[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Gurls -another misleading song about MU-  (Read 11565 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Marquette Gurls -another misleading song about MU-
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 03:21:13 PM »
at least it was just words and didn't actually show any of the talent.

Well, that was the punchline, wasn't?  A whole song about the hotness of MU women and not a picture in sight.  Speaks volumes

2SEProductions@gmail.com

• Walk-On
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »
more like "embarassing our alumni with your obscene toolishness and douchebaggery one annoying video at a time.

Just admit that the only reason you do this self serving crap is to get a pat on the head from Father Wild and maybe... just maybe getting retweeted by Marquette.

Lol, wow. Lot's of hate, but I appreciate it. I've met plenty of people who enjoy the song and who don't take life so seriously. I wrote this song on the subway on a whim, recorded it in my closet, put it on YouTube and people liked it. Sorry if it's not your taste, but I don't appreciate the verbal assault. Haha. Thanks for the views though, just passed 10,000.

In all seriousness, Ari, I hope all the bitterness towards me and the females at Marquette goes away someday...unhealthy to have all that hate...You did graduate, right? Sorry the girls didn't pay you enough attention.

We. Are. Marquette.

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 08:32:34 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxeke4xL_fs

It's gonna be tough for the marquette gurls music video to beat this.

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 01:29:02 AM »
Lol, wow. Lot's of hate, but I appreciate it. I've met plenty of people who enjoy the song and who don't take life so seriously. I wrote this song on the subway on a whim, recorded it in my closet, put it on YouTube and people liked it. Sorry if it's not your taste, but I don't appreciate the verbal assault. Haha. Thanks for the views though, just passed 10,000.

In all seriousness, Ari, I hope all the bitterness towards me and the females at Marquette goes away someday...unhealthy to have all that hate...You did graduate, right? Sorry the girls didn't pay you enough attention.

We. Are. Marquette.

lol (seriously I'm literally lol-ing) see? that "we are Marquette" you added to the end of this it? Its queerass crap like that that makes you an insufferable tool. Hmm? Did you think we should all post We. Are. Marquette in suit to swear are allegiance? Or is that some free pass to pretend to be cool? I'm not going to fall for this trap of flame war you're trying to start by insinuating that I suffered from the lack of kitten when I was at MU. -Granted to even find a wet spot on most Marquette girls, you'll have to roll them in powder first- because that's utterly ridiculous.  (My apologies to anyone on the board that met their wife at Marquette, I'm sure they have wonderful personalities.)  All I'm saying is next time you want to suck up to the administration and get a nice pat on the head and job well done just post the video of you going in Zibler hall and offering rimjobs to anyone making salary. And if you don't appreciate the verbal assault, quit being a cute one. hahaha. Besides I'm not the only one that seems to think that 8 out of 10 Marquette girls might come in a respectable fourth 4 place in a bikini contest primarily consisting mostly of walruses.

You. Are. A Douchebag.

Ed note: Mods-- Cute? Seriously, not what I was going for
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:32:32 AM by Ari Gold »

2SEProductions@gmail.com

• Walk-On
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 01:55:15 AM »
lol (seriously I'm literally lol-ing) see? that "we are Marquette" you added to the end of this it? Its queerass crap like that that makes you an insufferable tool. Hmm? Did you think we should all post We. Are. Marquette in suit to swear are allegiance? Or is that some free pass to pretend to be cool? I'm not going to fall for this trap of flame war you're trying to start by insinuating that I suffered from the lack of kitten when I was at MU. -Granted to even find a wet spot on most Marquette girls, you'll have to roll them in powder first- because that's utterly ridiculous.  (My apologies to anyone on the board that met their wife at Marquette, I'm sure they have wonderful personalities.)  All I'm saying is next time you want to suck up to the administration and get a nice pat on the head and job well done just post the video of you going in Zibler hall and offering rimjobs to anyone making salary. And if you don't appreciate the verbal assault, quit being a cute one. hahaha. Besides I'm not the only one that seems to think that 8 out of 10 Marquette girls might come in a respectable fourth 4 place in a bikini contest primarily consisting mostly of walruses.

You. Are. A Douchebag.

Ed note: Mods-- Cute? Seriously, not what I was going for

Hahahahaha. Thanks man. I appreciate that I am dominating your thoughts as of late. This has nothing to do with trying to suck up to the administration. Like I said, I wrote and recorded this song on a whim while I was out working in D.C., sent it to some friends, and people enjoyed it. I'm genuinely sorry that you have come across this video because it seems that you take the internets so seriously and can't get over the fact that this is a song parody and a joke.

Something tells me that this conversation would be a whole lot different if you weren't hiding behind a username on a forum. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I just find it very interesting that you spend so much of your time on a website for a school that you seem to have a very strong disdain for. The only reason I even posted here was to correct your initial post. No need to get all angry.

You can keep calling me names all you want, but you're just making yourself look like a bigger ass. If you have any more personal problems with me, I'm sure there is a private messaging system here that we could utilize to avoid being so inappropriate on a public forum. Either that, or you have my e-mail. Look forward to talking with you.

Joe

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 07:58:18 AM »
See the final point of my other post on this thread (last post on Page 1) to see what is likely bothering Ari.

haymaker

• Walk-On
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 09:17:17 AM »
I met my girlfriend at Marquette, she's definitely in the top tier.  Marquette does have a tradition of drawing in some chewbacca's, unfortunately, which would describe all my girlfriends' roommates..
I think the Marquette Gurls thing sucks, not on the basis that it's misleading, but because I hate unbridled demonstrations of Metrosexuality of any kind.  And I hate crappy music.

wildbill sb

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 10:54:06 AM »

Well, that was the punchline, wasn't?  A whole song about the hotness of MU women and not a picture in sight.  Speaks volumes

You got that right, bro.  Joe, take some pix, put together a montage, and take our mind off the repetitive track.
“I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect.”  - Doug Sanders, professional golfer

LAMUfan

• All American
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 11:06:55 AM »
MerrittsMustache = dead on

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
Anybody remember the "Milwaukee Tumor"?

Although in myday (and Lenny's) there were many good looking Gurls at MU

A good friend went to Madison and I visited often: the were a lot of trollish women there. More facial hair as well

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 11:39:20 AM »

A good friend went to Madison and I visited often: the were a lot of trollish women there. More facial hair as well

Hair all over their bodies.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »
Anybody remember the "Milwaukee Tumor"?

Although in myday (and Lenny's) there were many good looking Gurls at MU

I remember being able to tell with complete certainty which UW-Madison girls were paying in-state tuition and which were nicknamed the "coasties".   

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »
my friend Zach wanted to pick out some freshman gurls and take a picture of them every day and make a flip book out of the pictures to watch them grow.

sadly, like many of Zach's good ideas, laziness did that project in.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
Didn't ZFB end up marrying a Marquette broad?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2010, 01:49:55 PM »
Didn't ZFB end up marrying a Marquette broad?

EA attended MU for a few weeks back in 96.  so that counts.

WarriorAJ79

• Walk-On
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:56 PM »
Doesn't anybody remember Connie and Coco?

Yeah. The Bennetts were very good gymnasts in high school who pushed the MU cheerleading squad to do more after they joined. In the late 70s, cheerleader try-outs were held at night in the school old gymnasium. Students would line the railing of the overhead running track to watch and applaud. The twins did end-over-end flips for almost the length of the basketball floor. That meant those who made the squad were going to have to do more than smile and be cute to make the cut.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »
The original Marquette Gurls at the top of the thread was done by my former law partner's son, currently a soph. at MU.  Good Stuff.  As for Marquette girls, back when I was there in the early 80's (with the exception of my wife of course) a good looking girl at Marquette was called a "visitor".

Gee, thanks, Lighthouse.....
Have some patience, FFS.

LloydMooresLegs

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

+1 courtesy of Mrs. Legs, also early 80's.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 11:22:33 AM »
Yeah. The Bennetts were very good gymnasts in high school who pushed the MU cheerleading squad to do more after they joined. In the late 70s, cheerleader try-outs were held at night in the school old gymnasium. Students would line the railing of the overhead running track to watch and applaud. The twins did end-over-end flips for almost the length of the basketball floor. That meant those who made the squad were going to have to do more than smile and be cute to make the cut.

Could you list the cute ones for those of us with short memories?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
nm
Ludum habemus.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 05:15:07 PM »
Sorry Chick...present company also excluded. No offense intended to you by the joke. 

Maybe it was the fact that the MOO Crew was there at the same time....
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 09:35:17 PM »
T-M-S-U-B seems like a lot of letters to spit out when a monosyllabic word also containing 5 letters would suffice.

New student section chant

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
This is awkward...

muzzwilliams

• Walk-On
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 02:05:21 PM »
you gotta deal with the cards you're dealt. marquette girls aren't great but they get the job done

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 08:09:50 PM »
+1 courtesy of Mrs. Legs, also early 80's.

Legs, just curious.  You're not from Boston, are you?

feedback