'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: 5th Annual FFC Day  (Read 16305 times)

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: 5th Annual FFC Day
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2013, 07:15:25 PM »

No, in fact they weren't.  Most were marine corp or army.  One navy.  Tight because that's what I grew up with, FD and PD up and down the neighborhoods and have remained friends.  Many of the sons, my childhood buddies, got into the same profession...cops, firefighters, military.

Good people, certainly not white trash as you suggested.

I didn't call anyone white trash. I said that a weekend of jet skiing and drinking beer on a river is a white trash activity. Not something I would do. Nor would any of my buds, either, for that matter.

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
And left Marquette under the cover of darkness...not nearly man enough to do the right thing. His treachery is not nearly as shameful as his cowardice.

Yeah, I know you still hate Buzz for doing that to New Orleans...treachery.

Or you hate K.O. for doing that to MU.   Or Rick for doing that to MU.  Treachery.  Cowardice. 

On and on and on we go, where Keefe's poutrage stops we don't know.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2013, 08:18:58 PM »
Yeah, I know you still hate Buzz for doing that to New Orleans...treachery.

Or you hate K.O. for doing that to MU.   Or Rick for doing that to MU.  Treachery.  Cowardice. 

On and on and on we go, where Keefe's poutrage stops we don't know.

While all of those coaches left, none left in the same way as Crean. Stop reaching.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2013, 10:12:26 PM »
I didn't call anyone white trash. I said that a weekend of jet skiing and drinking beer on a river is a white trash activity. Not something I would do. Nor would any of my buds, either, for that matter.

Fair point.  You said people that do that kind of stuff, white trash.  I countered that the people doing that kind of stuff, with us anyway, are former military, law enforcement, fire \ paramedic, etc.   You didn't say it, but I wanted to make sure you understood that the people you think doing those kinds of things aren't white trash, they're good peeps.

Thank you

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »
That's not white trash activity.  White trash activity would be shooting up the old refrigerators and washing machines in the front yard from lounge chairs positioned outside the double-wide.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
That's not white trash activity.  White trash activity would be shooting up the old refrigerators and washing machines in the front yard from lounge chairs positioned outside the double-wide.

Then slamming a couple of PBRs before jumping on the jet ski

Death on call