[May 02, 2024, 08:51:36 PM]

NM by Skatastrophy
[May 02, 2024, 07:11:46 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by JWags85
[May 02, 2024, 06:37:52 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by MurphysTillClose
[May 02, 2024, 12:27:48 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Another Black man killed by cops ... this time by accident?  (Read 85238 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Another Black man killed by cops ... this time by accident?
« Reply #625 on: April 24, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »
I just learned yesterday my nephew is good friends with the son of the cop who grabbed her gun instead of the taser.

Six degrees of separation from manslaughter.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #626 on: April 24, 2021, 12:34:44 PM »
He put a borderline racist, at best willfully ignorant, phrase into his username. What did you expect?

Never underestimate the trump effect. He gave these people permission to be openly racist.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #627 on: April 24, 2021, 12:50:18 PM »
Never underestimate the trump effect. He gave these people permission to be openly
Slander is the tool of losers
Socrates

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #628 on: April 24, 2021, 01:28:26 PM »
Never underestimate the trump effect. He gave these people permission to be openly
Socrates

Every time you defend racism it reminds me of your greatest hits compilation that shoothoops put together:

I am not surprised by your post. Here is a small sample of some others:

On March 19th you said, “I’m totally against diversity.” “Wojo was too diverse.”

March 4, “Finding racism in everything these days is absurd.”

Jan 7, “DT did more for black people the last four years than any time in history.”

Jan 6, “Police actually shoot more white perps and unarmed Whites than blacks” (try percentage next time)

July 17 “Bigotry and racist have become synonymous with someone I don’t agree with”

July 11 “Tucker Carlson is not racist”

March 2 “The common flu levels more but doesn’t sell like the WuFlu”

“I don’t think the Indians logo is racist” “People who think only white people can be racist are a bit oversensitive” “I was a victim of reverse racism and have seen my own children be verbally attacked with racial slurs simply for being white”

Oct 23 “I think Racist is the most overused term in the English lexicon to the point where it is becoming impotent”

“I’ve never heard an outcry because a black was given a part in a movie” “I don’t think there is a conscious effort to exclude people”

Feb 29 “If diversity is so important to some, why have black awards?”

Feb 26 “Love how people ignore what the Native Americans did to each other long before white privileged European land stealer started coming here. oh and slavery was an accepted practice among the tribes as well. Still acceptable to call me honkey, cracker, snowflake etc”

March 16 “Serena Williams inspires what not to be. Richard Williams is a bigoted uncouth gravy trainer”

Dec 20 “I mainly watch Fox News for anything that reflects negatively on the (Obama) administration”

Aug 31 “Police shooting black youths is an urban myth”

July 14 “Marquette has a Gender & Sexuality Resource Center? Well I guess you have to do something with a Women’s Studies degree.”

June 14 “You guys are going way off the reservation with this racism stuff”

Jan 20 “We have to do something with all of the illegals”

Oct 10 “Why is it that white people were the only ones who run over native people and take their land”

“It seems many of these diversity programs seek more to punish and castigate than celebrate what is unique and positive in all of us.”

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #629 on: April 24, 2021, 03:18:44 PM »
He put a borderline racist, at best willfully ignorant, phrase into his username. What did you expect?

racist??  so all lives don't matter?  you know this includes black lives right?  here we go...redefining the words to suit your beliefs and to censor/shut down those you don't agree with using the ever growing term...racist.  lazy thinking brew
don't...don't don't don't don't

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #630 on: April 24, 2021, 03:22:51 PM »
  racist??  so all lives don't matter?  you know this includes black lives right?  here we go...redefining the words to suit your beliefs and to censor/shut down those you don't agree with using the ever growing term...racist.  lazy thinking brew

Black Lives Matter

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #631 on: April 24, 2021, 03:25:15 PM »

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #632 on: April 24, 2021, 04:19:54 PM »
Socrates

It's only slander if it can be proven to be false.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #633 on: April 24, 2021, 04:55:23 PM »

Lol. You accusing brew of lazy thinking...  lol.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #634 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:59 PM »

The only one here being lazy is you not realizing that saying "All Lives Matter" is a direct attack on Black Lives Matter and an attempt to silence their voices. Because you can't handle that Black Lives might actually matter, you have to find a way to include and center yourself in the discussion. If you don't see how that's a form of racism, you clearly don't understand anything going on in this country beyond the tip of your nose.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #635 on: April 24, 2021, 09:03:00 PM »
The only one here being lazy is you not realizing that saying "All Lives Matter" is a direct attack on Black Lives Matter and an attempt to silence their voices. Because you can't handle that Black Lives might actually matter, you have to find a way to include and center yourself in the discussion. If you don't see how that's a form of racism, you clearly don't understand anything going on in this country beyond the tip of your nose.

i can accept how a fireman can have their opinions such as these, but i hope sully ain't on the welcoming indoctrination committee for his "institution of higher learning"

a "form of racism"?  so maybe we could cut to the chase brew and just tell us what's NOT racist for criminey sakes.  all i'm saying is respect all lives dude.  easy.  content of ones character and treat others as you would yourself.  this isn't rocket sceince man. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #636 on: April 24, 2021, 09:17:05 PM »
  i can accept how a fireman can have their opinions such as these, but i hope sully ain't on the welcoming indoctrination committee for his "institution of higher learning"

a "form of racism"?  so maybe we could cut to the chase brew and just tell us what's NOT racist for criminey sakes.  all i'm saying is respect all lives dude.  easy.  content of ones character and treat others as you would yourself.  this isn't rocket sceince man. 

You’ve made yourself clear
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

• All American
« Reply #637 on: April 24, 2021, 09:21:36 PM »

You make yourself sound dumber with every post.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #638 on: April 24, 2021, 09:26:39 PM »
content of ones character and treat others as you would yourself.

MLK and Jesus would say Black Lives Matter and say people who say All Lives Matter are misguided
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #639 on: April 24, 2021, 10:24:23 PM »
Y’all have to forgive rocket. He’s distracted by the very honest, above-board “audit” going on in Arizona.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #640 on: April 24, 2021, 10:29:15 PM »
MLK and Jesus would say Black Lives Matter and say people who say All Lives Matter are misguided

Source?

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #641 on: April 24, 2021, 11:01:15 PM »
Source?

Rev Al Sharpton is my guess.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #642 on: April 24, 2021, 11:11:59 PM »

Just keep centering yourself in this.  ::)
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

• All American
« Reply #644 on: April 25, 2021, 07:02:01 AM »
Rev Al Sharpton is my guess.

You should probably read the Bible more carefully.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #645 on: April 25, 2021, 07:57:47 AM »
You make yourself sound dumber with every post.

saul would be very proud of you.  you do know how that one finger pointed at others works out, right? 

• All American
« Reply #646 on: April 25, 2021, 08:07:43 AM »
saul would be very proud of you.  you do know how that one finger pointed at others works out, right? 

LOL...you're being persecuted now?  Hilariously ironic.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #647 on: April 25, 2021, 08:16:18 AM »
NC's Republican-led legislature quietly trying to weaken one of the state's few effective gun laws ...

Charlotte Observer Op-Ed:

As rates of gun violence rises across the United States, some lawmakers in Raleigh are trying to quietly sneak through legislation that would make North Carolina a more dangerous place for families and communities. With conversations taking place mostly in back rooms and out of the public eye, senators and representatives are seeking a dangerous and irresponsible repeal of the state’s handgun licensing system by trying to pass House Bill 398. Let me be perfectly clear, the repeal of this system will drive up gun death rates in our state and must be defeated.

Evidence shows that firearm licensing is one of the most effective policies in reducing both gun homicide and suicide. By requiring a permit for the purchase of a handgun, a process that goes through North Carolina sheriffs and requires a background check, the permitting system helps ensure that guns are not falling into the hands of individuals who have a history of violence or are at risk of future violent behavior. Federal law only requires that licensed firearms dealers conduct background checks, leaving ample opportunity for people who should not own guns to attain them without a background check through gun shows, online and private sales. This law is an effective tool in addressing gun violence in North Carolina, and we have real world data to prove that.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University attribute Connecticut’s passage of a 1995 firearm licensing law to a significant decrease in gun violence in the state. From 1995 to 2017, Connecticut saw a 28% decrease in firearm homicide and a 33% decrease in firearm suicide. Evidence also shows that a repeal of such a policy would have the opposite impact, with devastating and deadly consequences. The 2007 repeal of Missouri’s firearm licensing law resulted in a 25% percent increase in gun homicides and a 16% increase in gun suicides. Today, Missouri has the 7th highest gun death rate in the country and has the county (St. Louis) with the 3rd highest gun homicide rate.

But the evidence doesn’t stop there – research shows that the presence of firearms licensing laws brought down the gun homicide rate by 11% in cities and large urban counties and had a positive effect on reducing the flow of illegal guns, with fewer crime guns recovered in the state with a licensing law and fewer crimes guns that originated in that state than in other states. And as Americans have seen a rise in mass shootings across the country, it is important to remember that these laws have a great effect in reducing both these horrific mass tragedies and the number of victims from these tragedies.

The evidence is clear to me and hundreds of thousands of other citizens in North Carolina. Our state, while lacking other key gun violence prevention policies, does have this tool. It is a big reason why many of our neighboring states, with the exception of Virginia, which has passed some of the strongest gun violence prevention laws in the country, have higher rates of gun homicides and gun suicides than North Carolina. But the repeal of this system could have a devastating effect. If North Carolinians wake up five or 10 years from now and learn that their state has higher rates of gun violence than in the past, we can point to the repeal of our handgun licensing system this session as a major reason why.

Yep, we need more guns here -- licensed, unlicensed, whatevs! More, more, more. Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang, shoot, shoot.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #648 on: April 25, 2021, 08:18:03 AM »

LOL...you're being persecuted now?  Hilariously ironic.

persecuted?  only you would think that, but the short answer is nope

so, you have 2 prospective/incoming students sitting in front of you-one has a BLM shirt on, the other has an ALM shirt on.  do you tell the one with the ALM shirt on that he's stupid and misguided? 

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #649 on: April 25, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »
persecuted?  only you would think that, but the short answer is nope

so, you have 2 prospective/incoming students sitting in front of you-one has a BLM shirt on, the other has an ALM shirt on.  do you tell the one with the ALM shirt on that he's stupid and misguided?
How old are the students? >18 yrs old? Try to enlighten them as to why the philosophy of ALM with respect to BLM is racist and if, like you, they still refuse to understand I'd tell him he's stupid and misguided. <18? Same conversation but with their parents.