collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Did MU Dodge A Bullet When Shaka Passed?  (Read 12264 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Did MU Dodge A Bullet When Shaka Passed?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2016, 01:02:52 PM »
Rocky ... you can let MU82 rebut this because he likes defending the dinosaurs sinking in the tar pit.
And you were the douche royale that stole MattyV's content and attempted to pass it off as your own while simultaneously using this same argument, i.e., print journalists are dinosaurs and therefore worthless, to justify it.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2016, 01:08:38 PM »
And you were the douche royale that stole MattyV's content and attempted to pass it off as your own while simultaneously using this same argument, i.e., print journalists are dinosaurs and therefore worthless, to justify it.

Bingo.

Therein lies the problem.  And he still doesn't understand what the issue was/is.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2016, 01:08:59 PM »

Right ... print journalism is dead, just wait for the time of death to be called.

And wrong, I was criticized for my style of including a link and copying and pasting the text in the post.  The mods told me to stop it and I have not done it since.

Again, I get it, I'm a lightening rod and you want/need me to be the Devil. Whatever makes you feel better.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2016, 01:11:32 PM »
Bingo.

Therein lies the problem.  And he still doesn't understand what the issue was/is.

The problem is you hijacking every single thread and turning it into this subject.

You don't get they think you're as big a douche for this is over and over for almost two years now.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:13:05 PM by Yukon Cornelius »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2016, 01:17:49 PM »
The problem is you hijacking every single thread and turning it into this subject.

You don't get they think you're as big a douche for this is over and over for almost two years now.

Uh, what?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2016, 01:19:26 PM »
And wrong, I was criticized for my style of including a link and copying and pasting the text in the post.  The mods told me to stop it and I have not done it since.
You were criticized for repeatedly arguing that it was perfectly acceptable to steal content and claim it as your own because print newspapers are declining.  And you still don't get it.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2016, 01:22:32 PM »
You were criticized for repeatedly arguing that it was perfectly acceptable to steal content and claim it as your own because print newspapers are declining.  And you still don't get it.

Nope, I also included the link.  In fact you guys criticized the format I used.

I still think it was ok, as it is regularly done the same way in the blogsphere and on Facebook.  You guys decided you did not like it so I changed because I was asked by a Mod.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »
Gotta wait 5 years ta judge, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »
UT printed a bunch of t shirts saying "Smart & Strong"....soon they may be ironic collector items
TAMU....will you counter with a shirt saying "Teasips arent Smart or Strong" ? lol

Don't need to. Their actions speak louder than our words ever could
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2016, 05:33:51 PM »

+1, everyone's a douche.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2016, 05:46:49 PM »
Actually, it really started because you claimed your posts were more valuable than Matt V's articles.  And yes, you were counting page views (i.e., clicks)

I love it when the mods jump into threads

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2016, 06:36:09 PM »
   i get it-so a click is kinda like a "made ya look" or, let's go check if keef'er put up some more nekid broad pics 'ey fellas?  8-)
don't...don't don't don't don't

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2016, 08:45:00 PM »
Shaka passed? Damn you 2016!

#RIPshaka

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2016, 09:08:39 PM »
I love it when the mods jump into threads

Mods are people too (and really, MU fans first) :)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2016, 10:28:42 PM »
No, my clicks posts date well before that.

This was a different argument.  I said Matty V was not very good and his product, which comes as an auto feed on this site, was barely read (noting that Tower's game wrap gets 10 times the readership that Matty V post game wrap gets).  I said that was because it the same warmed over sport journalist crap that gets print in the paper and indicative of why the entire journalism industry is dying.

Rocky ... you can let MU82 rebut this because he likes defending the dinosaurs sinking in the tar pit.

Oh Smuggles ... you're so cute when you're claiming to know everything about everything.

Which is always. So you're always so cute. Congrats!

BTW ... when's that big market crash coming?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2016, 08:19:29 AM »
Oh Smuggles ... you're so cute when you're claiming to know everything about everything.

Which is always. So you're always so cute. Congrats!

BTW ... when's that big market crash coming?

Change cannot be pretty at times, you can stay in the tar-pit with the useless dinosaurs or crawl out and evolve.

No reason to celebrate the WP sucked more people into a life of heartache and misery.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »
Mods are people too (and really, MU fans first) :)

#ModLivesMatter
Maigh Eo for Sam

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2016, 06:55:48 PM »
Come for the MUBB content, stay for the inevitable derailment.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2016, 10:47:27 PM »
How 'bout that Shaka, eh?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback