collapse

* Recent Posts

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by 🏀
[Today at 04:02:44 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 02:26:40 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 01:42:55 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 3414 times)

WarriorInNYC

• All American
Re: Help Needed
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 07:24:11 AM »
A little further away, but I'm a big fan of Water Buffalo

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 08:10:27 AM »
Benelux is good, just be careful on weekends for brunch. You're liable to be waiting awhile. Another good option not too far is Cafe Centraal.

I highly recommend downloading the app "NoWait" .. you can see the wait times and jump in line, then know how many people are ahead of you.  ALL restaurants should use this app.   

Unfortunately, only about 25 in the area do .. but Benelux and Centraal both do.   Pizza Man (2), Cafe Hollander (2), Mo's IP, Bel Air Cantia (3). 

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 10:44:33 AM »
I highly recommend downloading the app "NoWait" .. you can see the wait times and jump in line, then know how many people are ahead of you.  ALL restaurants should use this app.   

Unfortunately, only about 25 in the area do .. but Benelux and Centraal both do.   Pizza Man (2), Cafe Hollander (2), Mo's IP, Bel Air Cantia (3). 

Topper, that app is awesome, hadn't heard of it before.  You being on Scoop has finally paid off  ;D ;)
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Goose

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 11:06:54 AM »
Keefe

Two for one when Paul rings the bell. Hey, hey, hey it is Rickey's on State!!!

feedback