[Today at 05:59:48 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:37:37 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JakeBarnes
[Today at 04:41:29 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Purdue Shooting  (Read 1706 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Purdue Shooting
« on: January 21, 2014, 06:20:49 PM »
The victim was an MUHS class of 2010 graduate.  Andrew (Drew) Boldt.  His older brother was in my class through grade school and high school.  Prayers up to his family.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

statnik

• Team Captain
Re: Purdue Shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
The victim was an MUHS class of 2010 graduate.  Andrew (Drew) Boldt.  His older brother was in my class through grade school and high school.  Prayers up to his family.

His grandparents were good friends with my grandparents, both lived in West Bend, so this hits home and puts things in perspective.

augoman

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 11:04:38 PM »
saddened to learn that the fallen was a fellow Hilltopper.  Prayers to his family.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:57:10 AM »
Class act ...

@darrenrovell 15h Northwestern played Purdue tonight. But after shooting today, they showed up like this pic.twitter.com/zw9yq1ulrB (H/T @NUWildside)

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 12:40:18 PM »
Always tough news to hear, especially when he went to my high school. There are some very dark places in this world.