[Today at 07:42:19 AM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JTJ3
[Today at 06:35:06 AM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by MUbiz
[May 21, 2024, 05:59:48 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[May 21, 2024, 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Crean Rebuilds IU  (Read 9912 times)

Lennys Tap

• All American
Re: Crean Rebuilds IU
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2010, 09:09:56 PM »
Crean's "rebuilding" efforts at Indiana? So far, NOT so good.

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 11:14:38 PM »
Watched some of the game tonight against Purdue, I have always liked Indiana, and I am interested in seeing how the team develops.  Not a Crean fan/hater either way, but I saw a sign that was funny. 

"Even I Can Play For U"

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2010, 03:26:50 PM »
I think it's incredible bad karma, bad ju-ju to wish ill will on other teams (though I'm guilty of it at times).  The previous coach left 4 of the top 8 scorers in MU history for us, plus gave the university Buzz Williams.

There will be a day when we have a crap season or two, as well....happens to everyone....North Carolina, Duke, UCLA, Indiana, etc.   

I'm with you, Chicos. Crean left for what he and many others thought was a better job. Which one of us would not do the same? And how many of us would tell our superiors or our reports that were interviewing for another job? And yes, a day will come when we have a crap season or two and we'll all be calling for Buzz's head. However, I don't think Buzz would ever have a crap season with 2 or 3 McD all- americans on the team!