[Today at 01:20:38 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by MurphysTillClose
[Today at 12:27:48 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by Nutty
[Today at 11:20:42 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:37:28 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Waukesha Christmas Parade  (Read 22754 times)

muwarrior69

• All American

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Waukesha Christmas Parade
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2021, 05:17:18 PM »
Sadly, the death toll is going to rise.  Ran across an acquaintance who lives in Waukesha and what he knows and told me was grim.  Also, it won’t be just the deaths that this monster caused but life long injuries to young people that will change their entire life trajectory.  I’m not an eye-for-an-eye person in general but I wouldn’t blink an eye if something terrible befalls this pile of trash
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2021, 05:21:16 PM »
I can't remember how to reduce the picture, so I apologize for the size.  It's a shameless plug for a client of mine, but a great cause for a tragic event:

tomorrow, Wednesday 11/24, both Jersey Mike's Subs locations in Waukesha will be donating 100% of our sales to the Waukesha County Community Foundation. Please try and visit one of our two locations in Waukesha (1190 W Sunset Drive and 1660 E Main Street) to help us support our community. Thank you in advance!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 05:53:54 PM by mu_hilltopper »
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2021, 05:37:32 PM »
Technically, they do.  But under $950, it's only a misdemeanor and results in little to no prosecution or punishment.

Right. But the reason for that is due to a state court ruling that prison populations need to be reduced. So they have to draw it somewhere. That’s the same basic reason the dude in Waukesha was let out on bail.

Continuing to incarcerate people for minor offenses, and
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2021, 05:55:25 PM »
Technically, they do.  But under $950, it's only a misdemeanor and results in little to no prosecution or punishment.

And numerous states of all political persuasions do the same. The dollar amount may change (e.g. $700, $750), but they follow the same system.

These types of arguments (from the original poster; I realize you are in agreement with me) are disconnected from reality and result from echo chambers pushing agendas.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 06:49:59 PM by forgetful »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2021, 06:03:37 PM »
Lack of guards, rampant COVID.... some states are currently only putting people in prison who are convicted of a violent felony.     

This guy is a bad guy.   He will be in prison the rest of his life.  And he should.    It is easy in hindsight to say he should have been in jail.   But there are a lot of conflicting issues in our legal system.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2021, 06:48:04 PM »
I thought the Court Commissioner was outstanding. He was a class act and his family should be proud of how he handled this bail hearing. I was surprised when he said he had 40 years of experience, he looks too young to me. Kudo's to the Commish!!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2021, 07:14:59 PM »
milw county DA john chisolm should be held partially responsible.  he predicted back as far as 2007 that his progressive reforms would mean someone will get killed, "it's guaranteed" ?????

there's got to be something along the lines of judicial malpractice because this is plain and simple disregard for life.  i thought he was supposed to be protecting society.  what is this?  some kind of experiment?

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/23/da-john-chisholm/
don't...don't don't don't don't

• All American
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:21 PM »
milw county DA john chisolm should be held partially responsible.  he predicted back as far as 2007 that his progressive reforms would mean someone will get killed, "it's guaranteed" ?????

there's got to be something along the lines of judicial malpractice because this is plain and simple disregard for life.  i thought he was supposed to be protecting society.  what is this?  some kind of experiment?

What does diverting drug cases and other non violent offenders out of prison have to do with this case?

Legit questions should be asked about his lack of speedy trial and low bail. But out of context quotes are just politicized nonsense.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2021, 07:42:37 PM »
Fluff

I think there are a fair amount of questions that can be asked about the Chisolm tenure, but this case should be stand alone.

• All American
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2021, 07:45:30 PM »
Fluff

I think there are a fair amount of questions that can be asked about the Chisolm tenure, but this case should be stand alone.

I guess. I don’t know enough to know. But that’s not what this topic is about.

Furthermore, legit inquiry doesn’t involve misleading quotes. The evidence should stand on its own. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 07:49:21 PM by Fluffy Blue Monster »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2021, 07:52:55 PM »

Your brain is rotten.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2021, 08:38:57 PM »
What does diverting drug cases and other non violent offenders out of prison have to do with this case?

Legit questions should be asked about his lack of speedy trial and low bail. But out of context quotes are just politicized nonsense.

so fluffer, you don't see the correlation?  an ideology?  a trend among other DA's around the country?  nice compartmentalization.  this after they basically ignore whether purposely or not a long violent rap sheet.  if they missed it, he is incompetent.  if he was following his ideology, he's corrupt as the day is long and needs to be held accountable.

if one of your family members or acquaintances were one of brook's victims, i'm sure you would feel differently 

• All American
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2021, 08:57:12 PM »
so fluffer, you don't see the correlation?  an ideology?  a trend among other DA's around the country?  nice compartmentalization.  this after they basically ignore whether purposely or not a long violent rap sheet.  if they missed it, he is incompetent.  if he was following his ideology, he's corrupt as the day is long and needs to be held accountable.

if one of your family members or acquaintances were one of brook's victims, i'm sure you would feel differently 

What does the article you posted have anything to do with this?  The quote that you stated was specifically about a program that this guy wasn’t a part of. And your just parrot it like the mush brained simpleton you are.

Try having a rational discussion without having your mind lead by propaganda for once. Or just ingest ivermectin. Your choice.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2021, 09:26:53 PM »

What does the article you posted have anything to do with this?  The quote that you stated was specifically about a program that this guy wasn’t a part of. And your just parrot it like the mush brained simpleton you are.

Try having a rational discussion without having your mind lead by propaganda for once. Or just ingest ivermectin. Your choice.

i used the article as an example to show chisholm's ideology, not necessarily a footnote to "this".  gotta love your deflection when you're beat down though.  "mush brained" ivermetion, simpleton,  were you trying to hurt my feelings.  sorry to see you are having trouble drawing the correlation here or you're just a cold hearted office douche with little real world common sense. 

• All American
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2021, 09:28:31 PM »
i used the article as an example to show chisholm's ideology, not necessarily a footnote to "this".  gotta love your deflection when you're beat down though.  "mush brained" ivermetion, simpleton,  were you trying to hurt my feelings.  sorry to see you are having trouble drawing the correlation here or you're just a cold hearted office douche with little real world common sense. 

Yeah. You had no idea what you were doing and now just trying to save face.  Again.

Leave the serious discussion to the adults ok?

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2021, 09:40:23 PM »
I thought the Court Commissioner was outstanding. He was a class act and his family should be proud of how he handled this bail hearing. I was surprised when he said he had 40 years of experience, he looks too young to me. Kudo's to the Commish!!

That was a bit of hyperbole.  He’s been at it for 38 years.  Truly a solid jurist.
Ludum habemus.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2021, 10:30:30 PM »
We cancelled our parade.   Keeping the route safe was doable, but there were many other reasons to not go forward.

One unique issue was the non-zero possibility of "helpers" with AR-15s showing up to "protect" the parade route.

What a country.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »
We cancelled our parade.   Keeping the route safe was doable, but there were many other reasons to not go forward.

One unique issue was the non-zero possibility of "helpers" with AR-15s showing up to "protect" the parade route.

What a country.

This is one of the most inexplicable things that has emerged in the last couple years. Under no circumstances should any civilian be "protecting" an event in this manner.

The unraveling of the illusion of the state's monopoly on the just use of force is going to be the thing that has the most negative consequences in the years to come.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2021, 02:57:10 AM »
Sir

38 years!?! Hard to believe.

thomaskyle

• Walk-On
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2021, 05:53:13 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-wednesday/index.html

"Officer Butryn observed the driver looking straight ahead, directly at him, and it appeared he had no emotion on his face," the complaint said.
The SUV passed Butryn, at which point he saw the vehicle increase in speed until it reached an intersection where it appeared to stop, the complaint said.
"The vehicle then appeared to rapidly accelerate, as Officer Butryn heard tires squeal," the complaint read. "At this point, it was clear to Officer Butryn that this was an intentional act to strike and hurt as many people as possible."
Butryn saw the vehicle driving in a zig-zag-like pattern
, the complaint said, and saw "bodies and objects" flying.
"It was like the SUV was trying to avoid vehicles, not people. There was no attempt made by the vehicle to stop, much less slow down," one witness told an officer, according to the complaint.
After witnessing the SUV running over people, another officer identified in the complaint as Officer Scholten shot at and struck the vehicle three times as it sped away. Authorities do not believe any shots were fired from the vehicle, Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson said Sunday.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2021, 06:21:07 AM »

What a country.

Fun has been canceled due to thugs winning and the pussification of America, hey?

#pathetic
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2021, 07:13:54 AM »

Fun has been canceled due to thugs winning and the pussification of America, hey?

#pathetic

Thanks, Boomers
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2021, 07:41:14 AM »

#pathetic

Seriously—imagine how soft and scared you gotta be to show up to “protect” with a freakin’ AR. I’m with you.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-wednesday/index.html

"Officer Butryn observed the driver looking straight ahead, directly at him, and it appeared he had no emotion on his face," the complaint said.
The SUV passed Butryn, at which point he saw the vehicle increase in speed until it reached an intersection where it appeared to stop, the complaint said.
"The vehicle then appeared to rapidly accelerate, as Officer Butryn heard tires squeal," the complaint read. "At this point, it was clear to Officer Butryn that this was an intentional act to strike and hurt as many people as possible."
Butryn saw the vehicle driving in a zig-zag-like pattern
, the complaint said, and saw "bodies and objects" flying.
"It was like the SUV was trying to avoid vehicles, not people. There was no attempt made by the vehicle to stop, much less slow down," one witness told an officer, according to the complaint.
After witnessing the SUV running over people, another officer identified in the complaint as Officer Scholten shot at and struck the vehicle three times as it sped away. Authorities do not believe any shots were fired from the vehicle, Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson said Sunday.

Honest question, is there video of him stopping and then accelerating in a zig zag pattern? That would be strong evidence if it exists. The only videos I have seen show him speeding along the side of the parade seemingly trying to avoid people until the parade takes over the whole street when he ran into the marching band. Either way, he's human garbage who needs to be removed from society until he leaves this world.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.