[Today at 06:34:41 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[Today at 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Has anyone experienced age discrimination?  (Read 4839 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Has anyone experienced age discrimination?
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2018, 04:45:08 PM »
I have some single friends that fit that calculation.

How is his health?   ;D

Incredible for an old-timer.

My wife and I tell the kids: "In 40 years, after we're gone, you're gonna have to take care of grandpa."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

manny31

• Starter
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2018, 06:17:08 PM »
Don’t do that.  Unless you’re into square roots and derivative functions.

Asking for a friend....I am not a deviate...er.. I mean.... NM

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2018, 04:51:31 AM »
Sorry if I am hijacking the thread, but....What are the rules(guidelines) regarding romantic relationships with people that are younger than you? I have heard a seemingly  reasonable formula that was your age divided by two plus seven.
True story...
Back in the early '90s I was working at a prestigious Golf Club on the N Shore of Chicago, when a widowed 70ish yr old  member who hadn't been seen for awhile pulls up in his Mercedes, drops off two sets of golf clubs, parks the car, and out steps his new leggy blonde "significant other" of about 35. As she disappears into the ladies locker room, the guy chats at the podium with the somewhat brazenly outspoken Caddymaster who knowingly asks, "Is that your daughter?" The guy bursts out laughing and goes, "You obviously haven't heard of "The Country Club rule....age/2 +7....well I just did away with the addition part!"

A bit presumptuous of me, and also kind of a sad reality, but seeing as her guy was beyond $loaded$, I'm sure the gal joked with her friends (just as heartily) about another equation.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:53:10 AM by NorthernDancerColt »
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2018, 07:32:57 AM »
Yeah butt, did ya take note of da old fart's flex on his shaft, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2018, 11:33:47 AM »
True story...
Back in the early '90s I was working at a prestigious Golf Club on the N Shore of Chicago, when a widowed 70ish yr old  member who hadn't been seen for awhile pulls up in his Mercedes, drops off two sets of golf clubs, parks the car, and out steps his new leggy blonde "significant other" of about 35. As she disappears into the ladies locker room, the guy chats at the podium with the somewhat brazenly outspoken Caddymaster who knowingly asks, "Is that your daughter?" The guy bursts out laughing and goes, "You obviously haven't heard of "The Country Club rule....age/2 +7....well I just did away with the addition part!"

A bit presumptuous of me, and also kind of a sad reality, but seeing as her guy was beyond $loaded$, I'm sure the gal joked with her friends (just as heartily) about another equation.

There are worse ways to get rich, I guess.   :o