[Today at 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Happy 4/20 (Thank You)  (Read 3671 times)

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
Re: Happy 4/20 (Thank You)
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 09:25:07 PM »
Bought three packs of gummies on Sunday. They work better for my back issues. My dad can’t sleep because of restless leg and the meds he was taking almost killed him. I recommended CBD/THC gummies, and he’s sleeping sound now
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 06:20:50 AM »
PCP, heroin, meth, fentyenal bad.
Cocaine, MDMA sorta bad
Weed, shrooms, LSD legalize and study. 

Microdosing with LSD and mushrooms is fascinating emerging science for PTSD, TBIs, bi-polar, and other mental health treatments.

I get it, I do.

But I think you should allow an individual to choose. Plus, it would destroy the drug trade/black markets. And it would significantly improve deaths from accidental overdose.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 06:50:02 AM »
I get it, I do.

But I think you should allow an individual to choose. Plus, it would destroy the drug trade/black markets. And it would significantly improve deaths from accidental overdose.

I think we should destigmatize drug use but I think legalizing some of these would lead to very bad outcomes.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 02:35:36 PM »
I think we should destigmatize drug use but I think legalizing some of these would lead to very bad outcomes.

I think the long term outcomes of Portugal's decision will hopefully open discussion.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 10:50:59 AM »
took 200mg on Tuesday. Woke up on thursday.

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 11:11:39 AM »

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 11:19:25 AM »
I think my buddies trolled me.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 11:23:02 AM »
Judging by many folks posts on here, I can see why 420 is a day celebrated by many scoopers.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 01:53:46 PM »
Judging by many folks posts on here, I can see why 420 is a day celebrated by many scoopers.

It's like St Pats, but for chill folks.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 02:18:23 PM »
I am looking forward even more to retirement as I feel like, having never consumed recreational pharmaceuticals in any form, I am missing out.   

Need to get me some gummies.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 02:26:13 PM »
I am looking forward even more to retirement as I feel like, having never consumed recreational pharmaceuticals in any form, I am missing out.   

Gummies are awesome. They WILL sneak up on ya though.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 02:50:57 PM »

I had 2 friends in college who were pretty careful.  Drank and partied like college kids do, but never played with anything "illicit".  Both got very good jobs, accepted offers about a month before graduation, passed the drug tests associated with said offers...and then both dabbled in marijuana for the first times in their life.  One went to a concert, specifically with the intention of trying molly (which he did).  The other had an experience with some pharmaceuticals.  But both smoked for the next few weeks.  Then after graduation, it was out of their system and that was it.  Both got married and had kids by their late 20s and one of them drinks maybe twice a year now.  It was all pretty amusing.

As for gummies, they are the truth.  But they can definitely wallop you.  I smoked a fair amount in college with some friends who were heavy vapor vegetarians, but wasn't a huge fan of it.  But gummies I truly like, both to relax and to enjoy myself.  The THC/CBD combos are my preferred

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 06:36:25 PM »
I like all forms of the magic herb.

manny31

• Starter
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 08:41:05 PM »
I used to be anti-legalization but over time I have done a 180..As a possible substitute for opioids, that would be good/great development, IMO.
I have heard that different varieties/kinds have different effects. Is that true? Any recommendations for stress relief?? Probably better for me than a couple of glasses of whiskey??

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2021, 09:50:54 PM »
I used to be anti-legalization but over time I have done a 180..As a possible substitute for opioids, that would be good/great development, IMO.
I have heard that different varieties/kinds have different effects. Is that true? Any recommendations for stress relief?? Probably better for me than a couple of glasses of whiskey??
I've only gone the recreational path not the medicinal route so "results may vary" and anyone with more knowledge should correct me.

First off, there are two main strands indica and sativa. Indica gives more of a body high, sativa is more of a mental one. In moderation indica will provide physical/pain relief, and sativa will allow you to process stress better. In excess, indica = in-da-couch (order a couple pizzas and binge  Stranger Things), sativa = rabbit hole (grab a beer and go to a Tame Impala concert).

Second, there is the smokable vs edible. Smokable is an immediate hit and edible is a prolonged hit. IMHO edible is less harsh on the body (lungs) and you can ease into it with controlled intake.

manny31

• Starter
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 10:51:10 PM »
Thanks for the info...I am more inclined to go the edible route...

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 10:56:17 PM »

Go to a good dispensary and they can get you what you need. I went in when all hell was breaking out at work and told the guy what was going on. He knew exactly what I needed. A good budtender will explain your options too,n
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

feedback