Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Blue coming on to the SVP show soon...  (Read 1183 times)

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
Blue coming on to the SVP show soon...
« on: March 29, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »
FYI
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: Blue coming on to the SVP show soon...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
FYI

I clicked on your Prof Crass link. I had no idea such a product existed. I applaud the initiative; I hope your entrepreneurship has been rewarded!

Death on call

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 01:27:05 PM »
Blue was saying the same as the post game.  

SVP mentioned that Larkin was sick.  What a bunch of crock.  SVP also talked about how there are 10 games that he doesn't understand how we won.  I don't get that garbage.  

Also, why are people convinced that we should have lost the Butler game.  I get Davidson.  But weren't we up by a bunch of points with a minute left?  Wasn't Butler the one that played the "foul shoot a quick three" to get back in the game at the end?  I don't understand how people think we should have lost that game.  I don't know if I have ever heard so many people talk about a team that should have lost even though they were winning the entire last minute.

***EDIT:  I misspoke.  We were up by 2 in the last minute.  We were up by 4 points with 4 seconds left.  Very lucky to get out of there with a win.  Don't know how we won.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:32:47 PM by ErickJD08 »
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 01:28:28 PM »
I clicked on your Prof Crass link. I had no idea such a product existed. I applaud the initiative; I hope your entrepreneurship has been rewarded!

Fun side project while I was waiting for Bar Results.  Sold a couple thousand copies and was a Wootoff closer.  Thanks for the words.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »

SVP mentioned that Larkin was sick.  What a bunch of crock.  SVP also talked about how there are 10 games that he doesn't understand how we won.  I don't get that garbage.  

Ya, Vander's response to SVP was "he was still the fastest guy on the court, so if he was sick you couldn't tell."  Also said how lots of guys are fighting through injuries and things at this point in the year and doing what they have to do to play in the tournament.