[Today at 06:46:15 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[May 05, 2024, 10:02:26 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[May 05, 2024, 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[May 05, 2024, 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Restaurant thread (was: Re: 2017 SG LJ Figueroa)  (Read 11436 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: 2017 SG LJ Figueroa
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2015, 05:39:32 AM »
I had forgotten the Molester's Trade Mark line, "I don geeeeeef a flying foo huck!"

He had that fro, the tinted glasses, and the fractured Spanglish that gave him a rakish "Pimp cum Drug Lord" aura.

My favorite remains Nestor inhaling six bowls of hot in well under 30 minutes. The only thing that really slowed him down was the server. It was clear that the only thing stopping him at six bowls was our unwillingness to fund any more for we knew the chili was cascading down into that bottomless 300 pound cylinder he called a torso.

yeah, your 350 ib estimation might have been a compliment-he made the fridge look like a chippendale model.  i'll go 450?  probably one of the reasons they gave him a separate room with his own w.c.  could you imagine a whole floor of students going to class un-showered, using the toilets in the mug rack on their way to 8:00 am western civ?  speaking of 2nd hand smoke-my god, whatever toxic mess was the by-product of nestors real chili binges was automatic take-down stuff.  it was like running into a wall.  bodies would be pile up.  the reason they put him on the 9th floor was for the gravity-it gave his waste receptacle contents momentum before it's final push down to the lake.  those aerial shots of lake michigan showing the plume after big big storms-what they failed to tell you was that was a double flusher from nestors comode on a sunday morning-boats were known to go missing if they were even remotely in the vicinity.  didn't latrell sprewell beach his (i've got a family to feed") yacht on one of nestors monumental flushes?    nasa satellite images even picked them up and are still the subject of study today on lake michigan currents 

The Molester added considerable girth and mirth to an already surreal Marquette experience.
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback