[Today at 08:09:02 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[Today at 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Fabrizuis update  (Read 2629 times)

Wade-A-Minute

• Walk-On
Fabrizuis update
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »
Fabrizius keeps on moving
By Marty Maciaszek
mmaciaszek@dailyherald.com
Posted Thursday, July 26, 2007

Luke Fabrizius has been a traveling man this summer.

The 6-foot-9, two-time Daily Herald All-Area basketball pick from Hersey was in Atlanta on Wednesday night with his Illinois Warriors AAU team.

Fabrizius will return Friday night just long enough to catch some sleep and get on another plane Saturday morning for another tournament in Kansas City.

But Fabrizius, who had a solid performance and shot well a couple of weeks ago at the prestigious NIKE Peach Jam tourney in South Carolina, isn’t looking to stray too far away with his college decision.

“I definitely want to stay closer to home,” Fabrizius said.

Fabrizius said Northwestern and Dayton are his top two choices followed by Indiana and Marquette. He said Iowa and Michigan have jumped into the mix in the last month.

He said his visit to Iowa three weeks ago “went really well” and he’ll visit Michigan sometime in August.

“I’d really like to do it before the season starts,” Fabrizius said of getting his decision made by early signing period in November. “I want to get it out of the way so I don’t have to worry about things once the season starts.”

augoman

• All American
Re: Fabrizuis update
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 01:11:40 PM »
If we don't get him, I hope he goes to Northwestern..., at least I'll get to see him play once in a while.  Further, it'd be great for Carmody to have a little talent- then his upsets of UW become more feasible.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 01:20:05 PM »
Sounds like a scholar-athlete wants a good med school!  :-\

I hope he goes to NU as well IF MU can't secure him. But he does look scrawny...even scrawnier than good 'ol Novak!
SS Marquette

Coobeys Oil Depot

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »
If we don't get him, I hope he goes to Northwestern..., at least I'll get to see him play once in a while.  Further, it'd be great for Carmody to have a little talent- then his upsets of UW become more feasible.

Sounds to me like Luke is a back-up option for a couple of schools. It would be interesting to see what happens to the other school when Josh Crittle makes his choice.

feedback