collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: self creating universe  (Read 2430 times)

hawk

• Scholarship Player
self creating universe
« on: August 20, 2021, 11:52:37 AM »
Looking to chat with a quantum cosmologist to explain creation by quantum fluctuation and how anything understood in this universe is functional on the other side of the big bang theory.

WI_Inferiority_Complexes1

• Walk-On
Re: self creating universe
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 12:02:16 PM »
ND sucks.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 12:02:54 PM »
Looking to chat with a quantum cosmologist to explain creation by quantum fluctuation and how anything understood in this universe is functional on the other side of the big bang theory.

The last time I had this type of conversation with a friend he had been experimenting with DMT and ayahuasca, among other things. I eventually, semi-successfully, changed the conversation to his sphere of influence.

I hope you're not stressing too bad about things that are so poorly understood and so far out of our control. Good luck on your journey, friend!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 12:23:18 PM »

In cosmetology, it's all about the foundation.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 12:41:00 PM »
The last time I had this type of conversation with a friend he had been experimenting with DMT and ayahuasca, among other things. I eventually, semi-successfully, changed the conversation to his sphere of influence.

I hope you're not stressing too bad about things that are so poorly understood and so far out of our control. Good luck on your journey, friend!

Lazar Hayward?
Maigh Eo for Sam

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 12:49:37 PM »
Crean sucks
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »
rocketbrain's your man on  this.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

hawk

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 10:17:05 AM »
how does one find "rocketbrain'?  You could perhaps point him or her to this post.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 10:35:41 AM »
Do a search on "invormectin" (sic)
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 10:38:33 AM »
how does one find "rocketbrain'?  You could perhaps point him or her to this post.
He's like the Candyman. If you say something about equal rights for minorities, holding people in authority accountable, or criticize a right wing conspiracy three times he just appears.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 11:14:54 AM »

A quantum cosmetologist might be better.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2021, 05:42:51 AM »

Here is a video, somewhat out dated, but might lead you in right direction.

https://vimeo.com/magiscenter/review/65991688/919d58c543

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2021, 08:31:25 PM »

Do you have specific questions, or just a general interest?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2021, 11:37:08 PM »
rocketbrain's your man on  this.

better check your oatmeal old man,,,yeah the stuff in your depends...that oatmeal
don't...don't don't don't don't

hawk

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »
I have a general interest.  Compare and contrast the God hypothesis and the no god hypothesis.  They both leave something to be desired but both seem to do away with the the idea  of the form/matter duality.  either the universe is a cognitive reality in the mind or an incorporeal creator or we are just some cosmic hiccup of quantum physics.  Take your pick and roll with it.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2021, 11:06:22 AM »
I have a general interest.  Compare and contrast the God hypothesis and the no god hypothesis.  They both leave something to be desired but both seem to do away with the the idea  of the form/matter duality.  either the universe is a cognitive reality in the mind or an incorporeal creator or we are just some cosmic hiccup of quantum physics.  Take your pick and roll with it.

Eat at Arby's.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 11:08:21 AM »

Yadier Molina invented the universe
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2021, 11:13:05 AM »

Ooooh, ooooh. A shoothoops dissertation about the origins of the universe and the Cardinal Way!

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2021, 11:48:54 AM »
He's like the Candyman. If you say something about equal rights for minorities, holding people in authority accountable, or criticize a right wing conspiracy three times he just appears.

Haha.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2021, 08:37:01 PM »

I'm not an expert, but have been fascinated with quantum physics since I was a wee lad.

What I can provide (over a message board) in terms of the idea of quantum fluctuations is that essentially there is a non-zero probability that any event can occur. Mathematically (in the simplest possible terms) the probability is related to how much energy it takes for that even to occur.

If you operate on the timescale of eternity, that means that every single possibility will be sampled at some point in time, this includes a quantum fluctuation leading to the Big Bang.

Now my favorite part is that no theory can prove/disprove the existence of a creator (that's why it is called faith). Because even in the instance of this all being a quantum burp (e.g. fluctuation) there can be a creator that put the laws of physics/nature into motion.

Or, we could simply be living in a computer simulation.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2021, 01:16:05 AM »
Or, we could simply be living in an Arby's computer simulation.

Fixed

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2021, 08:07:14 AM »

Al Gore would disagree.

feedback