'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Justin Coleman  (Read 12771 times)

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
Re: Justin Coleman
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
Has Rick booked a back table for the Coleman party of two at Porcini?

It's already taken. In fact, it'll be a threesome when they meet Wayne back there. ;)
SS Marquette

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »
It's mind boggling to me that, after reading the sordid details of Slick Rick's off court alter ego shenanigans, any parent would entrust their young man to this guy.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »
It's mind boggling to me that, after reading the sordid details of Slick Rick's off court alter ego shenanigans, any parent would entrust their young man to this guy.

A lot of parents trust the coach to give their son the best shot at becoming a pro.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
A lot of parents trust the coach to give their son the best shot at becoming a pro.

Our son is playing NCAA Div I football at Washington State and you're damn straight I wanted to meet the coaching staff before I turned over Mrs Warthog's little boy (all 6'5" 255 pounds worth of little boy) to Coach Wulff. Now, our kid is probably not headed for the NFL but, even if he were, I would still insist on meeting the coaching staff and understanding their perspective on academics, attendance, study hall, team work, and how they were going to contribute to the molding of a boy into a man. Not once did we ask anything about football. If Coach Wulff had been involved in anything like Slick Rick I can assure you Warthog Jr would never have set foot on the WSU campus as neither his mother nor I would have let a scumbag like that have anything to do with shaping our son's life.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 04:56:37 PM »
Our son is playing NCAA Div I football at Washington State and you're damn straight I wanted to meet the coaching staff before I turned over Mrs Warthog's little boy (all 6'5" 255 pounds worth of little boy) to Coach Wulff. Now, our kid is probably not headed for the NFL but, even if he were, I would still insist on meeting the coaching staff and understanding their perspective on academics, attendance, study hall, team work, and how they were going to contribute to the molding of a boy into a man. Not once did we ask anything about football. If Coach Wulff had been involved in anything like Slick Rick I can assure you Warthog Jr would never have set foot on the WSU campus as neither his mother nor I would have let a scumbag like that have anything to do with shaping our son's life.

Anyone around this message board the past few weeks will notice not all parents care about a good education and family values. You're probably a great parent and care about the well-being and character of your child, not all parents put that much stock into character and education though.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
Anyone around this message board the past few weeks will notice not all parents care about a good education and family values. You're probably a great parent and care about the well-being and character of your child, not all parents put that much stock into character and education though.

I never told my wife the Pitino/Porcini story but I can picture exactly the look on her face if I had. She is a decent, gracious, elegant woman; garbage like Pitino's behavior offends her as a human being. There would be no chance our son would play for a person like that.

mujaxson

• Walk-On
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »
Coleman just committed to Louisville for next year, assuming he qualifies.