[Today at 02:58:54 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[May 08, 2024, 01:39:16 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: It only gets worse for Bucky  (Read 138954 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: It only gets worse for Bucky
« Reply #650 on: March 02, 2018, 03:51:49 PM »
He would instantly be the best player on this team.

You are officially a dope. Congratulations!

"Davidson" being F%cky's second-best player is why F%cky's season ended in tears today.

As for you being a member of this board for years ... well, you're right about being a member, anyway.

“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #651 on: March 02, 2018, 04:02:55 PM »
No i think people are envies of the teams past success including 3 Final fours since 2000 and 20 more ncaa tournament wins since 2000.

Show me a ring in the lifetime of anyone on the board.  Oh, wait...

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #652 on: March 02, 2018, 04:11:38 PM »
LOL I have been a member of this board longer than you have. Do you think i give a flying rats ass if i misspell words on a forum. I get that its hate from this board but to say that you would take Davidson 8th,9th, or 10th is a unnatural carnal knowledgeing joke. He would instantly be the best player on this team.

So the 2nd best player on a team that is eliminated from tournament contention and lost to Marquette by 18, would be the best player on Marquette. Got it.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #653 on: March 02, 2018, 04:14:06 PM »
He would instantly be the best player on this team.

This is the guy that always picks the white guy as his favorite player on every team.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #654 on: March 02, 2018, 04:19:59 PM »
This is the guy that always picks the white guy as his favorite player on every team.

Which is extra funny because we have 2 white guys who are definitively better than Davison!

dinger

• Starter
« Reply #655 on: March 02, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »
LOL I have been a member of this board longer than you have. Do you think i give a flying rats ass if i misspell words on a forum. I get that its hate from this board but to say that you would take Davidson 8th,9th, or 10th is a unnatural carnal knowledgeing joke. He would instantly be the best player on this team.

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #656 on: March 02, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »
So MU beat UW by 18 on the road even though Gard had the 2 best players on the floor?

Damn Wojo must be good!

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #657 on: March 02, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »
MU's season will last two more weeks (at least) in comparison to the Red Empire.  Thanks for moving the BIG tournament up a week ;)
Green Bay and Milwaukee's season will last longer than Bucky's season.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #658 on: March 02, 2018, 05:41:25 PM »

Thanks for stopping by MUScoop, Mr. Davison.  Your son got a nice audition for Broadway with his acting skills out in NYC this week.  Congrats, and I hope he can get some acting jobs after his time at UW!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #659 on: March 02, 2018, 05:46:40 PM »

Someone needs to contact Campus Police in Madison, with this level of love Davison should probably get a restraining order for Mu2323.

Hell, he might even learn how to spell his last name.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:48:37 PM by 4everCrean »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #660 on: March 02, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
I recommend "Davidson [sic] 'would instantly be the best player on this team'" for this year's Scoop meme tournament.

It would have a much better seed than the rodents will see for quite some time....

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #661 on: March 02, 2018, 06:15:37 PM »
Do Davison is really Shane Falco?

I loved that Movie.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #662 on: March 02, 2018, 07:24:15 PM »
I recommend "Davidson [sic] 'would instantly be the best player on this team'" for this year's Scoop meme tournament.

It would have a much better seed than the rodents will see for quite some time....

And it would instantly be the best meme in the tournament!

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #663 on: March 02, 2018, 08:33:47 PM »
I loved that Movie.

Because of the cheerleaders?

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #664 on: March 02, 2018, 08:36:12 PM »
Because of the cheerleaders?

Yep, a fun movie all the way around.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #666 on: March 03, 2018, 05:40:44 AM »
According to Andy Katz in the postgame, Trice and King were "all big ten players." They come back with Happ, definitely F4 or bust next year.

Davison's act needs to stop. The "charge" he took on Markus when he slid underneath him, was a really dangerous play. Can't wait for all of the talk about the grittiness after he tears someone's ACL or breaks their leg.

Mu2323

• Starter
« Reply #667 on: March 03, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
Andy Katz is an idiot and also a badger alumn. Kobe king played like 5 games and averaged 10 points or less. Trice is complete garbage. Probably the worst 3 pt shooter I have seen.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #668 on: March 03, 2018, 07:47:27 AM »
Exactly... what in the few games against “buy teams” did Katz see that made him think King is all-Big 10? 

Does he think Jamal Cain will be all-Big East next year?

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #669 on: March 03, 2018, 09:02:31 AM »
Andy Katz is an idiot and also a badger alumn. Kobe king played like 5 games and averaged 10 points or less. Trice is complete garbage. Probably the worst 3 pt shooter I have seen.
On the heels of your Davison nonsense I’m pretty sure your card to label anyone an idiot has been revoked
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:04:58 AM by NickelDimer »
No Finish Line

MU82

• All American
« Reply #670 on: March 03, 2018, 09:25:17 AM »

Come on, man. Everybody knows that Kobe King would be the best player in Marquette history.

Just trying to figure out who among Wade, Lucas, Lee, Thompson, Meminger, Lackey, etc, would be second.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #671 on: March 03, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »

He is a gutty player with a strong passion to win, but he would not be the best player on MU by any stretch.  Bizarre statement.  I'd rank him 3rd or 4th.  He plays defense, can get streaky with scoring, tough kid, and that works in a plodding conference like the Big Ten. In the very athletic conference of the Big East, he would be exposed more.  Good kid, good player, no way the best player on MU.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

Mu2323

• Starter
« Reply #672 on: March 03, 2018, 09:32:05 AM »
On the heels of your Davison nonsense I’m pretty sure your card to label anyone an idiot has been revoked

You guys can bash me all u want and while my comment about him being the best player on MU was over the top the kid plays with heart and quite frankly someone this team could greatly benefit with. Alot of MU fans have the wojo glasses on but the fact is we have not have anyone like the way Davison plays with nonstop hustle since Buzz left.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #673 on: March 03, 2018, 09:35:58 AM »
After watching Wisconsin in the B1G tourney, I think they would be stupid to fire Gard.    The team pulled it together late and was competitive over the last few weeks.   Combine that with two guards returning from injury and I think they will be an upper level B1G team next season.    I wish they would suck in perpetuity, but, alas, I don't think it is meant to be. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #674 on: March 03, 2018, 09:41:13 AM »
After watching Wisconsin in the B1G tourney, I think they would be stupid to fire Gard.    The team pulled it together late and was competitive over the last few weeks.   Combine that with two guards returning from injury and I think they will be an upper level B1G team next season.    I wish they would suck in perpetuity, but, alas, I don't think it is meant to be.
They will definitely be very competitive.  If Happ were to go in the NBA draft (unlikely), things might be harder for Bucky though.