collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Poll

Will you get the Covid vaccine when it's available to you?

Yes
57 (75%)
Undecided
5 (6.6%)
No - I won't get one unless my job or the government requires it
14 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?  (Read 25424 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?
« Reply #350 on: Today at 05:26:37 AM »
Nuff said

once again, remember when I predicted the "science" was going to change way back when ya'll hung onto everything cnnmsnbcnytimescbsadcnbcnprpbs/fettucinebirx et.al said.  and would verbally harass anyone with differing thoughts?

well ya'll are still at it even as your "science" has changed

hearing more stories about vaccine damaged and "alternate" treatments

weird how it's "science" and medically ok to give hormones to pre-pubescent children and remove their sex organs and/or change them to opposite sex.  we are putting tampons in boys rooms now?  some cannot define a woman?  allowing "women" to athletically beat the snot out of real women in sports...

and that's science?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #351 on: Today at 06:30:42 AM »
  once again, remember when I predicted the "science" was going to change way back when ya'll hung onto everything cnnmsnbcnytimescbsadcnbcnprpbs/fettucinebirx et.al said.  and would verbally harass anyone with differing thoughts?

weird how it's "science" and medically ok to give hormones to pre-pubescent children and remove their sex organs and/or change them to opposite sex.  we are putting tampons in boys rooms now?  some cannot define a woman?  allowing "women" to athletically beat the snot out of real women in sports...

and that's science?

9.5 out of 10
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #352 on: Today at 06:47:37 AM »
9.5 out of 10
What, lacked only a reference to Joy Behar and/or ice cream breath? That was an absolute gem.

He thinks Chris Cuomo changed science for god's sake!
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #353 on: Today at 06:51:46 AM »
What, lacked only a reference to Joy Behar and/or ice cream breath? That was an absolute gem.

He thinks Chris Cuomo changed science for god's sake!

He’s getting closer by the day.  I suspect he’ll be completely unhinged by November.  Hopefully, his kids will take away his access to all media
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #354 on: Today at 07:05:05 AM »
I'll take "Deranged 5 a.m. Scoop Posts" for $800, Alex.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #355 on: Today at 07:06:48 AM »

I deleted the non-covid stuff as it's not relevant.

Do you have the studies that proved anything changed with regards to: ivermectin efficacy in treating COVID, mRNA COVID vaccines causing "damage" or anything else regarding changed science around COVID?

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #356 on: Today at 07:32:28 AM »
  cnnmsnbcnytimescbsadcnbcnprpbs/fettucinebirx

Could be a good screen name.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #357 on: Today at 09:28:58 AM »
I deleted the non-covid stuff as it's not relevant.

Do you have the studies that proved anything changed with regards to: ivermectin efficacy in treating COVID, mRNA COVID vaccines causing "damage" or anything else regarding changed science around COVID?

Jes, did you not read roQQet's post? CHRIS CUOMO IS TAKING IVERMECTIN. And also roQQet has heard things.

Obviously you don't understand how--and you have to use quotation marks here, I guess--"science" works!! We all thought that roQQet was a brain damaged fool, childishly susceptible to easily disproven non-sense and conspiracy theories...but he was right all along!

CHRIS CUOMO HAS SPOKEN! Science is irreversibly changed!
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.