[Today at 11:12:06 AM]

[Paint Touches] Love in the time of the Portal Kombat by frozena pizza
[Today at 08:33:37 AM]

Welcome Jack Anderson! by Jay Bee
[May 02, 2024, 08:58:35 PM]

NM by Skatastrophy
[May 02, 2024, 07:11:46 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Waukesha Christmas Parade  (Read 22829 times)

CountryRoads

• All American
Re: Waukesha Christmas Parade
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2021, 08:28:07 AM »
Honest question, is there video of him stopping and then accelerating in a zig zag pattern? That would be strong evidence if it exists. The only videos I have seen show him speeding along the side of the parade seemingly trying to avoid people until the parade takes over the whole street when he ran into the marching band. Either way, he's human garbage who needs to be removed from society until he leaves this world.

Unless the bodies of the victims were all in a straight line, I think it’s reasonable to assume the driver zigzagged in some fashion during the course of the very intentional and possible terrorist attack.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2021, 08:33:50 AM »
Unless the bodies of the victims were all in a straight line, I think it’s reasonable to assume the driver zigzagged in some fashion during the course of the very intentional and possible terrorist attack.

There are videos of the driver driving along the side of the road avoiding the people that were part of the parade.  And there's video of him driving straight into the large group of people when there isn't enough room in the street to avoid the people in the parade.  There's nothing showing he was zigging and zagging to mow down as many people as he could.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2021, 08:39:46 AM »
Don't believe the cop that has to justify why he discharged his weapon on a crowded street without corroborating evidence, imo.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2021, 08:42:19 AM »

Your assumption is that once contacted by the vehicle, the bodies never moved.

But you know, we have video of parts of the incident, so why leave it up to your assumptions?

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2021, 08:45:23 AM »
Your assumption is that once contacted by the vehicle, the bodies never moved.

But you know, we have video of parts of the incident, so why leave it up to your assumptions?

I was just saying that the official report made by the officer who was present during the attack seemed reasonable.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2021, 08:46:15 AM »
Charlotte is still planning its Thanksgiving parade for tonight.

#nohairy wet catshere #realmen
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2021, 09:05:59 AM »
Don't believe the cop that has to justify why he discharged his weapon on a crowded street without corroborating evidence, imo.

Yep.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2021, 09:12:42 AM »

I want to be clear, I am in no way suggesting this wasn't intentional. Whether it was weeks ago or moments before impact, this walking garbage made a decision to run over those people. He should be locked up until God comes for him. I was just asking if there has been any video released that supports the officer's testimony. I haven't seen anything that leads me to think that this was a terrorist attack but if what the officer is saying is true, that would likely change my thinking.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2021, 09:16:32 AM »
I want to be clear, I am in no way suggesting this wasn't intentional. Whether it was weeks ago or moments before impact, this walking garbage made a decision to run over those people. He should be locked up until God comes for him. I was just asking if there has been any video released that supports the officer's testimony. I haven't seen anything that leads me to think that this was a terrorist attack but if what the officer is saying is true, that would likely change my thinking.

This seems reasonable.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2021, 09:25:55 AM »
Reasonable to assume the Officer is telling the truth. 

The official complaint lodged by Waukesha shows there were at least a few instances that Brooks could have turned off the parade route(and down another street) and chose not to.  Barstow street I believe was one of them. 

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2021, 09:31:47 AM »
I’m going to a parade tonight in DC area. But I ain’t bringing an AR like the wussy thugs that all these suburban boys have turned into, like Rittenhouse or the McMichaels guys or this Brooks fella. Just my masculine two fists if anyone tries to terrorist.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2021, 09:34:01 AM »

If there was no video, maybe. But so far all the video released contradicts his statement. That at least gives me pause.
TAMU

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2021, 09:39:17 AM »
Cops say there's no evidence this was a terrorist attack.
It can be intentional and not terrorism.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2021, 09:42:05 AM »
It wasn't terrorism.  Just another terrible choice in a lifetime of them.
Give him an unheated drafty cell in NW Wisconsin in the winter.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2021, 09:45:10 AM »
If there was no video, maybe. But so far all the video released contradicts his statement. That at least gives me pause.
Video looks to confirm what they say.  He was avoiding vehicles so he could keep moving through the parade.  If he hits a vehicle it would stop him.  He avoids a car then veers left into a bunch of people. 

🏀

• All American
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2021, 09:48:21 AM »
It must be the holiday season if Jams has a new identity on Scoop.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2021, 09:49:20 AM »
Terrorism pushes a narrative much better, though!

Unless we're talking about white supremacist terrorists; then it's just good clean fun by neo-Nazis, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and other "very fine people." Jews will not replace us, nu?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2021, 09:54:11 AM »

The official complaint lodged by Waukesha shows there were at least a few instances that Brooks could have turned off the parade route(and down another street) and chose not to.  Barstow street I believe was one of them.

They're as reliable as any other eye witness.  Which is to say they aren't reliable.

Also, cops lie all the time.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2021, 09:55:51 AM »
Video looks to confirm what they say.  He was avoiding vehicles so he could keep moving through the parade.  If he hits a vehicle it would stop him.  He avoids a car then veers left into a bunch of people.

If you could link to a video of him coming to a full stop, then accelerating while driving in a zig zag pattern, I would appreciate it. I haven't seen that video.
TAMU

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2021, 10:00:54 AM »
I’m bummed my town cancelled their parade, but I understand it. The odds of it happening again are remote, but I don’t know how easy it would be to add security on such short notice or change procedures. If something similar happened and additional precautions weren’t able to be put in place, I can’t imagine that would go well.

I didn’t even think about the Rittenhouse angle, but makes sense. Some of the Facebook posts I see go well beyond a kid using self-defense. Some view it as a guy heroically protecting property and taking people with criminal pasts off the streets.

All in all, it’s unfortunate we are in this position. However, I’m not going to criticize those who had to make a tough decision based on a lot of thought and discussion.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #170 on: November 24, 2021, 10:01:47 AM »
Terrorism pushes a narrative much better, though!

Unless we're talking about white supremacist terrorists; then it's just good clean fun by neo-Nazis, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and other "very fine people." Jews will not replace us, nu?

Speaking of narrative, NBC is now calling this incident an accident.

Here’s the description from their YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/TjoI33r5IQ0

“Video captured by a Ring camera appears to show Darrell Edward Brooks in front of a home before being arrested in connection to the Waukesha parade accident.”

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2021, 10:11:26 AM »
Speaking of narrative, NBC is now calling this incident an accident.

Here’s the description from their YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/TjoI33r5IQ0

“Video captured by a Ring camera appears to show Darrell Edward Brooks in front of a home before being arrested in connection to the Waukesha parade accident.”

Now that's bullsh*t.
TAMU

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2021, 10:31:35 AM »
It wasn't terrorism.  Just another terrible choice in a lifetime of them.
Give him an unheated drafty cell in NW Wisconsin in the winter.

Maybe we should wait until all the facts come out?  But this goes well beyond "a terrible choice" or "a lifetime of terrible choices".  This is pure evil. 

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2021, 10:32:26 AM »
Now that's bullsh*t.

More narrative spinning from Wikipedia. Redirecting to a page that calls it a “car crash”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2021_Waukesha_Christmas_parade_car_rampage&redirect=no

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2021, 10:37:33 AM »
And your just parrot it like the mush brained simpleton you are.

Try having a rational discussion without having your mind lead by propaganda for once. Or just ingest ivermectin. Your choice.
Yup. Gets forwarded something that makes him really angry and regurgitates it even though it has nothing to do with the situation.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

feedback