collapse

* Recent Posts

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:12:15 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:11:08 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by TSmith34, Inc.
[May 04, 2024, 08:28:28 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[May 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[May 04, 2024, 07:00:37 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Monster Cluster Eff  (Read 20596 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: Monster Cluster Eff
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2016, 12:59:56 PM »
Wrong.  I have no dog in this hunt, and I've made no such analogy.  I merely pointed out the fact that most people do sympathize differently with victims of crime/violence depending upon the circumstances.  Apparently, you do understand that now.  You're welcome.  But what you're still failing to grasp is that you can have varying feelings without assessment of whether or not it was deserved.

You want to build strawmen, go right ahead; but I'm the owl watching over your barn, not the crow eating your corn.

The conversation I was having was never about whether or not you could have differing levels of sympathy for different victims of the same crime. The conversation was about whether or not less sympathy was warranted for this specific victim and why. I assumed your comment was about that conversation, not the one that was happening with a different poster. My apologies.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

GGGG

• All American

feedback