[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: It only gets worse for Bucky  (Read 139071 times)

cheese ball chaser

• All American
Re: It only gets worse for Bucky
« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2018, 01:11:21 PM »
Sorry but Davidson has more heart flops than the entire MU team put together.

Fixed that for you

Oldgym

• All American
  • It was their final, most essential command
« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2018, 01:11:41 PM »
When's he getting a banner?

Davison is a gritty player that is going to give us occasional fits for the next few years, and who will deservedly be the target of much hate on this board.

That said, the above quote > Brad Davison.

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #627 on: March 02, 2018, 01:12:29 PM »
Khalil Iverson officially finished the season shoot 0% from three. 0-24. 6-49 for his career. Makes Harry look like Rowsey

WayOfTheWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #628 on: March 02, 2018, 01:14:09 PM »
Bye Bye Bucky! Thank you Spartans

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #629 on: March 02, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »
Iverson misses an and 1, then gets off. rebound n gets fouled, misses front end, happ gets rebound n fouled misses front end all with a minute left down 2. 
Love it!!
Hate that program
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #630 on: March 02, 2018, 01:15:28 PM »
Finally, dead.  Finally.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #631 on: March 02, 2018, 01:16:07 PM »
I think we're seeing the badger fans here...

Great last possession.

Happ looked very upset after the game. Sign of his impending departure?

cheese ball chaser

• All American
« Reply #632 on: March 02, 2018, 01:19:58 PM »
I said Davidson had heart not the whole team. Sorry but beating them in there worst year in 20 years is not that impressive. The envy on this board for the badgers is rediculous.

ridiculous*. Also, there's nothing to envy about a sub .500, 9th place team in a middling Big 10 conference.

Warrior of Law

• All American
« Reply #633 on: March 02, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »
MU's season will last two more weeks (at least) in comparison to the Red Empire.  Thanks for moving the BIG tournament up a week ;)
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."  Clarence Darrow

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #634 on: March 02, 2018, 01:27:46 PM »
I said Davidson had heart not the whole team. Sorry but beating them in there worst year in 20 years is not that impressive. The envy on this board for the badgers is rediculous.
*their

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #635 on: March 02, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »
The envy disdain on this board for the badgers is rediculous near unanimous.

Fixed.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2018, 01:35:34 PM »

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #637 on: March 02, 2018, 01:48:48 PM »
Sorry but Davidson has more heart than the entire MU team put together.

?-(
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #638 on: March 02, 2018, 02:34:29 PM »
(Not sure why but) I was listening to The Fan on my way to work this morning and they had Ben Wurgull (spelling?), "Badger Insider," on to discuss the Badger basketball team.  Apparently they must have had him on a few weeks prior because one of Chuck or Winkler asked something along the lines of, "A few weeks ago we talked about the possibility of Ethan Happ transferring after this season.  Is there any update on that?"

My first thought just on the question alone was that Wurgull must have brought up that possibility without Chuck or Winkler asking, because there is no way those two were educated enough to realize that Happ would be graduating after this season and would have the ability to grad transfer.  Which makes me think there is a real possibility.

Wurgull's answer was along the lines of, "Let me make it clear, Ethan will have the ability to do that if he would want to do that.  I don't mean to say it is going to happen, but he will graduate after this season and he would be eligible to transfer and play right away if that is what he wanted to do.  I have talked to somebody close with Ethan and they told me that all possibilities are open, including staying at Wisconsin, grad transferring, and looking at his professional options.  I don't think he's good enough to go pro and best case scenario he would be a late 2nd round pick, so I don't think he's leaving college early to try to play in the NBA.  So it will come down to whether he wants to stay at Madison and become considered an all time great while climbing the school rankings in a number of category or maybe surround himself with better talent at a different school.  I think ultimately he enjoys UW and he stays there and finishes his career there next season."

If I were a Badger fan I would not be optimistic about that response at all.  The Badgers have all of their reporters and "insiders" by the balls.  If it was even like 75% chance Ethan stays I think the answer that both the person Wurgull contacted would give Wurgull and the answer that Wurgull would give Chuck and Winkler would be, "Ethan Happ isn't going anywhere.  He loves UW so the only reason he wouldn't be back is if he wanted to go play professionally, and I don't think he will get the draft grade he needs to want to leave early."
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GoldenDieners32

• All American
« Reply #639 on: March 02, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »
MU's season will last two more weeks (at least) in comparison to the Red Empire.  Thanks for moving the BIG tournament up a week ;)
We'll still be alive on April 2nd  ;)

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #640 on: March 02, 2018, 02:47:00 PM »
Happ said after the game that he wasn't grad transferring....  .he will either go pro or return to UW.

https://twitter.com/zachheilprin/status/969657852800446466?s=21

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #641 on: March 02, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »

I'll leave it to others to correct the spelling errors. But if you think anyone here envies a team that just finished 9th in a 14-team conference that may only get 4 bids, you need to seek help.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #642 on: March 02, 2018, 03:00:56 PM »
Happ said after the game that he wasn't grad transferring....  .he will either go pro or return to UW.

https://twitter.com/zachheilprin/status/969657852800446466?s=21

Eh. He didn't say that last sentence. That's Helleprin's interpretation. He just said the report was bogus.

Mu2323

• Starter
« Reply #643 on: March 02, 2018, 03:10:22 PM »
I'll leave it to others to correct the spelling errors. But if you think anyone here envies a team that just finished 9th in a 14-team conference that may only get 4 bids, you need to seek help.

No i think people are envies of the teams past success including 3 Final fours since 2000 and 20 more ncaa tournament wins since 2000.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #644 on: March 02, 2018, 03:28:05 PM »
No i think people are envies of the teams past success including 3 Final fours since 2000 and 20 more ncaa tournament wins since 2000.

It's not envy it's hate. Yeah I'm jealous of the success they've had, 90% of the teams in the country would be but in that same span we've enjoyed a lot of success as well that 89% of the programs would be jealous of. If we had another 80s during this time I could see envious being the proper term.
Maigh Eo for Sam

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #645 on: March 02, 2018, 03:29:39 PM »

Move along bud.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #646 on: March 02, 2018, 03:37:12 PM »
Mu2323:

You clearly are F%cky educated, since you misspell about every 3rd word and have leaps of logic that any confused frog would be proud of.

You give an opinion (disguised as fact) that a mediocre Vadger flopper has more heart than our team and then support it with nothing. Including results.

I'd probably take Davison as the 8th, 9th or 10th man on my team because he plays hard and has enough skill to be mediocre, sure.

As for being "envies" of F%cky, I will happily admit that I wish Marquette had the kind of success F%cky had from 2014-17. 2 SS, 2 FF (including title game appearance). That is admirable success, even if other teams actually had more because they were able to seal the deal and win national titles.

For many years before that, Marquette did just about as well as F&cky did, and better in some of them (such as 2013).

Everything in sports is cyclical. For half a century, F%cky was a basketball laughingstock. Meanwhile, Marquette had a long stretch as a national powerhouse. Those days might be returning sooner than your F%cky-loving arse would like.

Now go back to the Vadger board and commiserate with your fellow losers.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #647 on: March 02, 2018, 03:44:54 PM »
Sorry but Davidson has more heart than the entire MU team put together.

Do Davison is really Shane Falco?

Mu2323

• Starter
« Reply #648 on: March 02, 2018, 03:45:35 PM »
Mu2323:

You clearly are F%cky educated, since you misspell about every 3rd word and have leaps of logic that any confused frog would be proud of.

You give an opinion (disguised as fact) that a mediocre Vadger flopper has more heart than our team and then support it with nothing. Including results.

I'd probably take Davison as the 8th, 9th or 10th man on my team because he plays hard and has enough skill to be mediocre, sure.

As for being "envies" of F%cky, I will happily admit that I wish Marquette had the kind of success F%cky had from 2014-17. 2 SS, 2 FF (including title game appearance). That is admirable success, even if other teams actually had more because they were able to seal the deal and win national titles.

For many years before that, Marquette did just about as well as F&cky did, and better in some of them (such as 2013).

Everything in sports is cyclical. For half a century, F%cky was a basketball laughingstock. Meanwhile, Marquette had a long stretch as a national powerhouse. Those days might be returning sooner than your F%cky-loving arse would like.

Now go back to the Vadger board and commiserate with your fellow losers.

LOL I have been a member of this board longer than you have. Do you think i give a flying rats ass if i misspell words on a forum. I get that its hate from this board but to say that you would take Davidson 8th,9th, or 10th is a unnatural carnal knowledgeing joke. He would instantly be the best player on this team.

KampusFoods

• All American
« Reply #649 on: March 02, 2018, 03:51:29 PM »
LOL I have been a member of this board longer than you have. Do you think i give a flying rats ass if i misspell words on a forum. I get that its hate from this board but to say that you would take Davidson 8th,9th, or 10th is a unnatural carnal knowledgeing joke. He would instantly be the best player on this team.

OMG