[Today at 04:54:28 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by JakeBarnes
[Today at 04:41:29 PM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by 🏀
[Today at 04:02:44 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Demolishing Everything Behind Humphrey Hall  (Read 17645 times)

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Re: Marquette Demolishing Everything Behind Humphrey Hall
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 04:49:42 PM »
During my time at MU, I remember hearing the rumor that they kept the morgue intact in case there were ever a large-scale disaster in the city and they ran out of places to keep the bodies elsewhere.

Don't know when you graduated but same story I heard too.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 05:10:22 PM »
This is definiteugoing to hurt business at Dany's Foods

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2015, 05:23:30 PM »
McCormick opened in the fall of '68 it was pretty nice. I guess it has not held up as well.

There is probably still vomit from 1968 throughout the stairwells of McCormick. I remember one time a guy on the 8th floor didn't come back from a Saturday night and people were getting concerned for him. At lunch we were talking about it and a guy from the 10th floor said there was somebody passed out in the stairwell between 7 and 8. We went up and found him still drunk and covered in vomit.

Death on call

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2015, 08:14:18 PM »
There is probably still vomit from 1968 throughout the stairwells of McCormick. I remember one time a guy on the 8th floor didn't come back from a Saturday night and people were getting concerned for him. At lunch we were talking about it and a guy from the 10th floor said there was somebody passed out in the stairwell between 7 and 8. We went up and found him still drunk and covered in vomit.

Did Eggert try and draw genetalia on him with a permanent marker?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
Did Eggert try and draw genetalia on him with a permanent marker?

This was in McCormick. The dude passed out was on the golf team.

I remember Eggert passed out in one of the TV lounges in Schroeder and was the victim of someone's creative energy. Might be where Eggert learned his craft.

The RA was Pete DiSalva who was a Marine option NROTC. I remember Pete expressed concern about this since Eggert's old man was an Admiral. We assured Pete that the Admiral wasn't going to trash his fledgling Marine Corps career over a college prank. I ran into Pete years later in the Sandbox when we were both Lt Cols. I forgot to ask if Eggert's old man told the Commandant about the prank...Pete ended up putting on chickens. It is bloody difficult to make Colonel in the USMC so Pete did something right along the way.

Death on call