[Today at 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Thank you JJJ, Luke, Katin  (Read 6801 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Thank you JJJ, Luke, Katin
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
A fellow Charlotte traveller whom I know from our game-watching events made the trip to Greenville. We chatted briefly before the game but he was sitting elsewhere during the game. After the game, I boarded the bus to go back to the hotel. Lo and behold, this guy ends up sitting next to me.

The freakin' first thing out of his mouth was a repeat of what has been a fairly popular meme for the negative nabobs on this site: "No leadership from our seniors. Glad they're done."

I told him that I disagreed and asked him what he meant. "You know, no leadership. We need our seniors to be leaders." I asked him how, exactly, they neglected to lead Friday. "They just weren't leaders. They haven't been leaders all year."

So effen stupid. It's a meaningless cliche, easy to spout when a critic doesn't know what else to say and doesn't know how to provide real analysis. I knew then that he had been reading Scoop much of this season.

I sure saw JJJ trying to be a leader Friday. I saw Luke trying to get his teammates up. I think Katin has been a leader most of the year. Luke, JJJ and Katin combined for 8 of our 19 SoGs this season.

I wish people would stop saying such stupid crap unless they have evidence to back it up. I mean, what's next? JJJ, Luke and Katin were wiretapping Trump Tower?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »
Well said.  Thank you seniors (and the rest of MUBB and Wojo), all your effort is much appreciated.

As far as leadership.  Just look at the wrap on Luke's shoulder.  Clearly he's been in a lot of pain, yet he battled and led.  That is leadership, I guarantee you the rest of the team noticed he was all in and they didn't want to let him down.

WayOfTheWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2017, 09:21:33 AM »
Katin with his passion and shots from deep.

Luke playing through shoulder issues and showing some grit.

JJJ with some highlight reel steals and rim-rockers.

Gonna miss these guys. Much respect.

GoldenDieners32

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »
Katin with his passion and shots from deep.

Luke playing through shoulder issues and showing some grit.

JJJ with some highlight reel steals and rim-rockers.

Gonna miss these guys. Much respect.
We are gonna need someone next year to take over for all 3 but especially KR with his passion and energy he brings