[May 05, 2024, 10:02:26 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[May 05, 2024, 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[May 05, 2024, 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[May 05, 2024, 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wade tonight  (Read 15594 times)

Lennys Tap

• All American
Wade tonight
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
Sorry to say Dwyane is picking up where he left off Tuesday night - 1 for 10, 2 points, 4 turnovers. In his coach's face, too. Something's rotten in South Beach.

National Champs

• Team Captain
Re: Wade tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
Then he comes in after sitting for a long time and steps out of bounds.
We Are Elite

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:07:40 PM »
Maybe he ain't gettin' enough?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

nyg

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
Terrible game for him.  Not having Bosh is the main reason, but Wade had just a terrible, terrible outing.

JTBMU7

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 10:34:19 PM »
Guys here in chicago said he is becoming a very unlivable player... Flops, cheap fouls, whining to the refs, etc.. Used to be he was beloved here as a local kid, now the act is getting tired.

Hope he turns it around, I really think he is a unique talent...

Also, someone said today "the aging Dwayne wade".... Holy crap, I had psych class with him! Does that mean I'm aging!!!?

muhoops1

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 12:01:52 AM »
So Bulls fans say he's a douche?  The same fans that questioned their coach for leaving Rose in prior to his injury?  Same folks who think Urlacher is the greatest LB in history?  Get over yourself.  He had a bad game.  Go home and yell at your kids if it makes you feel better.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:39 AM »
I wonder if he was wearing Indiana Hoosier shorts under his Heat ones.

Maybe the Tanned One gave him the case of the nerves?
SS Marquette

Wade for President

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 03:28:28 AM »
We've all seen Wade play hundreds of games in his combined college and professional career.  Tonight was EASILY the oddest, most eerie game I've ever seen him play.  He seemed disenchanted, not wanting to even be near the ball.  Everything was short, and he looked lost.

Watching the game at the Fieldhouse tonight was surreal.  I felt like a proud dad defending Wade at every turn.  I think last night was one of the worst professional games (maybe even collegiate) he's ever had.

I just don't see the Heat being able to change their play/style enough to win this series.  However, winner of Game 4, wins the series IMO.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 05:55:39 AM »
I just don't see the Heat being able to change their play/style enough to win this series.  However, winner of Game 4, wins the series IMO.

The idea of the Big 3 seemed great, but you still need to field a team. The Heat win with three players, and when you take one away, suddenly it's two really good guys and a bunch of not very good guys. Stop the two good players on defense and they're left with nothing.

Spoelstra tried to mix things up with Pittman, but that obviously wasn't going to work. What's he left with? Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony playing the supporting role to LeBron? Obviously the series will go back to Miami for Game 5. I don't think it goes back there again.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »
Andy Glockner referred to him as the aging DW.  He was talking about blowing the big three up, should they not win.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

frozena pizza

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:41 AM »
Yeah I was listening to Mike & Mike on the way in this morning and Greenberg said that if they don't win this series, Miami should consider trading D-Wade for another star that can complement James or a couple of role players to balance the roster more.  As much as he has been the man in Miami for so long I actually think a change of scenery might be a really good thing for him.

copious1218

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »
The idea of the Big 3 seemed great, but you still need to field a team. The Heat win with three players, and when you take one away, suddenly it's two really good guys and a bunch of not very good guys. Stop the two good players on defense and they're left with nothing.

Spoelstra tried to mix things up with Pittman, but that obviously wasn't going to work. What's he left with? Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony playing the supporting role to LeBron? Obviously the series will go back to Miami for Game 5. I don't think it goes back there again.

So you think the Heat win the next three?

/teal

JD

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 10:22:57 AM »
Maybe Wade is sick?!

*Cough, Cough

-Dirk.
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
Wade, LeBron and Bosh don't fit together. They never did. The Heat had a superstar, perimeter playmaker who needs the ball in his hands...and then they brought in another one. It would be like if the Celtics signed Deron Williams this offseason despite already having Rajon Rondo. They're both stars but they both do the same things and both need the ball to be the most effective.

Bosh is the least talented of the three but he's still more valuable than Wade or LBJ because they don't have anyone else who can do what he does. The Heat might have been better off signing Bosh but not LeBron. They needed a shooter (i.e. Morrow, Redick, Korver), a defender (i.e. Barnes, Brewer) and a center (i.e. Chandler) all of which were available that same offseason and all of whom could have been signed for what they signed LeBron for.

Doesn't this team look much more balanced?

Starters
Chandler
Bosh
Barnes
Wade
Chalmers

Bench
Anthony
Haslem
Jones
Morrow
House

Also, Wade is supposedly trying to defer to LeBron more, but LBJ just doesn't have that killer instinct that most of the all-time greats have and doesn't fully understand when to take over. Honestly, I think it's a matter of Wade not fully understanding how to defer to a better player and his frustration with LeBron when he does defer. Like I said earlier, it just doesn't fit.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Heat win the championship this season. I actually think that Roy Hibbert has already been called for 2 fouls in Game 4  ;)

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 11:42:02 AM »

Uggh.

This is the problem with sports broadcasting.

They have to fill the day with content.

1 loss doesn't mean they should think about getting rid of Wade.

Stupid.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 12:00:08 PM »
So Bulls fans say he's a douche?  The same fans that questioned their coach for leaving Rose in prior to his injury?  Same folks who think Urlacher is the greatest LB in history?  Get over yourself.  He had a bad game.  Go home and yell at your kids if it makes you feel better.

Wow, someone has some anger issues. 

MarquetteDano

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:56 PM »
So Bulls fans say he's a douche?  The same fans that questioned their coach for leaving Rose in prior to his injury?  Same folks who think Urlacher is the greatest LB in history?  Get over yourself.  He had a bad game.  Go home and yell at your kids if it makes you feel better.

I think most Bulls fans would normally cheer for Wade.  He is a Chicago kid.  When Miami won the Championship most places I was in Chicago cheered for Miami.  The problem now is Lebron is there, and, fair or not, James is not liked by a large contingent of midwesterners (not just Chicagoans).

Added to this Wade's attitude has changed for the worse versus when we was a 2nd/3rd year player.  This equals Bulls fans not cheering for Wade nor Miami.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 02:46:48 PM »
I think most Bulls fans would normally cheer for Wade.  He is a Chicago kid.  When Miami won the Championship most places I was in Chicago cheered for Miami.  The problem now is Lebron is there, and, fair or not, James is not liked by a large contingent of midwesterners (not just Chicagoans).

Added to this Wade's attitude has changed for the worse versus when we was a 2nd/3rd year player.  This equals Bulls fans not cheering for Wade nor Miami.

Wade being a member of the most disliked team in the NBA who just so happens to be the Bulls top competition in the conference has more to do with Chicago "turning" on Wade than anything else. If LeBron signed with the Knicks, Chicagoans still roots for Wade.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »
Wade being a member of the most disliked team in the NBA who just so happens to be the Bulls top competition in the conference has more to do with Chicago "turning" on Wade than anything else. If LeBron signed with the Knicks, Chicagoans still roots for Wade.

+1
This is it right here.  Not only do people from Chicago not like anything to do with the Heat, but people in most of the country don't like anything to do with the Heat.  Let's just face it... they make it really easy to root against them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's a pocket of people from Chicago who even care enough to not like Wade.  I think about Wade because I'm an MU guy, but most people could care less.  99% of the Chicago basketball concern revolves around what next year is going to look like with Rose out for a big portion and possibly Deng too.   Wade acting one way or another is strictly back page filler.

LAZER

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 03:32:01 PM »

+1
This is it right here.  Not only do people from Chicago not like anything to do with the Heat, but people in most of the country don't like anything to do with the Heat.  Let's just face it... they make it really easy to root against them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's a pocket of people from Chicago who even care enough to not like Wade.  I think about Wade because I'm an MU guy, but most people could care less.  99% of the Chicago basketball concern revolves around what next year is going to look like with Rose out for a big portion and possibly Deng too.   Wade acting one way or another is strictly back page filler.
I think it's more than a pocket of people that dislike Wade.  I think most Bulls fans dislike Wade, but I think that dislike is mostly attributed towards the reasons mentioned by others above.

RawdogDX

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 08:38:55 AM »
So Bulls fans say he's a douche?  Link, quote?The same fans that questioned their coach for leaving Rose in prior to his injury? Every fan base in the country would have done the same thing as did the national media Same folks who think Urlacher is the greatest LB in history?  I have never met a bears fan who though he was better than Singletary.  He is very good, you all thought Favre was the best qb in history until you didn't because??? he wanted to start and the gm decided to move on making him the 'five letter F-word'Get over yourself. You are the one obsessed with us, every story line is an excuse to bash us. He had a bad game.  This has nothing to do with the game, it has to do with him being the primary rival to a team that has been a 1 seed two years running.  Fans are supposed to be fans.Go home and yell at your kids if it makes you feel better.No. it doesn't, but pointing out your WI inferiority complexes does though.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »

I haven't lived in Chicago my whole life but lived here long enough to see some of this stuff.  I'm a Bears fan but not a Bulls fan.  The Bulls fans are the same people that put up with Jordan's douchiness and if he were on the Lakers or Celtics, gambling and pimping his way through life they would not be fans.  Their greatest hypocrisy comes with Rodman.  If there was a bigger bag of dicks player than Rodman at the time I would like to know who it was.  Yet Bulls fans had no problems with him while he was on the team.  We (Chicago) tolerated jackassery with Rodman here for years.  Wade is the Dali Lama compared to Rodman but because he was our arsehole we tolerated it.  Now that Wade chose not to come to the Bulls there is a different criteria. 

People here are still bitter he didn’t come back to Chicago. He’s not a Bull, let it go.   I’d qualify Wade as a solid representative of MU of what we know of him.  A number of these guys do things in the background that may come back to bite that statement, but from what we know he is a good guy. I thought his fight for his children, his desire to win, his competitiveness, his giving back to Marquette over the years has been noble.

As others have mentioned, the whole anti-Heat \ anti-Lebron thing working as well.  The Heat are a great team when healthy.  If they aren't healthy, they do not have the depth and that's what you are seeing now.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
Maybe Crean should offer his expertise or Erik could ring him up, at least. Don't 'member Too Tan Tommy having such issues with Wade. Then again, a pair if IU shorts goes a long way in the PR dept.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 09:04:35 AM »
I haven't lived in Chicago my whole life but lived here long enough to see some of this stuff.  I'm a Bears fan but not a Bulls fan.  The Bulls fans are the same people that put up with Jordan's douchiness and if he were on the Lakers or Celtics, gambling and pimping his way through life they would not be fans.  Their greatest hypocrisy comes with Rodman.  If there was a bigger bag of dicks player than Rodman at the time I would like to know who it was.  Yet Bulls fans had no problems with him while he was on the team.  We (Chicago) tolerated jackassery with Rodman here for years.  Wade is the Dali Lama compared to Rodman but because he was our arsehole we tolerated it.  Now that Wade chose not to come to the Bulls there is a different criteria. 

People here are still bitter he didn’t come back to Chicago. He’s not a Bull, let it go.   I’d qualify Wade as a solid representative of MU of what we know of him.  A number of these guys do things in the background that may come back to bite that statement, but from what we know he is a good guy. I thought his fight for his children, his desire to win, his competitiveness, his giving back to Marquette over the years has been noble.

As others have mentioned, the whole anti-Heat \ anti-Lebron thing working as well.  The Heat are a great team when healthy.  If they aren't healthy, they do not have the depth and that's what you are seeing now.
You still don't live in Chicago.

That was big of Bulls fans to put up with Jordan's "douchiness."

So you're saying if Jordan had not played for the Bulls and led them to 6 titles, Bulls' fans wouldn't like him as much?

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »
Maybe Crean should offer his expertise or Erik could ring him up, at least. Don't 'member Too Tan Tommy having such issues with Wade. Then again, a pair if IU shorts goes a long way in the PR dept.

Be careful what you ask for. From today's Palm Beach Post: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/heat/commentary-indiana-pacers-not-off-court-distractions-pose-2365340.html?page=2&viewAsSinglePage=true

Dwyane Wade got a ride out to Bloomington, an hour away, to visit the Indiana University campus and catch up with his college coach, Tom Crean.

And, of course, they need the real Wade, who worked out with some of the Hoosiers, and seemed to come to work Saturday in a good frame of mind.

"One thing you learn when you are in the public eye, a lot of people are going to send you their opinions," Wade said. "And you always listen to the ones that have been in the fight with you before. You know, Coach (Crean) knows me from when I was 18, emotional kid, when I had my good days and I had my bad days, he was there. It's always good to spend time with him, and hear a different side."

Crean told Wade, as always, to be honest with himself, and that "you know how to get back from it."

MarquetteDano

• All American
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 10:24:56 AM »
Somewhat on topic, the least liked players in the NBA, according to a Nielsen Poll.  Miami's big three all on the list despite never even winning a championship....

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45fhee/the-nbas-most-disliked-players/#gallerycontent

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
If Wade is disliked in Chicago or anywhere else (and anywhere else is certainly the case as the poll posted shows) it's because of the way those guys have acted.   All you have to look at is the video image of the three of them standing on that stage like pro-wrestlers.   Not that there haven't been a laundry list of other things that may or may not have been perceived the same way coming from other players, but after that image, you were done.

classof70

• Team Captain
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 11:55:52 AM »
Somewhat on topic, the least liked players in the NBA, according to a Nielsen Poll.  Miami's big three all on the list despite never even winning a championship....

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45fhee/the-nbas-most-disliked-players/#gallerycontent

Seems most fans like Wade. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »

Crean told Wade, as always, to be honest with himself, and that "you know how to get back from it."[/i]

"Dwyane, you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you."

MarquetteDano

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 04:02:58 PM »
Seems most fans like Wade. 

No teal so I cannot tell if you are being facetious.  Or you are arguing your anecdotal evidence is better than a Nielsen poll?

RawdogDX

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 11:50:08 AM »

Every fan base does that.  If you went to Cincinnati you'd be a travis deiner fan?  That guy was a dick.  I have no idea what you expect fans to do. 

"People here are still bitter he didn’t come back to Chicago. He’s not a Bull, let it go. " - if he would have remained with the heat but lebron would have gone to new york most of the haters would have hated him less or not at all.  He's a rival, picking miami is one thing of many that people bitch about.  You never dislike 'solid representative's of other schools that end up on opposing professional teams?  let it go.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:40 PM »
You still don't live in Chicago.

That was big of Bulls fans to put up with Jordan's "douchiness."

So you're saying if Jordan had not played for the Bulls and led them to 6 titles, Bulls' fans wouldn't like him as much?

You are right, in the suburbs. 

I'm saying that Bulls fans are hypocrites as are fans off all teams, but Bulls fans in particular are incredible hypocrites.  Dennis Rodman and the love affair says it all.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 09:48:15 PM »
Rough game tonight for the aging D Wade.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
Rough game tonight for the aging D Wade.

He is a dirty player and douche. 

Samuel P. Smith

wojosdojo

• All American
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 10:08:44 PM »
Really sucks not being able to cheer for him and the Heat anymore. I hope he goes for 40 every night as long as LeBron loses.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »
Really sucks not being able to cheer for him and the Heat anymore. I hope he goes for 40 every night as long as LeBron loses.

I hope LeBron wins.  Players switch teams all the time, he chose to do it in a way he shouldn't have.  I'd like to see him win so Wade has another title and a bunch of haters become even more hateful.  The city of Cleveland, I do feel bad for them but LeBron knew the score.  He gave them many great years and could have left earlier but didn't.  He knew no one wanted to go to Cleveland to play and you can't win with one player alone. 

If LeBron had done the decision and chose Chicago, the tune here would be 180 degrees different by half this board. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »
It really wasn't *that* he left, but *how* he left.  If he would have simply signed with Miami, and notified the Cavs of his decision, that would have been fine.  But playing it out how he did on national television was poor.  And granted, the idiot Cavs owner didn't help things....

But yeah, I agree with you Hoops.  I think the hatred of Lebron is way over the top.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »
I hope LeBron wins.  Players switch teams all the time, he chose to do it in a way he shouldn't have.  I'd like to see him win so Wade has another title and a bunch of haters become even more hateful.  The city of Cleveland, I do feel bad for them but LeBron knew the score.  He gave them many great years and could have left earlier but didn't.  He knew no one wanted to go to Cleveland to play and you can't win with one player alone. 

If LeBron had done the decision and chose Chicago, the tune here would be 180 degrees different by half this board. 

Wholeheartedly agree, except for the part that no one wanted to play in Cleveland.  The problem was the GM kept looking for the quick fix and was over paying players like Mo Williams, who he hoped could get the team in the finals.

RawdogDX

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 09:58:05 AM »
You are right, in the suburbs. 

I'm saying that Bulls fans are hypocrites as are fans off all teams, but Bulls fans in particular are incredible hypocrites.  Dennis Rodman and the love affair says it all.

Give a shed of evidence that they are particular in any way.  Name a player who was integral to 3 championships who was disliked by a fan base due to his personality.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 10:57:17 AM »

That's true, but it would still be the same by the rest of the country.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »

And if he had signed with the Bucks, a lot of people on here would love him. And if he had signed with the Knicks, then Knicks fans would love him and if he signed with (insert team), then (insert team) fans would have loved him. What's your point?

I couldn't stand Jim Edmonds when he played for the Cardinals, but when he signed with the Cubs, I cheered him on and hoped he did well even though I still thought he was an obnoxious guy. That's how being a fan works. We cheer for the guys on our teams.

wiscwarrior

• Starter
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »
It really wasn't *that* he left, but *how* he left.  If he would have simply signed with Miami, and notified the Cavs of his decision, that would have been fine.  But playing it out how he did on national television was poor.  And granted, the idiot Cavs owner didn't help things....

But yeah, I agree with you Hoops.  I think the hatred of Lebron is way over the top.

+1 I think his heads on pretty straight for an NBA superstar

AZWarrior

• All American
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 04:35:59 PM »
+1 I think his heads on pretty straight for an NBA superstar

Certainly when compared with, say, a Dennis Rodman.   ;D
All this talk of rights.  So little talk of responsibilities.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
And if he had signed with the Bucks, a lot of people on here would love him. And if he had signed with the Knicks, then Knicks fans would love him and if he signed with (insert team), then (insert team) fans would have loved him. What's your point?

I couldn't stand Jim Edmonds when he played for the Cardinals, but when he signed with the Cubs, I cheered him on and hoped he did well even though I still thought he was an obnoxious guy. That's how being a fan works. We cheer for the guys on our teams.

Some of us also cheer for guys that played for our college and acknowledge what the player did for our pro teams.  Others hate on players (college coaches unless they are named Majerus or O'Neill) whenever they leave.  Life is too short to hate.  I respect the Cards fans that are ok with Pujols leaving.  It's disappointing to them, but he brought them World Series titles, MVPs and great joy.  Crean brought us a Final Four.  Urlacher might be leaving the Bears.  You thank them and move on. 

🏀

• All American
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 06:27:30 AM »

Now cheering Jim Edmonds is unacceptable, stache.

muhoops1

• All American
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
Every "fan base" is uniquely stupid in its own way.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 10:39:53 PM »
Every "fan base" is uniquely stupid in its own way.

Except ours!

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2012, 08:34:49 AM »
Some of us also cheer for guys that played for our college and acknowledge what the player did for our pro teams.

Which has what to do with LeBron? He didn't play for my college team and never did anything for my pro team. Showing up at one Marquette game doesn't make me a fan.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »
Which has what to do with LeBron? He didn't play for my college team and never did anything for my pro team. Showing up at one Marquette game doesn't make me a fan.

Has nothing to do with Lebron, this thread is about Dwyane Wade.  I hope Wade does well, and Novak, and Doc Rivers, and Wesley, etc.

Wade did play for my college team.  He isn't a dirty player, Smith and those calling him a dirty player strike me as viewing through a Bulls lens and forgetting their own history.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

When Jim Edmonds signed with the Cubs it made me want to puke. Couldn't stand him in Anaheim, couldn't stand him in St Louis and I could NOT stand him with the Cubs. He may even be a bigger poser than Crean and that's saying something!