[May 21, 2024, 11:51:36 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by DoctorV
[May 21, 2024, 11:33:38 PM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by MUbiz
[May 21, 2024, 05:59:48 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[May 21, 2024, 11:39:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Tiger is on the loose in Houston  (Read 4541 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Tiger is on the loose in Houston
« on: May 11, 2021, 08:52:29 AM »
Please God allow this Tiger not to be hurt or killed.  If he takes out a few people prosecute the "caretaker".  Tigers are not pets, nor are they to be trifled with for any reason.  Hopefully he winds up safe and in a big cat sanctuary. 

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: Tiger is on the loose in Houston
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 09:50:15 AM »
Please God allow this Tiger not to be hurt or killed.  If he takes out a few people prosecute the "caretaker".  Tigers are not pets, nor are they to be trifled with for any reason.  Hopefully he winds up safe and in a big cat sanctuary.

Owner had criminal charges pending
https://thehill.com/changing-america/sustainability/environment/552817-viral-video-shows-bengal-tiger-on-the-loose-in?amp
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 10:01:50 AM »
Wow, that’s a quick recovery from his car accident. Hopefully Perkins restaurants have been notified.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 11:11:20 AM »
Owner had criminal charges pending
https://thehill.com/changing-america/sustainability/environment/552817-viral-video-shows-bengal-tiger-on-the-loose-in?amp

Scumbag.  Perhaps this Tiger should be allowed to attack this dude with zero mercy Herman?  These kind of stories absolutely drive me up the wall.  I can't even imagine the anxiety this poor Tiger is going through.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 11:13:10 AM »
Wow, that’s a quick recovery from his car accident. Hopefully Perkins restaurants have been notified.
I didn't realize he even left Jupiter. Hope he's happy in Houston!

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 12:13:03 PM »
I live a mile away as the crow flies from Tiger World. 
https://tigerworld.us/
During the evening and early morning, we can hear the lions roaring.
A couple years ago a deer was road kill and ended up in my neighbor's field.  He hauled the carcass over to Tiger World for the big cats to have a little venison.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 12:21:38 PM by NCMUFan »

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 12:35:41 PM »
Pairs well with Pinot. 

Settle down.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 12:59:23 PM »
Scumbag.  Perhaps this Tiger should be allowed to attack this dude with zero mercy Herman?  These kind of stories absolutely drive me up the wall.  I can't even imagine the anxiety this poor Tiger is going through.
Muggsy -
I am Pro Tiger as well.  Hopefully, they find The Tiger ( whose is 9 months old and named India) and put it in a good home.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/houston-tiger-search-after-viral-video-victor-cuevas-in-jail-tuesday-updates/285-a559290a-9ad3-43d3-825e-a885758de29b

---Al McGuire

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 01:00:03 PM »
I live a mile away as the crow flies from Tiger World. 
https://tigerworld.us/
During the evening and early morning, we can hear the lions roaring.
A couple years ago a deer was road kill and ended up in my neighbor's field.  He hauled the carcass over to Tiger World for the big cats to have a little venison.

Nice! 

Coleman

• All American

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2021, 04:52:24 PM »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 06:34:21 PM by Herman Cain »
            ---Al McGuire

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 08:46:29 PM »
More details on the alleged Tiger owner
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/amp/Missing-Houston-tiger-is-a-9-month-old-male-named-16169025.php

May God keep young India well during this disastrous situation.  9 mos old, he's a baby.  If he gets angry it is totally understandable and not his fault in the slightest.  His "owner" is an asshead and a criminal.  I desperately hope this young tiger can be found by the animal/wildlife authorities and brought to a big cat sanctuary.  There was a article title which read:  Fugitive Tiger Still Evades Arrest.  What a bunch of b-ass and inexcusable.  The "journalist" responsible for this absurd and dishonest title should lose their job immediately and give 10K to a Tiger sanctuary. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 08:50:29 PM by MuggsyB »

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2021, 06:26:00 AM »
May God keep young India well during this disastrous situation.  9 mos old, he's a baby.  If he gets angry it is totally understandable and not his fault in the slightest.  His "owner" is an asshead and a criminal.  I desperately hope this young tiger can be found by the animal/wildlife authorities and brought to a big cat sanctuary.  There was a article title which read:  Fugitive Tiger Still Evades Arrest.  What a bunch of b-ass and inexcusable.  The "journalist" responsible for this absurd and dishonest title should lose their job immediately and give 10K to a Tiger sanctuary.

If you want to apply this standard to journalists, we’d need to build a few more jails. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2021, 06:32:17 AM »

Lighten up, Francis.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 09:04:14 AM »
That brings up a question. What is the most exotic meat you have tried?

I really liked the filet de cheval at Joe Beef in Montreal.
Adam's Rib in Zionsville Indiana (has been closed for awhile) used to serve lion, giraffe, and Zebra. Never tried it.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2021, 10:00:55 AM »
Back in the day, the Public Natatorium in Milwaukee had quite the exotic selection.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2021, 10:10:49 AM »
I hear you Muggs.  I share the soft spot for this kind of thing that you have.  Hard not to get real existentially depressed when you see these horrible interactions between humanity and charismatic animals.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 10:29:59 AM »
That brings up a question. What is the most exotic meat you have tried?

I really liked the filet de cheval at Joe Beef in Montreal.
Adam's Rib in Zionsville Indiana (has been closed for awhile) used to serve lion, giraffe, and Zebra. Never tried it.

Had several types of antelope and gazelle when I was in South Africa, all very delicious. Eaten crocodile before, didn't love it to be honest but didn't hate it either. Have had shark a few times but couldn't tell you what kinds of shark.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 11:14:13 AM »
This Tiger is in grave danger and we continue to decimate their populations, psychologically damage them and all sorts of cool animals, and now we have "journalists" calling them fugitives???  I will not calm down.  Our treatment of these wonderful members of our planet is ignominious and those involved in their massacres in any way, shape, or form should suffer severe consequences. 

If there is one issue that we can all agree on it should definitely be protecting our endangered animal species and stopping poaching and the illegal pet trade.  This is grotesque.  Do you have any idea how many badass elephants and rhinos there once were vs now?  It's a complete travesty and upsets me greatly. 

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
This Tiger is in grave danger and we continue to decimate their populations, psychologically damage them and all sorts of cool animals, and now we have "journalists" calling them fugitives???  I will not calm down.  Our treatment of these wonderful members of our planet is ignominious and those involved in their massacres in any way, shape, or form should suffer severe consequences. 

If there is one issue that we can all agree on it should definitely be protecting our endangered animal species and stopping poaching and the illegal pet trade.  This is grotesque.  Do you have any idea how many badass elephants and rhinos there once were vs now?  It's a complete travesty and upsets me greatly.
According to this article someone is hiding the Tiger

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/news/local/big-cat-rescue-founder-tiger-king-carole-baskin-tiger-found-roaming-houston-neighborhood/285-70edbf3c-3a94-4144-b148-fcecc1e58a0d
            ---Al McGuire

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 11:21:19 AM »
I mean, the tiger is literally a "fugitive" isn't he?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »
This Tiger is in grave danger and we continue to decimate their populations, psychologically damage them and all sorts of cool animals, and now we have "journalists" calling them fugitives??? 

Muggsy, the journalist did not call the Tiger a fugitive. From your own post:

There was a article title which read:  Fugitive Tiger Still Evades Arrest. 

The journalist used fugitive as an adjective, which per Merriam-Webster means "running away or intending flight."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fugitive

So the journalist calling this a fugitive tiger is correct. Even if the journalist mean it as a noun, here is the definition from Merriam-Webster: "a person who flees or tries to escape", so again the journalist would correct in calling the Tiger a fugitive since the Tiger is escaping an abusive owner.

I'm assuming you are joking, but no a journalist should not lose their job and be fined $10K for correct use of the word fugitive.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2021, 12:02:53 PM »
I'm assuming you are joking...

Yeah...I don't think so.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

feedback