collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Brazilian football legend Rivaldo urges people to stay away from Olympics  (Read 964 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Probably not making him popular with Olympic and government officials....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3580785/Brazilian-football-legend-Rivaldo-urges-people-stay-away-summer-s-Rio-Olympics-crime-ridden-country-saying-putting-life-risk-here.html

The ex Barcelona striker, capped 74 times for his country, warned his followers on Instagram: 'I urge all of you who are planning on visiting Brazil or coming for the Olympic Games this summer to stay in your countries. You are putting your life at risk here.'

Rivaldo, regarded as one of the most skillful and creative players of his generation, sounded his warning after the death of a 17-year-old who was murdered in Rio at the weekend.

Blackhat

• All American
Just got to roll in there strapped.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
wait, gun violence in bazil?  i thought we were the grand poobahs of gun violence.  we better step it up a little 'ey?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Blackhat

• All American
Planning on driving my SUV down to the '16 Olympic Games.   Rolling in guns hot.