and 5 women aquitted chmura in 2 1/2 hours.  "cavorting"?  she was accused of lying because she didn't like chmura because she supposedly did not like how he treated his wife. according to testimony, a CMH football player testified that he told the "teenybopper" NOT to go into the bathroom.  she smiled and went in anyway.  probably to show him how he should be treating his wife? after that, i didn't see anything about "cavorting" but if you guys can find that part for me...   
don't...don't don't don't don't

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #1526 on: November 19, 2017, 08:16:50 PM »
7 men and 5 women aquitted chmura in 2 1/2 hours.  "cavorting"?  she was accused of lying because she didn't like chmura because she supposedly did not like how he treated his wife. according to testimony, a CMH football player testified that he told the "teenybopper" NOT to go into the bathroom.  she smiled and went in anyway.  probably to show him how he should be treating his wife? after that, i didn't see anything about "cavorting" but if you guys can find that part for me...   

He admitted he engaged in inappropriate behavior. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #1527 on: November 19, 2017, 08:44:49 PM »
Hundley’s well on his wey ta gettin’ Mike chit-canned, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #1528 on: November 19, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »
Hundley’s well on his wey ta gettin’ Mike chit-canned, ai na?

One can dream.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #1529 on: November 19, 2017, 08:51:26 PM »
Well, at least #12 oughta hold up da Pack for Godell style compensation. Dey ain’t stink without ‘im, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #1530 on: November 19, 2017, 10:39:03 PM »
Hot football take here...the AFC playoff picture is awful. I can't remember a fight for a six seed with so many blah/bad teams.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #1531 on: November 19, 2017, 10:44:19 PM »
1) I met Chmuras girkatba Milwaukee house party

2) Skol Vikings we are the best!!!
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #1532 on: November 20, 2017, 09:08:38 AM »
Hot football take here...the AFC playoff picture is awful. I can't remember a fight for a six seed with so many blah/bad teams.

The AFC usually has that reserved for the fight for the four seed.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1533 on: November 20, 2017, 09:44:46 AM »
To go back to a conspiracy theory from a couple of years ago...... with the way Jerra is fighting with Roger, I can guaran-damn-tee that the pass interference flag doesn't get picked up again like it was against the Lions in the playoffs. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1534 on: November 20, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »
7 men and 5 women aquitted chmura in 2 1/2 hours.

O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony were acquitted, too. Ipso fatso, obviously innocent.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #1535 on: November 20, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »
O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony were acquitted, too. Ipso fatso, obviously innocent.

Not guilty does not mean innocent.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #1536 on: November 20, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »

note i said "acquitted"   nothing about guilt or innocence.  just thought i'd review the case looking for "cavorting"  that's all

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #1537 on: November 20, 2017, 07:20:17 PM »
Despite losing our opening day starting QB And RB, es no problem, the CONSENSUS shall stroll into yet another NFC North Championship. We are the best. SK0L Vikings!

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #1538 on: November 20, 2017, 07:39:23 PM »
Despite losing our opening day starting QB And RB, es no problem, the CONSENSUS shall stroll into yet another NFC North Championship. We are the best. SK0L Vikings!

I'm also very excited.....to bet against Case Keenum in the playoffs. The one consolation for such a crappy Packer season is that the Vikings won't see the Mack truck coming once they get into the playoffs.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #1539 on: November 20, 2017, 07:39:57 PM »
note i said "acquitted"   nothing about guilt or innocence.  just thought i'd review the case looking for "cavorting"  that's all
What's your preferred term for an adult man playing drinking games and hanging out in hot tubs with teenage girls?
Oh, I know ... preparing for a career in Alabama politics.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #1540 on: November 20, 2017, 07:40:25 PM »
What's your preferred term for an adult man playing drinking games and hanging out in hot tubs with teenage girls?

A Packer Hall of Famer????

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #1541 on: November 20, 2017, 07:59:40 PM »
I'm also very excited.....to bet against Case Keenum in the playoffs. The one consolation for such a crappy Packer season is that the Vikings won't see the Mack truck coming once they get into the playoffs.

You can watch my snaps as I walk from my place over to the stadium to watch Minnesota win the Super Bowl at US Bank Stadium. Gonna be fun!!!!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #1542 on: November 21, 2017, 05:49:43 AM »
Oh, I know ... preparing for a career in Alabama politics.

That would be, what is California law SB 1322 for $500 alex

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1543 on: November 21, 2017, 09:05:14 AM »
Letter to the editor in today's Charlotte Observer:

As a Navy veteran I’d like to say that kneeling during the national anthem is not disrespectful to our flag or military.

Our flag is a symbol carried around the world representing our country, our laws, and Constitution. That is why military personnel swear an Oath to “support and defend the Constitution,” not the flag.

The outrage is a red herring by certain groups to take attention away from the real reason for these protests. Unfortunately, it has received support from individuals who are supposed to support the rights of all Americans.

Supporting people who are exercising their Constitutional rights, whether you agree with them or not, my fellow Americans, is the definition of true patriotism!

- Andrew Boris, Pineville

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #1544 on: November 21, 2017, 09:17:00 AM »

As a Navy veteran I’d like to say that kneeling during the national anthem is not disrespectful to our flag or military.

Our flag is a symbol carried around the world representing our country, our laws, and Constitution. That is why military personnel swear an Oath to “support and defend the Constitution,” not the flag.

The outrage is a red herring by certain groups to take attention away from the real reason for these protests. Unfortunately, it has received support from individuals who are supposed to support the rights of all Americans.

Supporting people who are exercising their Constitutional rights, whether you agree with them or not, my fellow Americans, is the definition of true patriotism!

What's your point in sharing this? There's nothing new or fresh in this letter. A lot of vets feel this way. Many vets feel the opposite. Hence, it's a polarizing topic.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1545 on: November 21, 2017, 09:27:44 AM »
What's your point in sharing this? There's nothing new or fresh in this letter. A lot of vets feel this way. Many vets feel the opposite. Hence, it's a polarizing topic.

My point? It's a subject that has been discussed at length in this thread, and I thought it was both relevant and interesting.

You are allowed to disagree.

I guess instead I should have pointed out Cutler's fine stat line in the Dolphins' loss to Tampa:
6-of-12 for 83 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs for a QBR of 3.9.

The Dolphins did manage to score 2 TDs after Jay left with a concussion.

That $10M investment hasn't worked out so well. I guess Gase isn't The Jay Whisperer after all! His 4-5 record is the perfect representation of his career.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #1546 on: November 21, 2017, 09:33:58 AM »
My point? It's a subject that has been discussed at length in this thread, and I thought it was both relevant and interesting.

You are allowed to disagree.

It's the same thing that's been said ad nauseam. I was confused as to why you'd try to bring it back up. I still am. To each his own.

I guess instead I should have pointed out Cutler's fine stat line in the Dolphins' loss to Tampa:
6-of-12 for 83 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs for a QBR of 3.9.

The Dolphins did manage to score 2 TDs after Jay left with a concussion.

That $10M investment hasn't worked out so well. I guess Gase isn't The Jay Whisperer after all! His 4-5 record is the perfect representation of his career.

The Dolphins are a bad team and Gase appears to have fallen victim to the Peter Principle. The team also lost 40-0 in the game Cutler missed so it's not like benching him is the obvious answer. Jay's not the biggest problem in Miami, but he's not part of solution either.

#TheThing

• Walk-On
« Reply #1547 on: November 21, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »

Thank you for sharing, I had not heard this opinion yet.   ::)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #1548 on: November 21, 2017, 10:15:45 AM »

Did you really get banned and create a new username that quickly?

Yeesh.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1549 on: November 21, 2017, 10:16:48 AM »

Hi Banny!

Suggestion for next post-ban name change: Mr. Pathetic.

feedback